+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
I would suggest a little bit of patience on your part. It's only been a few days since you submitted your application.

NBPNP application processing typically take between 6 - 8 weeks. However, this is an average and the processing can be shorter or longer. And with the introduction of the online system this timeline may change even more.

Good luck to you

liRaChesser

Sep 5, 2019
I would suggest a little bit of patience on your part. It's only been a few days since you submitted your application.

NBPNP application processing typically take between 6 - 8 weeks. However, this is an average and the processing can be shorter or longer. And with the introduction of the online system this timeline may change even more.

Good luck to you
Thank you for the reply. Hoping for the best.

matteis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Guys, I just received a Letter of Interest from NB. Two questions:

1. according to the minimum requirements, one should be living and working in NB, but I live in Brazil. Since I got the letter from them, am I eligible to apply?

2. How much time do I have to respond to them, after receiving the letter?

Tks

Last edited:

lanthanum

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017

1. according to the minimum requirements, one should be living and working in NB, but I live in Brazil. Since I got the letter from them, am I eligible to apply?

Tks
Hi! What is your NOC and CRS score?

lanthanum

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017

Tks
If you received NOI, it doesn't matter where you live. And I think you should answer them as soon as possible.

Reactions: matteis

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019

Tks

The time to accept an NOI is usually 30 days

miss_yeyah

Sep 6, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-11-2019
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Passport Req..
17-11-2021
Do any one know the timeline for NBPNP to process the application?
Some would have their nomination after a few weeks while some would wait months. I'm still waiting to be nominated by NB. AOR is Aug 15th.

liRaChesser

Sep 5, 2019
Got my nomination from NBPNP, but it is not reflected in CIC express entry profile. How much time will it take to get reflected in the profile?

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
My friend received PT interest 2 days ago from NB - Filed EOI and sent them an email as well.
Anybody can tell- how long for ITA to come through from NB. PNP ??