+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
Hello,

for those living in Montreal. Can you recommend a good place to get my fingerprints taken for this purpose? We just received the letter from IRCC requesting the Police Certificate from Mexico
Yeah. I went to
Identification Canada Inc.
+1 514-934-2244
https://maps.app.goo.gl/JgJ8pLZSzzQ7ZSL19?g_st=ic last month. Very professional and they are familiar with the process . They don’t take credit cards tho, so bring cash with you and follow the instructions from their website

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
Thanks a lot,,,I will be sending the WEb form today,,,,,,,This is something that is out of my control,,,unfortunatelly
Hi, how are you? May I ask if you received the pcc update from IRCC ? And if so when? I am still waiting for mine and I requested it in January this year, still no updates . I did request more time through a web form in late February and was granted with 60 more days . I’m wondering how much more time it will take. Thank you in advance

Aldenarrioli

Jan 25, 2023
No entiendo si somos mexicanos poque preguntamos en Ingles,,,,,pero bueno. Escribí a la embajada de Canadá en México y me contestaron que mi tramite habia sido enviado a la policia de México el 27 de Noviembre/22 y que este tramite se tarda de 60 a 90 dias habiles,,,,asi que considerando que la mitad de diciembre son vacaciones, estoy considerando tener alguna respuesta hasta finales de Marzo/23. Asi que lo que hice, fue pedir extensión de tiempo en el GCKey, ya que tenia de plazo hasta el 3 de enero/23 para entregar ese tramite, pero no he recibido respuesta y en el sistema mi tramite aparece como que no cumplí con ese requisito. En cuanto tenga algo, se los hago saber por este mismo medio.
Paciencia, mucha paciencia y sobre todo mucha experanza de que esto va a salir muy pronto........Este es el ultimo tramite que me hace falta para poder lograr la RP.

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
No entiendo si somos mexicanos poque preguntamos en Ingles,,,,,pero bueno. Escribí a la embajada de Canadá en México y me contestaron que mi tramite habia sido enviado a la policia de México el 27 de Noviembre/22 y que este tramite se tarda de 60 a 90 dias habiles,,,,asi que considerando que la mitad de diciembre son vacaciones, estoy considerando tener alguna respuesta hasta finales de Marzo/23. Asi que lo que hice, fue pedir extensión de tiempo en el GCKey, ya que tenia de plazo hasta el 3 de enero/23 para entregar ese tramite, pero no he recibido respuesta y en el sistema mi tramite aparece como que no cumplí con ese requisito. En cuanto tenga algo, se los hago saber por este mismo medio.
Paciencia, mucha paciencia y sobre todo mucha experanza de que esto va a salir muy pronto........Este es el ultimo tramite que me hace falta para poder lograr la RP.
Hola , muchas gracias por responder . Yo no sabía que hablas español . Gracias por responder, mucho éxito con tu proceso .

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Hello everyone! Here is my timeline so far...

PNP EE Inland
ITA: February 1st
AOR: February 14th
MED (upfront): March 2nd
BIL requested: March 2nd
Biometrics provided: March 6th
IRCC confirmed Biometrics: March 6th (same day I took them)
PCC requested by IRCC: March 2nd
PCC docs sent to embassy in Mexico: March 6th
PCC Docs received: March 8th (DHL delivered)
AOR by Embassy of Canada: March 15th (today)

Processing time according the email I received from the Embassy of Canada in Mexico:

"Your documents will be reviewed: if they are complete, they will be sent to Mexican authorities within the next few weeks. Processing time for a Mexican Police Certificate is from 40 to 60 business days. Results will be added directly to your application.

In case your application is incomplete or mistaken, it will be returned to you by regular mail and new documents will be requested. A letter indicating the reasons why they were returned will be included."

vicjr

Nov 23, 2021
Hello everyone! Here is my timeline so far...

PNP EE Inland
ITA: February 1st
AOR: February 14th
MED (upfront): March 2nd
BIL requested: March 2nd
Biometrics provided: March 6th
IRCC confirmed Biometrics: March 6th (same day I took them)
PCC requested by IRCC: March 2nd
PCC docs sent to embassy in Mexico: March 6th
PCC Docs received: March 8th (DHL delivered)
AOR by Embassy of Canada: March 15th (today)

Processing time according the email I received from the Embassy of Canada in Mexico:

"Your documents will be reviewed: if they are complete, they will be sent to Mexican authorities within the next few weeks. Processing time for a Mexican Police Certificate is from 40 to 60 business days. Results will be added directly to your application.

In case your application is incomplete or mistaken, it will be returned to you by regular mail and new documents will be requested. A letter indicating the reasons why they were returned will be included."
Hi Maria,

Did you write an email asking the Embassy of Canada in Mexico if they received the documents? Or they just sent you an email confirming?

Thank you!

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Hi Maria,

Did you write an email asking the Embassy of Canada in Mexico if they received the documents? Or they just sent you an email confirming?

Thank you!
Hello Vicjr!
Yes, after I received the proof of delivery from DHL, I sent an email to the embassy just to make sure they received all my documents and they took 1 week to reply. This email is proof incase you need to request more time later on if you are getting close to the time limit the IRCC give you, which normally they give 60 days.

Reactions: vicjr and bbbbb

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
Hola como estas? si recibiste la actualización de que se subió el PCC a tu aplicación? Yo sigo sin ningún update :( . Saludos

leoshenzhen

Apr 27, 2023
IRCC How to apply mentioned "2 sets of original fingerprints that include: rolled and flat impressions of all 10 fingers taken with black ink", may I know the fingerprints on this card are 2 sets of just 1 set ? Thank you so much !

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
IRCC How to apply mentioned "2 sets of original fingerprints that include: rolled and flat impressions of all 10 fingers taken with black ink", may I know the fingerprints on this card are 2 sets of just 1 set ? Thank you so much !
If I remember correctly that would be 1 set. My recommendation to you is to make an appointment with a specialized company that handles that, they are familiar with IRCC requests. Don’t forget to take the instructions with you.

leoshenzhen

Apr 27, 2023
If I remember correctly that would be 1 set. My recommendation to you is to make an appointment with a specialized company that handles that, they are familiar with IRCC requests. Don’t forget to take the instructions with you.
Thanks for ur reply. I mailed 2 sets of fingerprints separately to Mexico by DHL, one set on 17th Feb another set on 7th Mar, don't know this will work or I should mail 2 new sets of fingerprints to Mexico.

Last edited:

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
Thanks for ur reply. I mailed 2 sets of fingerprints separately to Mexico by DHL, one set on 17th Feb another set on 7th Mar, don't know this will work or I should mail 2 new sets of fingerprints to Mexico.
I’d recommend you to follow the instructions. For what I remember is only one package with the Fingerprints sets, photos , passport scan, etc... Please check the instructions and follow them. Best of luck