30-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-06-2014
Med's Request
16-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Hi! Guys!

Avatar111 I don't think that website is 100 % secure! They don't even ask you for fingerprints!

Artecita! Let us know if you find someone who already have the experience through Mexican embassy I tried but those people I found were from 2011 and 2012 things chance every year!

frenchfrance! Did Ottawa accept your constancia that your family sent to you?

Any news? Pablov4?

Thanks guys!
Next week it will be 5 months waiting for me!

pablo_cv4

Nov 24, 2014
Hi everyone,

Today I received my GCMS notes and there's a new note made on 28/04/2015 that says:

Fingerprints submitted to Mexico City visa office for overseas PGR process, however there will be delay outside of CIC's control, due to procedure change by local contacts responsible for process.
avatar111: Even if the site is legit, it says there that they will not send you the original PCC, just a scanned copy, and artecita's response clearly says that CIC will only accept original documents.

I'm am willing to hear Frenchfrance's story of if CIC accepted the Constancia gotten by his family.

banchos22

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-06-2014
Med's Request
16-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Thanks pablo_cv4 for the info!

I guess the info your provide confirm what Frenchfrance said after he went to Mexico to process his own Constancia, that there is a problem between the Canadian embassy and PGR, If that note on your file was made on April 28th, so ottawa knew this problem is affecting our applications! So then Why no body tell us what to do!

I just hope Frenchfrance tell us what happen with his/her application!

artecita

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-CTD-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
send with application
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
20-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2015
LANDED..........
14-12-2015
banchos22 said:
Artecita! Let us know if you find someone who already have the experience through Mexican embassy I tried but those people I found were from 2011 and 2012 things chance every year!
I already send several emails, I am waiting for responses, as soon as I get some I will post them :D

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
Med's Request
24 jan 2015
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 june 2015
Hey guys,

I have got a response from cic mexico..they said

We are still unable to advise of processing times as third party processing times are involved and outside of our control.

If you want to get this document on your own, you can visit the following website in order to obtain more information on the matter: http://www.pgr.gob.mx/servicios/constancia/antecedentes%20registrales.asp Please note that website is only available in Spanish.

Please make sure to contact them first, since foreigners with a tourist permit cannot obtain this document while in Mexico.

Now I am more confused as I myself cannot go there n ask for PCC on tourist visa.
I have no other option left but wait.
It will be 5 months waiting for me as well on first week of july.

Thanks for your response guys.

Thanks

artecita

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-CTD-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
send with application
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
20-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2015
LANDED..........
14-12-2015
Hey guys,

We are still unable to advise of processing times as third party processing times are involved and outside of our control.

If you want to get this document on your own, you can visit the following website in order to obtain more information on the matter: http://www.pgr.gob.mx/servicios/constancia/antecedentes%20registrales.asp Please note that website is only available in Spanish.

Please make sure to contact them first, since foreigners with a tourist permit cannot obtain this document while in Mexico.

Now I am more confused as I myself cannot go there n ask for PCC on tourist visa.

Thanks
Ummm, that is the exact response I got from Mexico a week ago, I am still waiting for their second response... I will let you guys know what happens.

artecita

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-CTD-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
send with application
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
20-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2015
LANDED..........
14-12-2015
Ok people, I got this amazing response from the wonderful Susana, seems it is taking around 12 to 18 weeks for this process to be complete since the embassy in Mexico uses the services from an external company, which makes sense since they also have the VAC doing all the visas and immigration papers for them, I just did my father application for his visitor visa and he got it in like 2 weeks, super easy and fast actually. I was also told that there will be no confirmation between Mexico or any of the offices because the officer in Mexico will send the results directly on my file.

