+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************PNP Outland Candidates - AOR - AUG 2021**************

bek!nd

Jan 9, 2022
Yes, you might get a ghost update. Might not.
I tried calling them a few times but everytime it says due to high volume we cannot connect you with a represntative. Curreny they are checking my BG and eligibility. The autmated IVRS didnt say anything about criminality yet.

Lets see what happens.

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
I got a GU in my account today and I also spoke to a very kind IRCC agent who gave me the following information:
Eligibility - Passed
Info Sharing - In progress
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not started
VO: CIO, NS

Reactions: getmetocanada101

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
I got a GU in my account today and I also spoke to a very kind IRCC agent who gave me the following information:
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not started
Wow that is great. what is your AOR? And COR

Last edited:

bek!nd

Jan 9, 2022
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not started
I will try again tomorrow. What’s your AOR?

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not started
Nice, my AOR is August 25. I'm thinking of calling that number to get hold of an agent to provide me with my status but I'm not sure if it's still too early.

ish2016

Dec 8, 2021
Just did. My criminality, eligibility and info sharing has been passed which is awesome because clearly this means that they are working to clear all the apps as soon as possible.
Nice.. did you get any GU before you called IRCC? What is your COR? Also, can you please tell us what is the status that you see in your GCKey account for background check?

Last edited:
Reactions: getmetocanada101

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Nice.. did you get any GU before you called IRCC? What is your COR? Also, can you please tell us what is the status that you see in your GCKey account for background check?
Nope, I just called them up to see what the status was (since I also noted that quite a few people with July AOR's had a bunch of steps completed). My COR is Aruba. For the background check, it still says that they're checking however, the agent I spoke to was super nice and informed me that often times, that status doesn't even get updated. Like my biometrics status still says that I need to submit it however, at the bottom under applicant information, all my biometric details are there.