+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

tmsw

Apr 26, 2021
@Med1989 Thank you.

I don't have a note similar to yours.

My latest notes are

Notes
NOTES: 1
Updated date: 2020/11/25 13:46:58
Label: Adm/
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: ***Officer Review*** No apparent A35/A37 concerns evident. File approved and RFV

NOTES: 2
Updated date: 2020/01/09
Label: General
Text: APPLICATION: EP******* APPLICATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. ACTION ITEMS: ......................

There is a big paragraph wrote in there by the officer, so I did not type them all. And there is nothing mentioned about eligibility.

I have few other notes, that were written on the day that they received my application.

Yes, you have exceeded the normal processing time. Did you send any webforms? When you send webforms, attached the GMCS notes so it will be a case-specific enquiry.

As I noticed in your GCMS notes, your medical is expired. So I guess you have to extend your medical as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Med1989

tmsw

Apr 26, 2021
how do you know the VO? want to know ALSO OURS. THANK YOU.
I guess you have to request GCMS notes. It will take about one month to get that. But it worth getting the GCMS note because it contained all the information about the PR application.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Btw my last VO is CM01151. I heard that cases processed by this guy are basically taking longer than usual. Is yours the same if you don’t mind me asking?@tmsw
I think mine is DH18415

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
@Med1989 Thank you.

My latest notes are

Notes
Text: ***Officer Review*** No apparent A35/A37 concerns evident. File approved and RFV

Text: APPLICATION: EP******* APPLICATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. ACTION ITEMS: ......................

There is a big paragraph wrote in there by the officer, so I did not type them all. And there is nothing mentioned about eligibility.

I have few other notes, that were written on the day that they received my application.

Yes, you have exceeded the normal processing time. Did you send any webforms? When you send webforms, attached the GMCS notes so it will be a case-specific enquiry.

As I noticed in your GCMS notes, your medical is expired. So I guess you have to extend your medical as well.
Thank you so much @tmsw, I really appreciate your help.
I have the same note 2 on my GCMS notes. However, it was labelled "Eligibility" .One of the officer's comment in this part was "Appears to meet eligibility decision". My eligibility changed to passed the same date this note was created.

Can you please check your GCMS notes and see what was written in "OTHER REQS" Section?
Mine is as follow:

H & C: 0
A39-A41: 0
VERIFICATION:0

Can you please confirm if note 1 and note 2 were created by the same officer?
What is case-specific enquiry? Do you think it will speed up the process?

Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions! Your answer will be really helpful!

Thank you again @tmsw

Last edited:

Ifewnyi

May 5, 2021
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
June 5 2019
Application applied - 29 April 2019
AR - 5 May
AOR - 5 June 2019
Inland MPNP
Still waiting for medical under processing
Please what’s your application status currently, can you share your timeline? My AR was May 17 2019. Thank you

Ifewnyi

May 5, 2021
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
June 5 2019
@Med1989 Thank you.

My latest notes are

Notes

Please what is GMCS notes and how can I see mine.
Here is my application history
AR May 17 2019
Passed Mdedical Nov 25 2019
Medical updates January 2021
No other progress since then.
Anyone else has similar timeline as me?

Reactions: manku_patel

tmsw

Apr 26, 2021
Thank you so much @tmsw, I really appreciate your help.
I have the same note 2 on my GCMS notes. However, it was labelled "Eligibility" .One of the officer's comment in this part was "Appears to meet eligibility decision". My eligibility changed to passed the same date this note was created.

Can you please check your GCMS notes and see what was written in "OTHER REQS" Section?
Mine is as follow:

H & C: 0
A39-A41: 0
VERIFICATION:0

Can you please confirm if note 1 and note 2 were created by the same officer?
What is case-specific enquiry? Do you think it will speed up the process?

Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions! Your answer will be really helpful!

Thank you again @tmsw

My "OTHER REQS" Section is the same as yours.

I just don't have a note which says about eligibility.

My note 01 and 02 created by two different officers. Note 01 was created on 2020/11/25 by DA01120 and Note 2 was created on 2020/01/09 by D2956.

If you submit a webform without any attachment, then it's a normal enquiry. But if you attached any document, then it will change as a case-specific enquiry. I guess then it will be checked by the officer.

I am not sure, whether it will speed up the process. I first sent a normal enquiry, and the reply I got was that they are taking a longer duration due to covid-19. And I know normal webform doesn't help to speed up the process.
Last week I sent another webform (Case-specific one). I did not get any reply yet. I will let you know, what will they say, as soon as I get a reply.

Reactions: Med1989

tmsw

Apr 26, 2021
Please what is GMCS notes and how can I see mine.
Here is my application history
AR May 17 2019
Passed Mdedical Nov 25 2019
Medical updates January 2021
No other progress since then.
Anyone else has similar timeline as me?

We can access all our information that government has according to the information Act. Therefore, you can get all the details of your PR application from the department of immigration, refugees and citizenship Canada. Follow the following link and submit a request to access all your PR application information. It will contain all the process details, notes, basically everything about what they have done so far. There is a $5 cost and it will take 30 days to get it.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation

My timeline is kind of similar
AR 22 July 2019
MP 25 Nov 2020
No update since then.

Lxman

Oct 11, 2020
We can access all our information that government has according to the information Act. Therefore, you can get all the details of your PR application from the department of immigration, refugees and citizenship Canada. Follow the following link and submit a request to access all your PR application information. It will contain all the process details, notes, basically everything about what they have done so far. There is a $5 cost and it will take 30 days to get it.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation

My timeline is kind of similar
AR 22 July 2019
MP 25 Nov 2020
No update since then.
Mine too same as your timeline.
AR 23 july 2019
AoR 10 August 2019
ADR 9 jan 2020
Upfront medical submitted 19 nov 2020.
medical report already updated in system.
since then no updates. Called to IRCC and got to know that security is remained.The best of luck to everyone.

Reactions: tmsw

Ifewnyi

May 5, 2021
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
June 5 2019
Hi,
AR-April 2019
Aor-May 2019
Medical Passed - October, 2019
PCC-Dec 2019
Background check in process no further updates yet
Application inland SINP- paper based
Hello, I was just wondering after 1 year have you received your confirmation?

Reactions: tmsw

Navdalbir

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Mine too same as your timeline.
AR 23 july 2019
AoR 10 August 2019
ADR 9 jan 2020
Upfront medical submitted 19 nov 2020.
medical report already updated in system.
since then no updates. Called to IRCC and got to know that security is remained.The best of luck to everyone.
Almost same timeline
My air is August 1’ 2019
MR and ADR feb2nd 2021
Nothing after taht

Reactions: tmsw and Lxman