+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
My apologies, Ma'am. And thank you again for your reply. ;)

PS. We have the same NOC. Secondary NOC is 0213. But I'm still having trouble getting a provincial nomination. :(

You should be able to hopefully get a nomination from NBPNP. They usually have NOC 2174 as an in-demand occupation.

I believe SINP is also an alternative now.

Martin H.

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
You should be able to hopefully get a nomination from NBPNP. They usually have NOC 2174 as an in-demand occupation.

I believe SINP is also an alternative now.
I have an active SINP EOI with only 61 points. Honestly, I'm not counting on that one. I am waiting for an NB Information Session in my country (or at least somewhere near the Philippines. Like Vietnam or Singapore). I hope it comes soon. The last time New Brunswick had a recruitment mission here in PH was only for one NOC which is non-IT related. :(

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
I have an active SINP EOI with only 61 points. Honestly, I'm not counting on that one. I am waiting for an NB Information Session in my country (or at least somewhere near the Philippines. Like Vietnam or Singapore). I hope it comes soon. The last time New Brunswick had a recruitment mission here in PH was only for one NOC which is non-IT related. :(

Do you already have an Express Entry profile? NBPNP now send direct NOIs to people who fit their criteria and are already in the EE pool

Edited for atrocious spelling mistakes :D

Last edited:

Martin H.

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Do you already have an Express Entry profile? NBPNP now send direct NOIs to people who fir theur criteria and are already in the EE pool
Yes, I already have an EE profile. But I am vigilantly monitoring the NB recruitment events page with the hope that an info session will open up near me. Crossing my fingers. :)

madhuri.bandaru

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Since NBPNP has moved to an online system, you do not need to wait for a "window". Once you register on the online system and create your profile, you will be asked to fill in the EOI form and indicate your 'Connection to NB' to begin the process.

All possible options that apply to 'Connection to NB' include:

• Offer of employment from a New Brunswick company which has been in operation for at least 12 consecutive months
  • Attendance at an immigration information session hosted by the Province of New Brunswick within the last 24 months
  • A certificate, diploma or degree held by the principal applicant or his/her spouse from an accredited New Brunswick institution (minimum 2-year program)
  • Principal applicant or his/her spouse has worked full-time in New Brunswick for at least 12 consecutive months
  • Principal applicant or his/her spouse has a close family member who is at least 18 years of age and has resided in New Brunswick for at least 12 consecutive months or is a permanent resident or citizen of Canada
  • Has visited New Brunswick for at least 5 days to explore job or business opportunities
  • Own at least 33.33% of a business located in New Brunswick, and working in that business on a daily basis (Note: Only applicable to entrepreneurial streams.)
Hi @NzKhn,

My own brother is a PR holder currently staying @ ON but before he moved to ON, he stayed in New Brunswick for more than a year.

My current CRS is less than 400 and my NOC is 2171 with 7 years of experience and would like to ask you if the connection to NB (my brothers stay) will applies to me based on the above?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi @NzKhn,

My own brother is a PR holder currently staying @ ON but before he moved to ON, he stayed in New Brunswick for more than a year.

My current CRS is less than 400 and my NOC is 2171 with 7 years of experience and would like to ask you if the connection to NB (my brothers stay) will applies to me based on the above?
Unfortunately, as far as I know, he still has to be residing in NB for you to claim a connection to NB through relatives who are PR or citizens. You have to show current connections to NB for them to consider you for nomination

As per NBPNP website for EELMS:

• Has a close family member who is a permanent resident or citizen of Canada currently living in New Brunswick for at least one year

Reactions: madhuri.bandaru

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Yes, I already have an EE profile. But I am vigilantly monitoring the NB recruitment events page with the hope that an info session will open up near me. Crossing my fingers. :)

This will probably happen in the new year... currently they only have sessions scheduled until the end of November

Reactions: Martin H.

Piya.mankar

Nov 8, 2019
Anybody please provide me the guidance...I want to attend the information session of New Brunswick in Ukraine on 20th November.....I am from IT background...What are the chances that I will get the invitation to attend?
Did you got the invitation yo attend the session

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
do you need police clearance for NBPNP?
any helpful information about proof of funds? I haven't maintain it for 6 months but I will recive money from my spouse father's last will, can explanation letter will work for this?
in sri lanka we cannot make gift deeds for cash, my spouse will get money from his mother as a gift for our baby born. How I will prove this to NBPNP

any leads will be helpful, I have 38 days left to submit application
Sorry for the late reply.

No you don't need police check for PNP, that's only for federal.

I have also received fund from my parent and it was just a week before I submitted my application. I didn't do a gift deed with a lawyer or anything "formal" like that. You can find a format online and change it according to yours, a gift deed, an affidavit, basically they are just to confirm that the money will def be yours now and the donor will not get it back in any circumstances. For what I did, I suggest you get them to put the money in their account (assumed that they have a bank account) and then bank transfer it into your account, then the bank will HAVE TO give you a receipt showing the transaction no., account no., names, address... etc. Doesn't matter which country your bank is with, I am also living overseas. On the online portal, just put the total amount that you have (that you will submit supporting documents) in the currency of whatever bank you are with, then put on the exchange rate. They are not fuss about it since you have more than what is required. Then include your bank current balance letter, bank statements (if your bank letter doesn't meet all the requirements), an LOE. On the safe side, I included also my birth cert showing my mom's name and her passport.

Hope it helps.

panac1947

Feb 16, 2018
Hi guys,

Can you share with us what are the anticipated steps after ITA from CIC? Thanks!

Here is my timeline:

July 10, 2019 attended the information session

July 19, 2019 ITA from NB

Aug 28, submitted full application to NBPNP
(I never receive AOR from NBPNP and I was so worried, but I received an email from the onlone system of NBPNP that I have an account in the INB Portal system which i eventually retrieved/acquired successfully)

Oct. 16 Nomination from NBPNP

Waiting for ITA from CIC...
Which session did you attend? Whats your NOC?