+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
I was thinking Ontario or Alberta, what do you think?
As far as I recall, Alberta requires a job offer but you can check their website for the requirements. Ontario is everyone's target lol :D but they target only specific NOCs to send NOIs even to people with low CRS scores.. I think they last had a Tech Draw in August. So if you have a Tech NOC and are willing to wait, you could get a NOI in the next draw

miss_yeyah

Sep 6, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-11-2019
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Passport Req..
17-11-2021
Hi guys, just want to update my timeline for NB PNP

04 Oct EOI sent
11 Oct ITA
19 Oct submitted application online
29 Oct nominated

Waiting for ITA from IRCC !
Congratulations! When you received your nomination certificate from NB, was it through the INB portal?
Did it take 24 hours for the nomination to appear in your CIC Express Entry profile?
I received a nomination from NB yesterday but it is still not reflected in my EE profile.

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Congratulations! When you received your nomination certificate from NB, was it through the INB portal?
Did it take 24 hours for the nomination to appear in your CIC Express Entry profile?
I received a nomination from NB yesterday but it is still not reflected in my EE profile.
Yeah normally around a day you should be able to accept/reject it in your EE profile

Bharath9788

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
Can anyone from India please help me here? Is EPF considered for POF for NBPNP? I have a letter with outstanding balance from EPF office.

Martin H.

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi guys. Newbie here. Do any of you have any good guess on when the "window" for EOI's for people who attended an information session will open next?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi guys. Newbie here. Do any of you have any good guess on when the "window" for EOI's for people who attended an information session will open next?
Since NBPNP has moved to an online system, you do not need to wait for a "window". Once you register on the online system and create your profile, you will be asked to fill in the EOI form and indicate your 'Connection to NB' to begin the process.

All possible options that apply to 'Connection to NB' include:

• Offer of employment from a New Brunswick company which has been in operation for at least 12 consecutive months
  • Attendance at an immigration information session hosted by the Province of New Brunswick within the last 24 months
  • A certificate, diploma or degree held by the principal applicant or his/her spouse from an accredited New Brunswick institution (minimum 2-year program)
  • Principal applicant or his/her spouse has worked full-time in New Brunswick for at least 12 consecutive months
  • Principal applicant or his/her spouse has a close family member who is at least 18 years of age and has resided in New Brunswick for at least 12 consecutive months or is a permanent resident or citizen of Canada
  • Has visited New Brunswick for at least 5 days to explore job or business opportunities
  • Own at least 33.33% of a business located in New Brunswick, and working in that business on a daily basis (Note: Only applicable to entrepreneurial streams.)

Martin H.

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Since NBPNP has moved to an online system, you do not need to wait for a "window". Once you register on the online system and create your profile, you will be asked to fill in the EOI form and indicate your 'Connection to NB' to begin the process.

All possible options that apply to 'Connection to NB' include:

• Offer of employment from a New Brunswick company which has been in operation for at least 12 consecutive months
  • Attendance at an immigration information session hosted by the Province of New Brunswick within the last 24 months
  • A certificate, diploma or degree held by the principal applicant or his/her spouse from an accredited New Brunswick institution (minimum 2-year program)
  • Principal applicant or his/her spouse has worked full-time in New Brunswick for at least 12 consecutive months
  • Principal applicant or his/her spouse has a close family member who is at least 18 years of age and has resided in New Brunswick for at least 12 consecutive months or is a permanent resident or citizen of Canada
  • Has visited New Brunswick for at least 5 days to explore job or business opportunities
  • Own at least 33.33% of a business located in New Brunswick, and working in that business on a daily basis (Note: Only applicable to entrepreneurial streams.)
Thank you for your reply, Sir. This is much appreciated.

tharanid

Nov 11, 2017
I would suggest a little bit of patience on your part. It's only been a few days since you submitted your application.

NBPNP application processing typically take between 6 - 8 weeks. However, this is an average and the processing can be shorter or longer. And with the introduction of the online system this timeline may change even more.

Good luck to you

tharanid

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah I was quite surprise too, prob because I explained everything really in details. NOC 6211 Retail sales supervisor
do you need police clearance for NBPNP?
any helpful information about proof of funds? I haven't maintain it for 6 months but I will recive money from my spouse father's last will, can explanation letter will work for this?
in sri lanka we cannot make gift deeds for cash, my spouse will get money from his mother as a gift for our baby born. How I will prove this to NBPNP

any leads will be helpful, I have 38 days left to submit application

tharanid

Nov 11, 2017
Just realised that I never posted my timeline here, so here it is below from the beginning

Principal Applicant - Me - Primary NOC 2174 (Software Developer), secondary NOC 4011 (University Lecturer)
Dependant Spouse - Primary NOC 5241 (Graphic Designer), secondary NOC 1123 (Social Media Manager)

Country of Citizenship - South Africa
Country of Residence - United Arab Emirates

IELTS - PA - 3rd March 2018 (Band 9 / CLB 12)
IELTS - Spouse - 7th April 2018 (Band 8 / CLB 11)

ECA through WES - 19th March 2018

EE Profile created - 28 April 2018

NBPNP Info Session - 10 March 2018
NBPNP EOI submitted - 2 May 2018
NBPNP ITA received - 11 June 2018
NBPNP AOR - 26 June 2018
NBPNP Nomination received - 20 July 2018

CIC ITA received - 25 July 2018
CIC AOR - 10 September 2018 (submission delayed due to issues with PCC, exchange rates, and courier companies)
CIC MEP - 5 October 2018
Biometrics submitted - 6 October 2018
CIC RPRF Request received - 8 November 2018 (opted to wait for RPRF request instead of paying upfront during CIC AOR)
Ghost Update - 25 November 2018
CIC PPR Letter received - 14 January 2019
Passports Submitted to Abu Dhabi VAC - 16 January 2019
CIC Final Decision - Approved! :D - 28 January 2019
CoPRs/Visas Received - 30 January 2019

Landed in Fredericton, NB: End of July 2019 (in Sha Allah) - not sure about the exact date yet thanks to work contract in UAE:oops:

Please Note: In my case, although sorely tempted, I did not end up ordering GCMS notes. However, I did raise a CSE twice regarding the Visa Office and also the progress of my application, only to receive generic replies back.

At the end of it, all I can say to those still waiting is... your patience will be rewarded! Have faith and don't despair:)

since I am also from Abu dhabi, did you show your funds in abu dhabi accounts? Can I show funds in my native country accounts also. In INB online portal they don't have column for savings accounts only for current and fixed deposit.

Are they strict with this balance requirement

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
since I am also from Abu dhabi, did you show your funds in abu dhabi accounts? Can I show funds in my native country accounts also. In INB online portal they don't have column for savings accounts only for current and fixed deposit.

Are they strict with this balance requirement

You can show accounts for PoF from different countries. However keep the exchange rates in mind. You will have to show the AED and other currencies converted to Canadian dollars.

They are absolutely strict about the required amount of funds. The only time this is waived is if you have a job offer from an NB employer. So make sure you have the minimum required amount for the number of people in the application. You can check the amount on the CIC website.

And yes, it does have to be six months balance unless you can give LoEs for a sudden increase to your account

Martin H.

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
You are welcome

And just FYI .. I am female :)
My apologies, Ma'am. And thank you again for your reply. ;)

PS. We have the same NOC. Secondary NOC is 0213. But I'm still having trouble getting a provincial nomination. :(