Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 june 2015
Hey guys....
Best day of my life..
Just received passport request from my visa office..
Thank you guys for your support..
I dont know wheather my visa office received PCC or not.
But next step has been processed so I guess its good news for all..
All of u keep up the hope high..Next is you.

dennizgb

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
I sent everything last month, I think they receive it around May 25th(canadian embassy in Mex). I was following their instructions so they can't blame me I did it wrong. Immigration consultant says that it takes 45-60 days. Is there any mail or phone number of PGR we can email or call or even canadian embassy in Mexico just to make sure that our files have been received and that they are in process?

As soon as it's been delivered to Mexico I send proof of delivery to CiC in Ottawa together with some other documents. Should I send an email anyhow to ask for more days or they are well aware it will take more than 60 days since I already sent prood of delivery?

artecita

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-CTD-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
send with application
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
20-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2015
LANDED..........
14-12-2015
Hey guys....
Best day of my life..
CONGRATULATIONS Avatar!!! I am so happy for you :D

banchos22

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-06-2014
Med's Request
16-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Wow Congratulations! That is a good news, I Think for sure they sent your PCC to your office they won't process an application with all the requirements involve!

I hope soon to receive the same news!

Thanks for your help and support!

Hey guys....
Best day of my life..

Frenchfrance

Jan 12, 2015
Congratulations Avatar,

Happy to hear the great news, hopefully now PGR is working on the Constancias. Does anybody know when Avatar requested the Constancia? how long did it take to get it?

Chalin

Jun 8, 2015
We send the fingerprints on the second week of March, we received the RPRF email on May 15th. Nothing since then. Have anybody call the embassy on Mexico to verify information?

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
Med's Request
24 jan 2015
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 june 2015
Frenchfrance said:
Congratulations Avatar,

Happy to hear the great news, hopefully now PGR is working on the Constancias. Does anybody know when Avatar requested the Constancia? how long did it take to get it?
I have sent all documents on January 28 2015. And got a reply from Mexico CIC that they have send my documents to PGR on 6th of February 2015.
So it took almost 5 months.

dennizgb

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
dennizgb said:
I sent everything last month, I think they receive it around May 25th(canadian embassy in Mex). I was following their instructions so they can't blame me I did it wrong. Immigration consultant says that it takes 45-60 days. Is there any mail or phone number of PGR we can email or call or even canadian embassy in Mexico just to make sure that our files have been received and that they are in process?

As soon as it's been delivered to Mexico I send proof of delivery to CiC in Ottawa together with some other documents. Should I send an email anyhow to ask for more days or they are well aware it will take more than 60 days since I already sent prood of delivery?
Anyone?

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
Med's Request
24 jan 2015
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 june 2015
[quot

I have got a reply from CIC mexico today.

Your request has been completed and results sent to the CIC office in Delhi. Results were sent on June 15, 2015.

Frenchfrance

Jan 12, 2015
dennizgb said:
Hello dennizgb,

We have contacted the embassy in Mexico and we always get the same reply "it's still in process, we will let you know when it's completed and we don't know how long it will take".
Somebody here in this forum contacted the PGR and they didn't say too much. Just be patient, some of us have been waiting for almost 5 months and so far only one person got it few days ago.

You don't need to ask for an extension, it seems CIC is aware of the situation as long as you send them proof that you have requested to the Canadian embassy in Mexico city and they have received it, you will be fine.

banchos22

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-06-2014
Med's Request
16-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
What's up? Any news?

I'm still waiting! Already 5 months, I will send an other email to Mexico to check if they already sent my PCC since I sent my documents before avatar111 and he already got passport request!

Please let us know your status!

Thanks

pablo_cv4

Nov 24, 2014
Hey,

I think we all need to be patient, remember that for most of us, our applications are in Ottawa which may have a different time schedule; they must get back to Frenchfrance on his Constancia, whether it's for accepting it or telling him that it's not valid.

Something I missed from my last GCMS is that it mentions that my file is due for review on July 8.

Jul 2, 2015
Here is a summary of my case:

December 5, 2014 - CIC asked for my Mexican Police Certificate
December 9, 2014 - I sent the fingerprints to the Embassy of Canada in Mexico - Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193, Col. Granada, 11520, México, D.F
December 11, 2014 - Finger prints were received in Mexico.
May 27, 2015 after almost 6 months without any news, I contacted the CIC call center and they said they haven't received the police certificate.
May 27, 2015 I contacted the Embassy of Canada in Mexico cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/mexico.asp asking for an update.
Jun 2, 2015 - Immigration Section of Embassy of Canada in Mexico replied to my request saying: "Please note that results were sent to the CIC office/mission processing your file on January 17, 2015"
June 5, 2015 - I called again to the CIC to let them know what the Embassy told me. The operator told me that the document is not on my file, but may be is at the office waiting to be process or maybe they never receive it.
June 5, 2015 - I send an email to the CIC (Ottawa) forwarding the information from Mexico and asking what to do.
June 5, 2015 - I send an email to the Embassy of Canada in Mexico telling them that the CIC don't have the information and asking if they can send a second copy of the document again to the CIC
June 23, I requested a second set of fingerprints at the Police station and I sent again a new set to the Embassy of Canada in Mexico
June 30 - The CIC (Ottawa) replied to my email saying " Thank you for letting us know. The Mexican police certificates were found in our search query"
July 1 - Embassy of Canada in Mexico replied to my email saying "Results have been re-sent"

I hope this can help somebody, Its been a long wait but the only thing that we can do is to wait and share the knowledge.

Frenchfrance

Jan 12, 2015
Hi all,

I just want to let you know that today I checked Ecas, the status hasn't changed, it's still in process but a new line was added, it says "we started processing your application on June 29, 2015". I guess they opened my file, hopefully I will hear from them with good news.