Geddielyn

Aug 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Brunswick
NOC Code......
Hello i think you can put N/A or passport number instead. Cant remember what we put in our application but it went well. If you are unsure about anything or need to explain something, just include a letter of explanation. Just follow and complete the list of requirements, you'll be fine. Goodluck!
Thank you so much for your response!
I'm glad I found this group!

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
any chances for NB to open up their EOI window for information session attendees? what are your forecasts on the upcoming months?

Geddielyn

Aug 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Brunswick
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

Usually how many days do NBPNP send you an Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR, is it?) From the day they receive your documents (as per tracking package) ?

My documents were received by initial A. Stewart yesterday and up until now, i haven't received AOR. Is it thru email??

Rheabells

Mar 27, 2019
Hello

I'm not sure about the PRC but you can put your passport number and copy instead.

Also, I've heard the Philippines are rolling out national IDs from September, so you might want to wait for that? I don't know how it works, though
Hello i just recently received NBPNP nomination,i just put NA on this part since we dont have national id yet

Rheabells

Mar 27, 2019
Hi guys,

Usually how many days do NBPNP send you an Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR, is it?) From the day they receive your documents (as per tracking package) ?

My documents were received by initial A. Stewart yesterday and up until now, i haven't received AOR. Is it thru email??

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
any chances for NB to open up their EOI window for information session attendees? what are your forecasts on the upcoming months?
Strangely they have not opened the window for information sessions this year. Probably because there have not been many info sessions at all this year

However, NBPNP have started to send NOIs to people in the Express Entey pool directly, so you could still have a chance to be sent an NOI. I suggest making sure that your EE profile is uptodate and that you have selected "All provinces" or "New Brunswick" as your province of interest

miss_yeyah

Sep 6, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-11-2019
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Passport Req..
17-11-2021
Hello i just recently received NBPNP nomination,i just put NA on this part since we dont have national id yet
Congratulations on your nomination. May I know how long have you waited for the nomination from the time you received your AOR? Thanks.

Last edited:

miss_yeyah

Sep 6, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-11-2019
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Passport Req..
17-11-2021
Hi guys,

Hi, they received my docs on Aug 13 and I got an AOR on Aug 14. I’m still waiting for the nomination. I heard that those who sent their docs after Aug 15 haven’t received yet an AOR. I’m thinking that it could have something to do with NB’s new online system that will take effect in September.

Geddielyn

Aug 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Brunswick
NOC Code......
Thank you for your reply.

Upon receiving may ITA, they informed me that we could send the documents thru mail until end of August. What could I possibly do for now?
Hi, they received my docs on Aug 13 and I got an AOR on Aug 14. I’m still waiting for the nomination. I heard that those who sent their docs after Aug 15 haven’t received yet an AOR. I’m thinking that it could have something to do with NB’s new online system that will take effect in September.

miss_yeyah

Sep 6, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-11-2019
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Passport Req..
17-11-2021
Thank you for your reply.

Upon receiving may ITA, they informed me that we could send the documents thru mail until end of August. What could I possibly do for now?
All we need to do now is wait. As stated on their website “current clients who have not yet received a decision on their file will be contacted via email with instructions for accessing the new online system”.
I am also waiting for updates from them. Hoping we receive updates soon.

Geddielyn

Aug 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Brunswick
NOC Code......
All we need to do now is wait. As stated on their website “current clients who have not yet received a decision on their file will be contacted via email with instructions for accessing the new online system”.
I am also waiting for updates from them. Hoping we receive updates soon.
Thank you, sis.. may i know the website you are referring to?

liRaChesser

Sep 5, 2019
Hi Guys,
I am new to this forum, I have submitted my EOI for NBPNP express entry stream on September 3rd 2019. I got a mail next day to submit the proof of my employment in NB. I have sent the proof to them but after that I didn't get any reply from them. Do any one of you know when can we get a reply from them whether my application is rejected or approved.