+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

zehuawang1994

Jan 31, 2021
Almost same timeline
My air is August 1’ 2019
MR and ADR feb2nd 2021
Nothing after taht
Hi Navdalbir,

We have totally the same time line. I got AOR on July 11th 2019. And MR and ADR on Feb 2nd 2021.

Just know that my criminal and security in process.

Where is your visa office. My office is Ottawa.

Reactions: tmsw

Navdalbir

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Hi Navdalbir,

We have totally the same time line. I got AOR on July 11th 2019. And MR and ADR on Feb 2nd 2021.

Just know that my criminal and security in process.

Where is your visa office. My office is Ottawa.
Hey zehuwang!
I don’t know much I can access the only client account. but I called last week, an agent told me that criminally and security in the process background and eligibility passed.
I am also wondering do we need biometric or not.

zehuawang1994

Jan 31, 2021
Hey zehuwang!
I don’t know much I can access the only client account. but I called last week, an agent told me that criminally and security in the process background and eligibility passed.
Thanks for the reply Navdalbir,

It seems that we are on the same stage. We get the MR and ADR on the same day and now our criminally and security in the process with eligibility passed. I also add my spouse last year. So I believe they are processing our cases like a batch system.

Let's pray for our copr coming soon !

Reactions: tmsw

Navdalbir

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Thanks for the reply Navdalbir,

It seems that we are on the same stage. We get the MR and ADR on the same day and now our criminally and security in the process with eligibility passed. I also add my spouse last year. So I believe they are processing our cases like a batch system.

Let's pray for our copr coming soon !
We have the same timeline as I also add my spouse last year

Reactions: manku_patel

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
My "OTHER REQS" Section is the same as yours.

I just don't have a note which says about eligibility.

My note 01 and 02 created by two different officers. Note 01 was created on 2020/11/25 by DA01120 and Note 2 was created on 2020/01/09 by D2956.

If you submit a webform without any attachment, then it's a normal enquiry. But if you attached any document, then it will change as a case-specific enquiry. I guess then it will be checked by the officer.

I am not sure, whether it will speed up the process. I first sent a normal enquiry, and the reply I got was that they are taking a longer duration due to covid-19. And I know normal webform doesn't help to speed up the process.
Last week I sent another webform (Case-specific one). I did not get any reply yet. I will let you know, what will they say, as soon as I get a reply.
Thank you @tmsw
Hope for the best !

Aamdani

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Hey zehuwang!
Did you give your biometrics? If not did you get any request for biometrics?
My AOR is 24 July 2019
Adr request feb 19 2021
MR March 7 2021- not passes yet

Reactions: manku_patel