+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

astrip12

Aug 4, 2023
I understand and trust me all of us do feel that. Some of the folks crossed the line. We just need to be patient and wait for 4 months. I have not heard anyone here who did not receive PCC at all. So, have hope and just pray that you get it soon.
On August 1st, I called IRCC, and they informed me that they still hadn't received my PCC.

Yesterday, I contacted IRCC by phone again and was informed that they received my PCC on August 3rd. Currently, I am awaiting the completion of the Background Check phase. Upon reviewing the Tracker, the Application history states: August 3, 2023 - 'We have received the police certificate(s) you submitted.' However, there have been no updates on the GC Key as of yet.

Timeline:

PCC Request: January 24th

1st batch of fingerprints delivered (by DHL): February 17th

2nd batch of fingerprints delivered (by DHL): March 7th

Sent to PGR (informed by the second Embassy replied mail on June 5th): April 28th

AOR by Embassy (informed by the first Embassy replied mail on May 4th): May 4th

PCC received by IRCC: August 3rd
Hello, how did you get the response from the Embassy?

I sent my fingerprint package (my husband and I) on June 2, and we have been sending emails to them but so far nothing.

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022

I sent my fingerprint package (my husband and I) on June 2, and we have been sending emails to them but so far nothing.
They don't respond to most of the emails. I have sent mine on 2nd May and did not receive any response to my emails till date. I have sent almost 15 + emails. We just have to wait for 4 months. It gets updated in our GC profile. We will get to know only when Background status is completed as per other people who received it.

astrip12

Aug 4, 2023
They don't respond to most of the emails. I have sent mine on 2nd May and did not receive any response to my emails till date. I have sent almost 15 + emails. We just have to wait for 4 months. It gets updated in our GC profile. We will get to know only when Background status is completed as per other people who received it.
I see, I got a reminder from the IRCC about the Police Certificate, and with that reminder a new field appear on my documents section to upload the police certificate.

I had to upload another letter of explanation about the process + the proofs of the emails and the UPS tracking stuff.

rubiopaola

Aug 22, 2023
Hi, I send my documents to the embassy of Canada in Mexico on March 22 and they received them on March 24. I send 10 emails asking for my file, with no answer. Has been 5 months and I don't know anything about my file and it doesn't appear in my portal. So I was wondering if someone knows what is happening?

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hi, I send my documents to the embassy of Canada in Mexico on March 22 and they received them on March 24. I send 10 emails asking for my file, with no answer. Has been 5 months and I don't know anything about my file and it doesn't appear in my portal. So I was wondering if someone knows what is happening?
You should get by now. People who sent their documents in April have received their ecopr already. Did you try calling IRCC to see if they received PCC. I am not sure if you can do anything about it other than waiting.

leoshenzhen

Apr 27, 2023
You should get by now. People who sent their documents in April have received their ecopr already. Did you try calling IRCC to see if they received PCC. I am not sure if you can do anything about it other than waiting.
Contacting IRCC by phone will be the most effective method.

leoshenzhen

Apr 27, 2023

Contact Mexico Canada Embassy by mail:
I sent mail to this email and they replied me: MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca , do remember attach these info in you mail:
1. File number
2. Passport number
3. UCI no.
4. Full name
5. Birthday
6. The name of the visa office, Canadian embassy or consulate or case processing center where your file is being precessed.

Contact IRCC by phone:
Call this number +1 (888) 242-2100
When they ask for uci number press 2 the it’s 1-2-0

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Contact Mexico Canada Embassy by mail:
I sent mail to this email and they replied me: MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca , do remember attach these info in you mail:
1. File number
2. Passport number
3. UCI no.
4. Full name
5. Birthday
6. The name of the visa office, Canadian embassy or consulate or case processing center where your file is being precessed.

Contact IRCC by phone:
Call this number +1 (888) 242-2100
When they ask for uci number press 2 the it’s 1-2-0
Hi @Maria0000 / @leoshenzhen ,

The name of the visa office, Canadian embassy or consulate or case processing center where your file is being precessed.

When I sent my documents I have provided the letter that IRCC sent to me with the below mailing instruction details of where the PCC needs to be sent. Is the. My processing office is CPC-Ottawa which I did not give at that time? will that be an issue. I got to know about my processing office after I received my GCMS notes.

Regular mail:
ATTN: EE Registry
Case Processing Agent
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
CIO – Correspondence
PO BOX 8400
Sydney, NS
B1P 0G6
Canada
Courier:
Case Processing Agent
CIO-Correspondence
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

leoshenzhen

Apr 27, 2023

The name of the visa office, Canadian embassy or consulate or case processing center where your file is being precessed.

When I sent my documents I have provided the letter that IRCC sent to me with the below mailing instruction details of where the PCC needs to be sent. Is the. My processing office is CPC-Ottawa which I did not give at that time? will that be an issue. I got to know about my processing office after I received my GCMS notes.

Regular mail:
Case Processing Agent
CIO – Correspondence
PO BOX 8400
Sydney, NS
B1P 0G6
Canada
Courier:
Case Processing Agent
CIO-Correspondence
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada
This link mentioned as below, maybe they need these info in the system to track your documents:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/mexico.html
  • the following information about your file:
    • your file number
    • the name of the visa office, Canadian embassy or consulate or case processing centre where your file is being processed
    • your full name and date of birth

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
This link mentioned as below, maybe they need these info in the system to track your documents:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/mexico.html
  • the following information about your file:
    • your file number
    • the name of the visa office, Canadian embassy or consulate or case processing centre where your file is being processed
    • your full name and date of birth
I have given all the other details. Instead of the visa office I gave the address that I have received in the letter which has the address where to submit the PCC.

leoshenzhen

Apr 27, 2023
I have given all the other details. Instead of the visa office I gave the address that I have received in the letter which has the address where to submit the PCC.
They receive a significant volume of emails every day. To enhance their experience, suggest provide a clear and comprehensive list of all the necessary information. This will help them quickly locate the required details with ease.

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023

Regular mail:
Case Processing Agent
CIO – Correspondence
PO BOX 8400
Sydney, NS
B1P 0G6
Canada
Courier:
Case Processing Agent
CIO-Correspondence
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada
Hello!
When I sent my documents to the embassy of Canada in Mexico, I sent the request letter from IRCC with include that address you mentioned along with copy of passport, fingerprintsand photos. I didn't know what office was processing my application so I thought it was the address contained in the letter.

Reactions: Prudhvi100

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
I did the same so don't worry about that. As far as I know, all applications start on VO Sydney, then depending on workload or other specific requirements they send the application to other Visa offices. My file went from Sydney to Ottawa and lastly Etobicoke.