+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
They receive a significant volume of emails every day. To enhance their experience, suggest provide a clear and comprehensive list of all the necessary information. This will help them quickly locate the required details with ease.
Sorry, I mean to say that when I sent my documents in the courier to embassy. will it be a problem if I don't provide the processing office. I just provided the letter that has the details of office where to send the PCC.

Reactions: leoshenzhen

maktiqe

Aug 22, 2023
Hi!
Does anyone know how long it takes for the Canadian embassy to send you the application for the police certificate for the FGR?

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Nothing, I sent mine April 17th

Im wondering if I did something wrong or if I should send it again on my own.
Sorry, I am not sure about it. As you mentioned earlier that you sent your documents even before you received letter from IRCC. Did you send details of the Visa processing office on where to send the PCC later? Or you did not send that letter at all?

Last edited:

Mbc19

Oct 26, 2022
Sorry, I am not sure about it. As you mentioned earlier that you sent your documents even before you received letter from IRCC. Did you send details of the Visa processing office on where to send the PCC later? Or you did not send that letter at all?
I did not send that letter at all, I think I sent my ITA. someone told me that should work I wanted to get ahead of them requesting it. they asked for it June 6th. and I submitted everything April 15th.

JOE GONZALEZ

Sep 5, 2023
Hi, on August 15th I got a confirmation on my Status tracking saying: "We received the police certificate(s) you sent us.", But today ( September 5th, 2023 ) I received a letter from IRCC requesting the police certificates again ( Dated today September 5th, 2023 ), ( even if it is mentioned that they received them already ", My question is: Does anybody here have same issue too? Thanks

leoshenzhen

Apr 27, 2023
Hi, on August 15th I got a confirmation on my Status tracking saying: "We received the police certificate(s) you sent us.", But today ( September 5th, 2023 ) I received a letter from IRCC requesting the police certificates again ( Dated today September 5th, 2023 ), ( even if it is mentioned that they received them already ", My question is: Does anybody here have same issue too? Thanks
Suggest you make a phone call to IRCC:

Contact IRCC by phone:
Call this number +1 (888) 242-2100
When they ask for uci number press 2 the it’s 1-2-0

JOE GONZALEZ

Sep 5, 2023

Contact IRCC by phone:
[

Contact IRCC by phone:
Hi, thank you! phone number says is not available for my code area, (I am actually in Canada) , is there any number to call inside canada? thanks again !

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
what is your timeline? when did you send the documents to Embassy?