Mexico
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
18/03/2021
Good evening.
Is there a way to contact the Canadian Embassy in Mexico?
We received the request for the Police Certificates on Sep 15. Two days later, we sent all the documents to Mexico. We got the confirmation from UPS that were delivered on the 26.
It's been 6 months now, and we haven't received any response or confirmation from IRCC. I have contacted IRCC several times, and they only said that our application is still in process. We already passed the medical exams and gave biometrics in October last year.
We applied to the Provincial Nominee Class
Any comment or advice would be really appreciated

Regards

Nov 30, 2023
Thanks, please could you share your processing time from AOR.. Biom.. Medical exam... till Police Certificate received
Hi, my AOR was in late October, 4 months since I started my application if I recall correctly. Few days later I received a request for the biometrics, medical and PCC. I got the biometrics done as soon as I was able to get an appointment and the results showed on the tracker the same day, around Nov 24. For the Medical, it took me about 3 weeks to get it done since it was requested, finding an appointment near buy the hardest part, it took an extra week to show on the tracker December 14. Finally, the hardest and most time consuming part has been the PCC. The embassy received the fingerprints on Dec 06 and they sent me a confirmation that they have uploaded the document 3 months later March 12. I have received an email from IRCC letting me know they have the documents, but the trackers shows as still in process. I'm waiting for Portal 1 still, I will keep updating.

Reactions: PRHP28