+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hello everyone,

I received my GCMS notes a few days ago, and I need someone's help figuring out if my eligibility is conclusively passed by an officer.
I was told by an expert member that even though the assessments section on page 2 stated that my eligibility is passed, I still need a comment like this example below. Otherwise, my Eligibility has likely not been passed by an officer as yet. I did some research, and I just realized that officers' comments are different between PNP paper-based GCMS notes and EE GCMS notes. Now I'm so confused and worried about my situation.

Example:
Label: General
Office: CPC- Ottawa
Text: ***Officer Review*** File Reviewed. Eligibility passed

According to the G notes, my application status as follows:

Assessments
Eligibility: passed
Security: not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Paper File:
Office: CIO
#: EP********

FYI:
AR 31 December 2018
AOR 15 March 2019
MR: 6 September 2019
MP: October 2019
ADR: 13 January 2020 (schedule A)
PAL: 27 January 2020

What do you think? Your answers are really appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Aamdani

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
I and my spouse living in Canada and applied PR via paper-based PNP.
Application submitted on 22nd July 2019
We received MR on 9th Nov 2020 and medical passed on 24th Nov 2020.
I don't have any updates since then.
The estimated completed date was changed from 22nd Jan 2021 to 22nd April 2021. Now it also passed, but no update.
Is there anyone in the same situation? Does anyone know what should I do?
IRCC is saying they are prioritizing applicants who are exempt from travel restrictions, and we do. But doesn't seem that they prioritize our applications.
Mine is almost same timeline with my spouse. I just got medical two weeks ago. Did you get any update after the medical?

Reactions: tmsw

tmsw

Apr 26, 2021
Mine is almost same timeline with my spouse. I just got medical two weeks ago. Did you get any update after the medical?

After I did medical, the application status was updated to: "you passed the medical exam" and in ECAS status was changed to Decision made. And that has happened more than six months ago. I did not get any updates after that.

tmsw

Apr 26, 2021
Hello everyone,

I received my GCMS notes a few days ago, and I need someone's help figuring out if my eligibility is conclusively passed by an officer.
I was told by an expert member that even though the assessments section on page 2 stated that my eligibility is passed, I still need a comment like this example below. Otherwise, my Eligibility has likely not been passed by an officer as yet. I did some research, and I just realized that officers' comments are different between PNP paper-based GCMS notes and EE GCMS notes. Now I'm so confused and worried about my situation.

Example:

According to the G notes, my application status as follows:

Assessments
Eligibility: passed
Security: not started
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Paper File:
Office: CIO
#: EP********

FYI:
AR 31 December 2018
AOR 15 March 2019
MR: 6 September 2019
MP: October 2019
ADR: 13 January 2020 (schedule A)
PAL: 27 January 2020

What do you think? Your answers are really appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

I got my GCMS last week

Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

Notes
Updated date: 2020/11/25 13:46:58
Label: Adm/
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: ***Officer Review*** No apparent A35/A37 concerns evident. File approved and RFV

According to this, my application has approved before 6 months now. But I did not get any update after the medical.

FYI:
AR: 22 July 2019
AOR: 09 Jan 2020
MR: 09 Nov 2020
MP: 24 Nov 2020

Reactions: Med1989

Aamdani

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
After I did medical, the application status was updated to: "you passed the medical exam" and in ECAS status was changed to Decision made. And that has happened more than six months ago. I did not get any updates after that.
You didn’t get copr email after it showed decision made on ECAS? Even in this six months?

tmsw

Apr 26, 2021
You didn’t get copr email after it showed decision made on ECAS? Even in this six months?

Yes, I did not get any updates or any documents after this. I am just worrying why it is taking this long. Does anyone have an idea to speed up this?

tmsw

Apr 26, 2021
Did you send a webform or called IRCC about the issue?

I called IRCC several times, they just say "your application doesn't have any issue, just wait until you get the letter".
I sent a webform one month ago (not a case-specific inquiry). The reply I got was due to covid-19 they are taking longer than usual. I sent another two webforms last week and waiting for the reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yung123

Aamdani

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
I called IRCC several times, they just say "your application doesn't have any issue, just wait until you get the letter".
I sent a webform one month ago (not a case-specific inquiry). The reply I got was due to covid-19 they are taking longer than usual. I sent another two webforms last week and waiting for the reply.
Ok..leta hope for the best..may you get some good news in coming days..

bababa

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
I got my GCMS last week

Assessments
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:

Notes
Text: ***Officer Review*** No apparent A35/A37 concerns evident. File approved and RFV

According to this, my application has approved before 6 months now. But I did not get any update after the medical.

FYI:
Hi, there! I am in exactly same situation as you!!! We mp and dm in the same day and also no copr until now. Our gcms notes are identical too. I think our cases are being processed by the same VO. I am Ontario PNP single applicant.

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
I got my GCMS last week

Assessments
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:

Notes

FYI:
Thank you @tmsw, and congratulations! You'll receive your COPR soon, don't worry.

Can you please check the last 3-5 pages of your GCMS notes, read on the notes, and see if you have a comment like this example below.

Example:

I'm so worried about my application since it has exceeded the normal processing time (AR December 2018), and I wanna make sure that I have already passed the eligibility, and only security has been left to be checked.

Thank you again.