Geddielyn

Aug 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Brunswick
NOC Code......
Hello everyone. I am currently in he process of completing documents required for full application to NBPNP. Unfortunately, I do not have a contract and pay slips on my first employer. Is it necessary to submit an affidavit of no contract?? Thank you.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hello everyone. I am currently in he process of completing documents required for full application to NBPNP. Unfortunately, I do not have a contract and pay slips on my first employer. Is it necessary to submit an affidavit of no contract?? Thank you.

If you are using that job for points for work experience then you need to submit a work reference letter from the company.

I'm sure your HR or supervisor can provide you with one.

You can also submit bank statements showing where your salary was deposited. You can also ask HR for a copy of your contract

However your application will not be considered as complete if you do not provide some sort of proof for this work experience if you are claiming points for it

Geddielyn

Aug 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Brunswick
NOC Code......
If you are using that job for points for work experience then you need to submit a work reference letter from the company.

I'm sure your HR or supervisor can provide you with one.

You can also submit bank statements showing where your salary was deposited. You can also ask HR for a copy of your contract

However your application will not be considered as complete if you do not provide some sort of proof for this work experience if you are claiming points for it
Thank you for you response.

I do have certificate of service, reference letter and job description as proof for my work experience from my first employer. But the salary was given as cash, there was no transaction through banks. As for the contract, there was also no written contract. How about submitting an affidavit of no contract instead? Would that be okay?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thank you for you response.

I do have certificate of service, reference letter and job description as proof for my work experience from my first employer. But the salary was given as cash, there was no transaction through banks. As for the contract, there was also no written contract. How about submitting an affidavit of no contract instead? Would that be okay?

If you have the reference letter then you are fine, no need for anything else.

As long as the reference letter includes the job responsibilities, hours worked per week/month, salary, start and end date, whether you were a full time or part time employee and contains the company letterhead and details, and is signed by your manager or HR.

If your letter contains all that, you have nothing to worry about and you don't need to provide the contract or pay slips unless specifically asked.

Geddielyn

Aug 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Brunswick
NOC Code......
If you have the reference letter then you are fine, no need for anything else.

As long as the reference letter includes the job responsibilities, hours worked per week/month, salary, start and end date, whether you were a full time or part time employee and contains the company letterhead and details, and is signed by your manager or HR.

If your letter contains all that, you have nothing to worry about and you don't need to provide the contract or pay slips unless specifically asked.
You are very helpful, Thank you so much! God bless you!

Geddielyn

Aug 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Brunswick
NOC Code......
No problem :)
If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. Most people on this forum are very helpful and have no issues in sharing their knowledge, I've found.

All the best with your application!
Yes, I will.
Hopefully if everything goes well, Id be glad to assist others with their doubts, too!
Thank you again and best regards!

Geddielyn

Aug 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Brunswick
NOC Code......
No problem :)
If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. Most people on this forum are very helpful and have no issues in sharing their knowledge, I've found.

All the best with your application!
Hello, I have one more question. I am from Philippines and currently there is NO full implementation yet of National ID System.
In the NBPNP EE Labour Market Stream Information Form under the column "National Identity Number", can I enter my PRC (Professional Regulation Commission) License instead?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hello, I have one more question. I am from Philippines and currently there is NO full implementation yet of National ID System.
In the NBPNP EE Labour Market Stream Information Form under the column "National Identity Number", can I enter my PRC (Professional Regulation Commission) License instead?
Hello

I'm not sure about the PRC but you can put your passport number and copy instead.

Also, I've heard the Philippines are rolling out national IDs from September, so you might want to wait for that? I don't know how it works, though

Geddielyn

Aug 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Brunswick
NOC Code......
Hello

I'm not sure about the PRC but you can put your passport number and copy instead.

Also, I've heard the Philippines are rolling out national IDs from September, so you might want to wait for that? I don't know how it works, though
Thank you for your response.
I have read in other threads that other Filipino applicants put N/A in the column.
With regards to the National ID System, there is no update yet from the government. But I heard it was partially implemented to chosen provinces. I will be submitting my full apolication soon so i will not be able to wait for it. I am excited, yet nervous. I pray everything goes well.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
I have read in other threads that other Filipino applicants put N/A in the column.
With regards to the National ID System, there is no update yet from the government. But I heard it was partially implemented to chosen provinces. I will be submitting my full apolication soon so i will not be able to wait for it. I am excited, yet nervous. I pray everything goes well.
Good luck!

I'm sure you will get nomination soon

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hello i think you can put N/A or passport number instead. Cant remember what we put in our application but it went well. If you are unsure about anything or need to explain something, just include a letter of explanation. Just follow and complete the list of requirements, you'll be fine. Goodluck!