+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

AleBo

Feb 6, 2024
Hello guys, please help this desperate soul. I'm applying for my PR inside México. Everything is done, biometrics and medical passed. I've sent 5 emails to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico hoping to get my Official Letter for applying for Constancia de Datos Registrales at FGR but unfortunately no response. Even though I have until March to submit my PCC, I'm starting to get anxious. It's been two weeks with radio silence from the Embassy. I'm so frustrated since I've heard stories of others receiving their letters in just 1 or 2 days, or even on the same day they sent their emials. Is this waiting normal, or am I missing something?

I've reached out Embassy using these email addresses: MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca , mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca, and mxicoimmigration@international.gc.ca.

I even try to send them from another email. I don't know what else to do. I know I must wait but I'm trying to take action. I don't want to find myself in a tight spot near the deadline. FGR takes about 10 days to process the PCC, not to mention the additional time needed for translation.

Any suggestions or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :(
Hello, I´m having the same issue. I sent the email to MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca on January 30th, and today a follow-up email. But I haven´t heard anything back. Did they send you the official letter?
I will do my biometrics on the 21st of this month. But I´m a bit nervous that the official letter will take longer as I need to contemplate the FGR´s 10 days. And they are requesting the documents by March.

Nov 30, 2023
I would suggest you not to wait for them to replay to your e-mails, so you to send the documents. Mail all the information they are asking from you as soon as possible. Is very likely that you won't meet the deadline of March, they never upload the documents on time. Start redacting a letter of explanation, and upload it within few days of your deadline, attached all the e-mails you have sent to the embassy as well as the tracking number of the package you sent with your pictures and fingerprints to them, this way IRCC have proof of your efforts trying to obtain this document, I they will give you an extension for you to submit them later on. Good luck.

Hello, I´m having the same issue. I sent the email to MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca on January 30th, and today a follow-up email. But I haven´t heard anything back. Did they send you the official letter?
I will do my biometrics on the 21st of this month. But I´m a bit nervous that the official letter will take longer as I need to contemplate the FGR´s 10 days. And they are requesting the documents by March.

AleBo

Feb 6, 2024
I would suggest you not to wait for them to replay to your e-mails, so you to send the documents. Mail all the information they are asking from you as soon as possible. Is very likely that you won't meet the deadline of March, they never upload the documents on time. Start redacting a letter of explanation, and upload it within few days of your deadline, attached all the e-mails you have sent to the embassy as well as the tracking number of the package you sent with your pictures and fingerprints to them, this way IRCC have proof of your efforts trying to obtain this document, I they will give you an extension for you to submit them later on. Good luck.
Hello! The thing is that I only had the emails as my process is a bit different. I´m currently outside of Canada. But they just sent the document! Thank you so much!

pewdiepie

Jan 11, 2021
My visa office confirmed they have received the PCC. It didn't take as long as I thought.
The document was received on December 1, 2023 at the embassy
Webform confirmed they got Feb 25th, 2024
3 months in total
Good luck all

ex99

Mar 1, 2024
Where can I get the fingerprint cards in Mexico City? I tried googling but did not find anything clear in the police website

rahulpawar

Feb 23, 2024
My visa office confirmed they have received the PCC. It didn't take as long as I thought.
3 months in total
Good luck all
Did Embassy send any updates about it over e-mail when it was being processed?

Jun 12, 2023
3 months in total
Good luck all
Congrats, Did you the final decision already? If yes, after how many days of receiving the PCC?

Nov 30, 2023
Here an update:

I received a request for PCC Nov 21
Documents arrived on the embassy Dec 06
Acknowledgment of receipt of documents December 12
After two months of radio silence, I got acknowledgement of document uploaded March 12

3 months wait, no update on the track yet. Whish you luck to everyone who is still waiting.

adel Bg

Feb 27, 2024
Good Luck, How long it takes between AOR and PCC request? My AOR was on March 20th.

Here an update:

I received a request for PCC Nov 21
Documents arrived on the embassy Dec 06
Acknowledgment of receipt of documents December 12
After two months of radio silence, I got acknowledgement of document uploaded March 12

3 months wait, no update on the track yet. Whish you luck to everyone who is still waiting.