+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Shabadax

Sep 16, 2023
Hello everyone

Also waiting like you since the end of May, when they received my file at the embassy. Do you have any news by phone ?
I was told after calling like 10 days ago that nothing is showing in my file - although I can see modifications were made on my account on 21st of August.
I asked if it would be more efficient to go get it in person from CDMX, and it was not adviced neither discouraged from trying ..

Does the embassy ever answer applicants' emails ?

Thank you and good luck to everyone...

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hello everyone

Also waiting like you since the end of May, when they received my file at the embassy. Do you have any news by phone ?
I was told after calling like 10 days ago that nothing is showing in my file - although I can see modifications were made on my account on 21st of August.
I asked if it would be more efficient to go get it in person from CDMX, and it was not adviced neither discouraged from trying ..

They don't respond to emails. I did not get any response at all.

db785

Sep 2, 2023
H
Hello everyone

What kind of modifications did you see on your application?

CeCoV

Mar 1, 2023
I am waiting for my mexico police certificate since June, this is frustrating. Did someone from May or June already received the Police Cert? I need some hope