Mexico
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
18/03/2021
Good evening.
Is there a way to contact the Canadian Embassy in Mexico?
We received the request for the Police Certificates on Sep 15. Two days later, we sent all the documents to Mexico. We got the confirmation from UPS that were delivered on the 26.
It's been 6 months now, and we haven't received any response or confirmation from IRCC. I have contacted IRCC several times, and they only said that our application is still in process. We already passed the medical exams and gave biometrics in October last year.
We applied to the Provincial Nominee Class
Any comment or advice would be really appreciated

Regards

Nov 30, 2023
Thanks, please could you share your processing time from AOR.. Biom.. Medical exam... till Police Certificate received
Hi, my AOR was in late October, 4 months since I started my application if I recall correctly. Few days later I received a request for the biometrics, medical and PCC. I got the biometrics done as soon as I was able to get an appointment and the results showed on the tracker the same day, around Nov 24. For the Medical, it took me about 3 weeks to get it done since it was requested, finding an appointment near buy the hardest part, it took an extra week to show on the tracker December 14. Finally, the hardest and most time consuming part has been the PCC. The embassy received the fingerprints on Dec 06 and they sent me a confirmation that they have uploaded the document 3 months later March 12. I have received an email from IRCC letting me know they have the documents, but the trackers shows as still in process. I'm waiting for Portal 1 still, I will keep updating.

Reactions: PRHP28

Frijolito94

Nov 18, 2023
Hi all!

Thanks everyone to share your timelines with the PCC.

I sent my documents on March 05 and embassy received them on March 08. I think is needless to say, that I'm still waiting for an update

I just wanted to share it in case someone else sent them the same month as me and share updates.

Good luck to everyone and hope your wait is short!

PRHP28

Jul 18, 2023
Hi all!

Thanks everyone to share your timelines with the PCC.

I sent my documents on March 05 and embassy received them on March 08. I think is needless to say, that I'm still waiting for an update

I just wanted to share it in case someone else sent them the same month as me and share updates.

Good luck to everyone and hope your wait is short!
Hi @Frijolito94 , I hope you are ding well. Any news or updated. I sent my documents on April 12 and DHL deliver it on April 17. Do you request additional time to Ircc? Ircc gave me only 60 days , I will request more time in 10 days. Thank you and have a nice day

Frijolito94

Nov 18, 2023
Hi @Frijolito94 , I hope you are ding well. Any news or updated. I sent my documents on April 12 and DHL deliver it on April 17. Do you request additional time to Ircc? Ircc gave me only 60 days , I will request more time in 10 days. Thank you and have a nice day
Sadly, no updates yet. I tried to send an email to the Canadian embassy but not luck, just an automated response.

I requested an extension via Webform on April 2. I attached my UPS receipt and the tracking info. They answered me on April 17 and they said: “We appreciate you taking the time to inform us that you are taking the necessary steps in order to obtain the police certificate required for your application.

The information you provided was forwarded to the responsible office.

We invite you to provide the document as soon as possible in order to ensure the process of your application continues as smoothly as possible”

I also called IRCC to double check if I needed to do something else but they told me the webform I sent is enough and I only have to wait.

Hope this information helps!

Frijolito94

Nov 18, 2023
I received a response from the Canadian Embassy today. It took them 5 days to answer, but they finally did! They acknowledged receipt of my documents and also stated in the email, 'As this process is entirely within the Mexican authorities’ jurisdiction, the Embassy of Canada regrets being unable to provide you with a timeframe for the completion of this process.'

PRHP28

Jul 18, 2023
I received a response from the Canadian Embassy today. It took them 5 days to answer, but they finally did! They acknowledged receipt of my documents and also stated in the email, 'As this process is entirely within the Mexican authorities’ jurisdiction, the Embassy of Canada regrets being unable to provide you with a timeframe for the completion of this process.'
Hi I received the same email from the Canadian Embassy , at least we have AOR of this documents , now we need to wait around 2 months , we must be patient. Keep in touch.

Regards