+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate Mexico - Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales

Tmcdchef87

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Absolutely ridiculous. Everyone else is getting their COPR and we submitted our documents on June 13th and they probably sent them off on July 13th AND we have to wait for 30-60 business days? I mean I have patience and all but this is silly

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Absolutely ridiculous. Everyone else is getting their COPR and we submitted our documents on June 13th and they probably sent them off on July 13th AND we have to wait for 30-60 business days? I mean I have patience and all but this is silly
Yeap. The Canadian Embassy of Mexico is burocratic and they do not really care. I can see everybody else getting their PPR and Mexicans need to wait an average of 6 mo tha after submitting the PCC.

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I already wrote an email to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico letting them know how slow they are with this process compared with all other countries. While other countries get their letter online or in their embassy or consulate here in Canada.

Aug 6, 2019
I sent an email requesting for confirmation. They replied that my application was mistaken/incomplete and was returned to my address.

SR

Has anyone sent an application to the Canadian embassy recently? I sent my documents 1 month ago and they are still replying with:
"This is to acknowledge reception of your request for a Mexican Police Certificate in our office.

Your document will be reviewed. If they are complete, they will be shortly sent to Mexican authorities. Processing time for a Mexican Police Certificate is from 30 to 60 business days. Results will be sent to the office in charge of your application directly."

How do people know when their documents are sent to the PGR?

Aug 6, 2019
Has anyone had their documents returned to their address (incomplete/mistaken)?
I don't know what I could have made wrong, I checked and sent all the required documents. I'm worried the package won't even make it to Canada. Any advise?

Aug 6, 2019
Hello, has anyone requested an official letter from the Canadian embassy for the PC? Do they send the official letter by email or regular mail?

Thanks

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Has anyone had their documents returned to their address (incomplete/mistaken)?
I don't know what I could have made wrong, I checked and sent all the required documents. I'm worried the package won't even make it to Canada. Any advise?
This usually does not happen. You should send the documentation again, do not wait for the documents they sent you. And submit a Webform to let them know.

seekingPR

Jun 12, 2019
Apparently the embassy sent my police certificate to IRCC last week. I haven't seen any updates on my profile though...

Tmcdchef87

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Apparently the embassy sent my police certificate to IRCC last week. I haven't seen any updates on my profile though...
Congrats! What did the email say? What was the exact date they sent it to the IRCC? We have similar timelines. Yours was sent June 12th, mine July 12th. Seems to be about 40 business days. I wonder how long it takes for IRCC to acknowledge.. have you recieved AIP and SA yet?

seekingPR

Jun 12, 2019
Congrats! What did the email say? What was the exact date they sent it to the IRCC? We have similar timelines. Yours was sent June 12th, mine July 12th. Seems to be about 40 business days. I wonder how long it takes for IRCC to acknowledge.. have you recieved AIP and SA yet?
They just said that they sent my police certificate to IRCC on August 7th. I haven't heard anything from IRCC though... I contacted them through their webform but I don't think I'll hear back from them since my application is still within "normal processing" times

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
The average time for the PC once you send all the information to the Canadian Embassy is 98 days. There are two ways to get the PC:

1.- Sent all the documentation to the Canadian Embassy and wait.

2.- To request the letter and ask a family member to help you, you will get it in less than 15 days.

You can do both.

In order to accelerate the process, once you send the information or they submitted. Request the GCMS notes. This makes the officer check your file and trigger the next step. If not, it can take up to 7 months once you start the PC process to get the PPR.

If you need more information on how to get the PC faster (option 2) I can give you the information where they can help you. (

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Really Mexican government sucks, while other countries get their PC in their consultates in 1 or 2 days.

Tmcdchef87

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
The average time for the PC once you send all the information to the Canadian Embassy is 98 days. There are two ways to get the PC:

1.- Sent all the documentation to the Canadian Embassy and wait.

2.- To request the letter and ask a family member to help you, you will get it in less than 15 days.

You can do both.

In order to accelerate the process, once you send the information or they submitted. Request the GCMS notes. This makes the officer check your file and trigger the next step. If not, it can take up to 7 months once you start the PC process to get the PPR.

If you need more information on how to get the PC faster (option 2) I can give you the information where they can help you. (
While waiting for the PC I have recieved a DM on sponsors side and AIP for PA (we received both a week ago). Is there a point in ordering notes still? We should have the PC sometime during the beginning of September.

Can I order notes even if my wife and I are going through a consultant?