The process is slower than before and makes a lot of people get anxious about this, specially because for these we are not responsible, we completely depend in these officers to do their job. I was adviced not to ask for an extension, but to send a reply to the email where I was asked for these documents and inform the officer that we have send the documents to the embassy in mexico following the instructions on the CIC website, add the payment for the mail company we used (I will add the received status also just in case), if they asked for medicals at the same time then also send the receit of payment, in my case I was also asked to pay the RPRF so we also send that in another mail. She told me that CPC Ottawa knows how slow the process is and that we just need to be patient.

After hearing these it made sense since the migration advisor that was helping me told me to just send the papers and relax, she told me to just be checking my email in case they need anything else.

So far this is what I got, she was amazing and really professional, I am sure she has a lot of people freaking out for the same thing, and it is understandable... man today I can go to bed in peace <3

I will keep you guys posted on what is happening with our papers, hang in there!!!

Frenchfrance

Jan 12, 2015
Hello everybody,

As I mentioned before I got my police certificate and it has been translated. Yesterday, I sent it to Ottawa so now I have to wait and see what they say about it.

If a external source other than the PGR is in charge of issuing the police certificate why it is taking soooo long, it has been 5 months since I sent my documents to request the certificate. When I was in Mexico city I was told that the Canadian Embassy requests the certificates to the PGR, also from what I have read here, somebody got a reply and states that it's taking longer than usual because the procedure has changed (this is pretty much what I was told, there was not an agreement between the PGR and the embassy about how the certificates must be issued). Also, the PGR link was provided in case the applicant wants to request it by himself. If the embassy is using and external source I think there is not point to provide the link and they will reply that we just have to wait for it. If the embassy is using the services of a external company (I guess this company gets paid for the service provided) why the embassy cannot ask about the proccessing times, there must be a data base to have a control and to verify what applications they are working on. Also, I heard that people who is actually living in Mexico, they go to the PGR with the letter issued by the embassy to request the certificate, I don't see why the embassy will ask an external company to issue the certificate for people who doesn't live there.
Sorry, I don't want to be negative or sound like I know everything, I am just getting frustrated with all this process, getting the police certificate is taking longer than the PR application process. I guess we won’t know exactly what’s going on at least CIC or the embassy tells us what the situation is.

I will let you know as soon as I hear from Ottawa.

Frenchfrance

Jan 12, 2015
Hey guys,

Thanks
Hello Avatar,

I don’t really know what your background is but what passport do you have? Are you Mexican? I think I still have the direct phone number from where I got my police certificate. I can call and ask if they issue police certificates for people who were living there but are not Mexicans in case you are not holding a Mexican passport. In case they do and my police certificate is accepted by CIC in Ottawa we can work on the application and my brother can go and request it for you.

artecita

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-CTD-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
send with application
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
20-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2015
LANDED..........
14-12-2015
Hey Guys, got a reply from PGR:

To:
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 11:53:46 -0500
Subject: RE: Federal police Records

Srita. _________;

En atención a su correo, le informo lo siguiente:

Usted ya empezó a hacer trámites con la Embajada y como menciona en su correo, la misma se encargaría de tramitarle con nosotros, por lo tanto le recomendamos que si usted pretende hacerlo por fuera, lo cheque con dicha Autoridad, si lo puede hacer, para que no vaya a tener algún problema.

Atentamente

Antecedentes Registrales

I was wondering if I could do it myself but I was told to ask before since it seems there is people geting their Police Records refused, others accepted... it is just crazy!!! I will it give a couple of weeks and ask to the embassy how things are going, If no response I guess I will have to ask for new instructions to Ottawa... So far I was advised to just send them a reply with the payments to let them know I did my part. They will contact you if they need it. Regarding the other company doing the paperwork, it is not other than the PGR, it is still from the embassy but not directly and they are the ones requesting the documents to the PGR. I am also a distressed soul at the moment, please keep us posted on how your applications are doing and what have you done so far.

pablo_cv4

Nov 24, 2014
Frenchfrance said:
Hello everybody,

As I mentioned before I got my police certificate and it has been translated. Yesterday, I sent it to Ottawa so now I have to wait and see what they say about it.

