+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************PNP Outland Candidates - AOR - AUG 2021**************

Tej02

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Just did. My criminality, eligibility and info sharing has been passed which is awesome because clearly this means that they are working to clear all the apps as soon as possible.
that's nice, How many times have you tried to call IRCC, It's very hard to get an agent to talk. I have been trying to get in touch with an IRCC agent for past two days but no luck

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
that's nice, How many times have you tried to call IRCC, It's very hard to get an agent to talk. I have been trying to get in touch with an IRCC agent for past two days but no luck
I got lucky and got it the same day but yes, the moment you hear that it's going to a robot, hang up and try again. It took me about 5 attempts but I finally got in

Tej02

Star Member
May 19, 2021
I got lucky and got it the same day but yes, the moment you hear that it's going to a robot, hang up and try again. It took me about 5 attempts but I finally got in
That's very nice. Very happy that you got it.
you mean at the last stage right the robot message. You need to give the UCI number and then the application number and at last dial 0 to talk to the agent that is when you are referring to.

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
That's very nice. Very happy that you got it.
you mean at the last stage right the robot message. You need to give the UCI number and then the application number and at last dial 0 to talk to the agent that is when you are referring to.
Exactly. If you can't speak with an agent, hang up and try again. After a couple of tries you should get through. Good luck!

swads

Sep 22, 2021
Hi,
I got a request to pay RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence fee) a couple of days back which I paid immediately. I did not pay it while submitting my PR application. Does this indicate anything about the progress? Probably closer to approval?

PNP Ontario outland, AOR - Aug 9, MEP - Dec 9, Biometric submission - Jan 12

bek!nd

Jan 9, 2022
Hi,
I got a request to pay RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence fee) a couple of days back which I paid immediately. I did not pay it while submitting my PR application. Does this indicate anything about the progress? Probably closer to approval?

PNP Ontario outland, AOR - Aug 9, MEP - Dec 9, Biometric submission - Jan 12
I had paid it during the application submission only so haven’t got any updates since biometrics pass in dec. I think they are reviewing your eligibility and this would close all pending stuff from ur end and now they can evaluate your docs completely.
For the larger progress, I think they are closing PNPs / FSWs from sept - oct 2020 at the moment so 3-4 months min. and 5-6 months max. for the processing.

Reactions: swads

Intrance

Aug 14, 2021
Called IRCC 888-242-2100 - Press 1, UCI # , Press1 , then 3,2,2,0 8:00 AM- PT, connected in 2 tries , waited 45 mins .
My update
BCPNP Candidate
AOR : Aug 19th 2021
COR : USA
Currently in BC on WP- They did not have info that I moved to Canada, had submitted the update via webform in Nov 2021 when I moved however it wasn't updated supposedly. I Updated address over the phone, he said it should not make any difference for now, but if I send a webform again it will help at later stages.
Medicals Passed : Nov 16th 2021
Eligibility : Not Started
Criminality : Passed
Security : Not Started
Info Sharing : In progress
Visa Office : Etobicoke

Not sure what should I make of all this. Any ideas?

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Called IRCC 888-242-2100 - Press 1, UCI # , Press1 , then 3,2,2,0 8:00 AM- PT, connected in 2 tries , waited 45 mins .
My update
BCPNP Candidate
AOR : Aug 19th 2021
COR : USA
Currently in BC on WP- They did not have info that I moved to Canada, had submitted the update via webform in Nov 2021 when I moved however it wasn't updated supposedly. I Updated address over the phone, he said it should not make any difference for now, but if I send a webform again it will help at later stages.
Medicals Passed : Nov 16th 2021
Eligibility : Not Started
Criminality : Passed
Security : Not Started
Info Sharing : In progress
Visa Office : Etobicoke

Not sure what should I make of all this. Any ideas?
It's not bad at all. The security check takes about a day and eligibility, depending on how complicated your background is, also takes just a few days. You should receive in a few months depending on their speed.

Reactions: Intrance