+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

JOE GONZALEZ

Sep 5, 2023
what is your timeline? when did you send the documents to Embassy?
Hi,
  • Request for the PCC : May 5th
  • Documents sent: May 15th, 2023
  • Documents received at the Embassy: May 16th
  • Confirmation of receipt of PCC by IRCC: August 15th, It is shown at the application status tracker as: "We received the police certificate(s) you sent us."

Then today I received again a request letter for the Police certificate ( September 5th, 2023 )

So that is really strange, I sent a webform and tried to reach IRCC phone number ( with no lock ) , so that is why I am wondering if there is a glitch on my application as even if IRCC requested again the PCC , still also shows they received the police certificate I sent,

Thanks!

db785

Sep 2, 2023
Hi,
  • Confirmation of receipt of PCC by IRCC: August 15th, It is shown at the application status tracker as: "We received the police certificate(s) you sent us."

Then today I received again a request letter for the Police certificate ( September 5th, 2023 )

So that is really strange, I sent a webform and tried to reach IRCC phone number ( with no lock ) , so that is why I am wondering if there is a glitch on my application as even if IRCC requested again the PCC , still also shows they received the police certificate I sent,

Thanks!

Hi Joe, I sent a web form asking about my PCC after two months, they answered me "we have you PCC, but somehow you can't see it in the system. And in my application says "police chek replacement overdue" since that answer, two months ago, nothing has changed in my application. They got my documents 2 days after yours.

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hi Joe, I sent a web form asking about my PCC after two months, they answered me "we have you PCC, but somehow you can't see it in the system. And in my application says "police chek replacement overdue" since that answer, two months ago, nothing has changed in my application. They got my documents 2 days after yours.
when did you send the documents to embassy?

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hi,

Thanks!
Ohh its wierd, My documents were received by them on May 5th and I have received no update yet. You can try calling them and ask for a call back. Better to try in early morning at 8 AM.

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Anyone who sent documents in May received an update on their Application or received portal 1 email?

Last edited:

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
You
Nothing yet.
I am seeing people who sent their documents later than me and they have received their PCC. I don´t know what might have happened to my PCC process, but now when I´m emailing the embassy, I am getting the following message. Is anyone getting the same email bounce?

The following message to <mxico-im-rau@international.gc.ca> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.x.0 - Message bounced by administrator

I hope they have not banned my email address.
Did you receive any update?

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hi, I send my documents to the embassy of Canada in Mexico on March 22 and they received them on March 24. I send 10 emails asking for my file, with no answer. Has been 5 months and I don't know anything about my file and it doesn't appear in my portal. So I was wondering if someone knows what is happening?
Did you get any update ?

Reactions: Kashi2021

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hi,

Thanks!
Did you call IRCC about your PCC?

YDR

Jul 6, 2023
Any update on pcc documents sent around June and July?
I actually phoned them minutes ago and the officer answered my call said nothing on file. Also, I have been sending emails and no answer. Something that caught my attention is that the officer mentioned that the PCC must be translated, how I am supposed to do that if I am not going to receive that document?

I am travelling to MEX in November, Would be faster If I get the PCC during my visit there or just wait?

JOE GONZALEZ

Sep 5, 2023
Did you call IRCC about your PCC?
Hi! At the status tracking, I got a new message saying " We received the police certificate you sent us " but still showing " In process " at the background check, so I filed one request to IRCC today, using the Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) request system, these notes will tell me if the police certificates have been received or not by the IRCC.
I hope this actually works and finally I can get a precise answer.

YDR

Jul 6, 2023
Hi! At the status tracking, I got a new message saying " We received the police certificate you sent us " but still showing " In process " at the background check, so I filed one request to IRCC today, using the Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) request system, these notes will tell me if the police certificates have been received or not by the IRCC.
I hope this actually works and finally I can get a precise answer.
When did you send your documents to Mex?