If a external source other than the PGR is in charge of issuing the police certificate why it is taking soooo long, it has been 5 months since I sent my documents to request the certificate. When I was in Mexico city I was told that the Canadian Embassy requests the certificates to the PGR, also from what I have read here, somebody got a reply and states that it's taking longer than usual because the procedure has changed (this is pretty much what I was told, there was not an agreement between the PGR and the embassy about how the certificates must be issued). Also, the PGR link was provided in case the applicant wants to request it by himself. If the embassy is using and external source I think there is not point to provide the link and they will reply that we just have to wait for it. If the embassy is using the services of a external company (I guess this company gets paid for the service provided) why the embassy cannot ask about the proccessing times, there must be a data base to have a control and to verify what applications they are working on. Also, I heard that people who is actually living in Mexico, they go to the PGR with the letter issued by the embassy to request the certificate, I don't see why the embassy will ask an external company to issue the certificate for people who doesn't live there.
Sorry, I don't want to be negative or sound like I know everything, I am just getting frustrated with all this process, getting the police certificate is taking longer than the PR application process. I guess we won't know exactly what's going on at least CIC or the embassy tells us what the situation is.

I will let you know as soon as I hear from Ottawa.
Hi Frenchfrance, I have a question: Did you also request the Canadian Embassy to cancel the existing processing of your Constancia?

Frenchfrance

Jan 12, 2015
Hey Pablo,

No I didn't and I hope they didn't do it. I just asked if I could request the Constancia by myself and they replied with the letter to request it. In case CIC doesn't accept the Constancia that I have sent, I will wait for the one that the embassy will mail to Ottawa.

I will wait for a couple of weeks, if I don't hear anything from Ottawa, I will contact the embassy in Mexico city to ask about the status of my Constancia and make sure they haven't cancelled anything.

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
Med's Request
24 jan 2015
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 june 2015
Frenchfrance said:
Hello Avatar,

I don't really know what your background is but what passport do you have? Are you Mexican? I think I still have the direct phone number from where I got my police certificate. I can call and ask if they issue police certificates for people who were living there but are not Mexicans in case you are not holding a Mexican passport. In case they do and my police certificate is accepted by CIC in Ottawa we can work on the application and my brother can go and request it for you.
Hey Frenchfrance

Thank you so much dear. I have Indian passport. I cant get police certificate on tourist visa. Can you please ask if a friend or ur brother can do it on behalf of me? Also what all documents will be needed.

Thanks again for the kind support.
May god gives you prosperity in life!.

banchos22

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-06-2014
Med's Request
16-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
artecita! If is 12-18 weeks some of us already pass that time frame! I'm already 20 weeks! Let's see what happen!

frenchfrance! Thanks for your information! Keep us posted of what happen with your application!

And everyone else please let us know what happen! Ok!

Thanks again to all! Seems that everyone is interested in help others! To keep our minds in peace! As everyone is suffering the same! I think is great guys! No nos queda de otra que apoyarnos!

Saludos! Greetings!

artecita

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-CTD-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
send with application
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
20-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2015
LANDED..........
14-12-2015
banchos22 said:
artecita! If is 12-18 weeks some of us already pass that time frame! I'm already 20 weeks! Let's see what happen!
I know, I was exactly thinking the same when I got the advice I told you, but then also I got the PGR advice and I was like... whaaaaaa?...
anw, I send the email to CPC and send them the payments, received notice from DHL in Mexico and my RPRF receit also letting them know about the delays in PGR and to let me know if they were ok with the time, If not to contact me and I will send a family member to do them for me. So, there is not much I can do and I don't want to over send emails to them, I don't want to make them cranky...I am going to wait till they decide to contact me and give me more instructions.

Thanks everyone for their awesome research, any help it is valuable for everybody... good luck to everybody.

If anything changes down here I will let you guys know.