Police certificate Mexico - Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
While waiting for the PC I have recieved a DM on sponsors side and AIP for PA (we received both a week ago). Is there a point in ordering notes still? We should have the PC sometime during the beginning of September.

Can I order notes even if my wife and I are going through a consultant?
In any case you will need the PC. And remember that you just have 60 natural days to submit it.

ryanvik

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
The average time for the PC once you send all the information to the Canadian Embassy is 98 days. There are two ways to get the PC:

1.- Sent all the documentation to the Canadian Embassy and wait.

2.- To request the letter and ask a family member to help you, you will get it in less than 15 days.

You can do both.

In order to accelerate the process, once you send the information or they submitted. Request the GCMS notes. This makes the officer check your file and trigger the next step. If not, it can take up to 7 months once you start the PC process to get the PPR.

If you need more information on how to get the PC faster (option 2) I can give you the information where they can help you. (
Can you provide the information. Also details on step by step process to do it ourselves ( If you know any mexico attorney who can do it for us)

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Can you provide the information. Also details on step by step process to do it ourselves ( If you know any mexico attorney who can do it for us)
Can you please send me a private msg. I have the contact of a person that can help you. (GESTOR OFICIAL)

ryanvik

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Documents send to MX ——— Oct 1st
Documents received————— Oct 2nd
Documents send to PGR ——— <Waiting game begins>

ryanvik

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
70days.. and Im still waiting for my mexican police certificate, This is so frustrating!!!!!
When did they received the documents in MExico? and did you check with them over email? I have received an ack that they have received my documents.

mendozah

Aug 20, 2019
Ok, After reading this thread I am starting to get SUPER paranoid.

I took a little bit of time sending all the documents to the Canadian Embassy to Mexico and now I am feeling that I made a mistake as I sent it through Canada Post and not Fedex/ups to get there quick and I am reading that it can take A LONG time for the PCC to arrive. What happens if the 60 days passes? Is there a way to extend/prove that you did your part but the bureaucracy is getting a toll out of you?

I talked to an agent from the IRCC and she recommended me back then to upload a receipt and a letter of me doing everything just as a proof, but somebody has any idea of what happens? Am I doomed? Jesus, I am panicking right now.

mrr2019

Nov 7, 2019
United States
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-07-2019
Med's Done....
08-08-2019
Has anyone received confirmation from IRCC after the embassy sent the documents? We got a reply saying it was sent to IRCC on Oct 23rd, but but he have not received any emails. We also sent a CSE last week, but nothing.

ryanvik

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Has anyone received confirmation from IRCC after the embassy sent the documents? We got a reply saying it was sent to IRCC on Oct 23rd, but but he have not received any emails. We also sent a CSE last week, but nothing.
what was your timeline for mexico PCC?

mrr2019

Nov 7, 2019
United States
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-07-2019
Med's Done....
08-08-2019
what was your timeline for mexico PCC?
Hi, this was our timeline:

AOR July 12th
Biometrics & PCC Requested: Aug 8th (web portal email)
Docs sent to Embassy: Aug 9th (sent email to MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca )
Embassy requested PCC to PGR: Aug 23rd (sent email to MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca )
Embassy sent PCC to IRCC: Oct 23rd (sent email to MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca )
IRCC confirmed receipt: Nov 11th (called IRCC to 18882422100)
Now waiting...

seekingPR

Jun 12, 2019
Did anyone have any issues with IRCC not receiving the police certificate? The embassy says they sent the results 2 months ago but I called IRCC and they said they don't have anything

Shreech

Sep 27, 2019
Hi, am looking for some advice on my case.

I have got the ITA and submitted my application with Certificate issued by a Mexican State police , however I received a message on my cic portal requesting to submit an updated PCC for both me and my spouse. I was working in mexico for 2 years and my wife never even visited Mexico in her life. Why would IRCC request a Mexico police certificate for her ? How do I handle the situation ?

Shreech

Sep 27, 2019
Hi,

I have mailed the necessary necessary documents to Embassy of Canada in Mexico. At this point there is an upload option enabled on my profile to for the ADR requested. Can you please advise if I need to upload something there ? Or would this be automatically taken care by IRCC once they receive the report from Mexico ?

Eliz91

Dec 26, 2019
My personal experience:

my medicals exams request was sent on my bday, Sep 9th, did them right away on Sep 11th, that same weekend I sent the request for my police certificate (trying to be proactive because I heard the next thing will be the police certificate)

September 17th: Canadian Embassy in Mexico received the fingerprints and photos to start the process for my police certificate
October 4Th: the request for the police certificate was sent from the Canadian Embassy in Mexico to the mexican authorities.
October 16th: I received the official request from ircc to submit the mexican police certificate, deadline: December 16th. (They gave me two months)
November: I requested an update to the Canadian Embassy in Canada, they mentioned mexican authorities can take from 30-60 business days (not includes the weekends !!!!)
December 4th: I asked again as I have not received any update and the deadline is approaching, the Canadian Embassy in Mexico was not able to give me any update, but told me to request an extension period of time to deliver the document.
December 9th: (1week before my deadline) I sent a case specify inquiry to ircc explaining my situation and asking for more time,!I received an answer two days later telling me they sent my request to the proper department (nothing on regards of my extension deadline)
December 16th: the deadline day, I called ircc in sidney to request for more time and apologize for not been able to deliver on time. Ircc mentioned they already got the mexican police certificate in Dec 11th (this means they received it but did not update the application)

Ps: I proactively requested my police certificate one month before ircc requested it and I barely made it on time !

ps. : a few friends living in Mexico did it on their own in a PGR and they got it in around 15 days!

advice: if you can do it in Mexico, do it ! Saves you lots of time !!

Dec 19, 2019
My common law partner and I are almost ready to submit his application for PR in Canada. If we are not in Mexico when we are asked for the police check, can his family do it on his behalf? How does that work?