+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Congrats! Now you can really plan to move in NB. While for us, no update since we submitted additional docs last december. We ordered 2nd set set of gcms notes last week. It’s getting hard to be patient now.. :(
Don't worry, it seems like they have picked up on their processing speed (lots of people received PPR in the past week) so hopefully yours will come through soon as well!!! You are almost there!!!

Yes... moving... that brings another set of worries... hahaha:rolleyes:

Btw guys I did not receive any email telling me my account had been updated, I logged in by chance and saw the "updated" messageo_O

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
@sbernados @pizzacat @SRayhan87

I checked my MyCIC account today (about 15 minutes ago...) and the status had changed to "Final Decision: Approved" :D:D
I am still waiting for our passports to be returned though :rolleyes:

@sbernados did your account get updated before or after you received your passports back?
Woww...That's cool...congrats sister once again!!
Here i am trying to forget about Canada. Maybe i am stuck for forever, so better i should try to focus on my current lifestyle.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Woww...That's cool...congrats sister once again!!
Here i am trying to forget about Canada. Maybe i am stuck for forever, so better i should try to focus on my current lifestyle.

In Sha Allah you will get some news soon, brother!

Have you received your first GCMS notes yet? If not, did they give you a refund?
Will you be ordering another set of notes?

You are right though, best to focus on your current life and put this at the back of your mind for now. I know it's hard, but keep faith and don't give up. in Sha Allah you will receive good news soon. :)

Reactions: SRayhan87

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
In Sha Allah you will get some news soon, brother!

Have you received your first GCMS notes yet? If not, did they give you a refund?
Will you be ordering another set of notes?

You are right though, best to focus on your current life and put this at the back of your mind for now. I know it's hard, but keep faith and don't give up. in Sha Allah you will receive good news soon. :)
No sister...I did not receive any notes yet. I emailed them then they asked me to sent consent form with sign, so that can apply again for the notes. I did the same and asked them this time if they can deliver me my notes. This is tough really tough to concentrate on anything at all, but i am trying hard sister. even my wife trying to get me calm down and asking to wait for at least six months period.

singhsinghmandeep

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Congratulations!!!!!! :D
Things are finally moving for us PNP applicants..

What is your timeline?
thank you so much!!!!
you are right PNP files are moving now.
Timeline is
AOR 3rd of October
Medical 1st of November
Background 28 November(don’t know exact date)
PPR 28 January.

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
Any idea around when are they likely to come out with the EOI request for those who attended information sessions late last year? Since the current backlog is getting cleared, anytime soon i believe?

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Any idea around when are they likely to come out with the EOI request for those who attended information sessions late last year? Since the current backlog is getting cleared, anytime soon i believe?
We all waiting for this window... I am waiting since June 2018 :(

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
I was on session in Kiev on September 2017. All docs were ready in june 2018 and I started to wait for EOI window... But still stuck... Hopefully window will be open within the week.o_O

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Yep. Thanks. I suppose we should create new topic to do not disturb guys who already got their PPR :) But later. Once EOI is opened.