+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Guys guys guys.... Why would you need to create a new topic?

Even if some of us have received PPR, we are still on this journey.... and we are all here to help each other!
I know I don't plan on disappearing from this forum.... and I certainly hope that I can be of help to those who are starting or still on the road to their PR journey, just like the other members who travelled the road before me! :)

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018

Even if some of us have received PPR, we are still on this journey.... and we are all here to help each other!
I know I don't plan on disappearing from this forum.... and I certainly hope that I can be of help to those who are starting or still on the road to their PR journey, just like the other members who travelled the road before me! :)
Great! Just don't want to disturb you here ;) you will have other topics to discuss, like where to live what to buy etc ;) but of course we could stay here if you don't mind

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Great! Just don't want to disturb you here ;) you will have other topics to discuss, like where to live what to buy etc ;) but of course we could stay here if you don't mind
Absolutely not, and I am sure the others will agree with me

And those topics can still be discussed here as well (I feel)... they are beneficial to ALL of us...we are all planning to move to NB after all, as NBPNP sponsored applicants

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
I agree to keep this thread alive even for those trying to apply for NBPNP. Actually i received some DM who read my posts here as helpful regarding common law same sex partners because it’s not so common to be in this situation and it gives hope to them that it is possible to get nomination through NBPNP. I cant even find same situation as mine. This forum helped us alot in our application and i intend to help others too just to give back.

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada

Thank you mate!!! In case anyone gets any information around NB opening its EOI process, please share.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thank you mate!!! In case anyone gets any information around NB opening its EOI process, please share.
Most probably they will open the EOI window after the Job Fairs in UAE... but that's just a guess on my part.
They opened the EOI window last year at the end on January and then again in May

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Guys, I am checking currently what which documents will be needed for CIC.
The main concern is TRANSLATED documents:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/glossary.asp#certified_photocopy

For NB I have Original documents are stitched with translation (like 10 pages in original language and next 10 pages - translation) and only last page is with stamp and all signatures...
Original documents will be send to NB government so finally I will not have what to show to CIC :( . I will have translation, but stamp only on one page...

So, guys, how did you do translation for CIC? You have all they want on page i have posted above ? :(

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Guys, I am checking currently what which documents will be needed for CIC.
The main concern is TRANSLATED documents:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/glossary.asp#certified_photocopy

For NB I have Original documents are stitched with translation (like 10 pages in original language and next 10 pages - translation) and only last page is with stamp and all signatures...
Original documents will be send to NB government so finally I will not have what to show to CIC :( . I will have translation, but stamp only on one page...

So, guys, how did you do translation for CIC? You have all they want on page i have posted above ? :(
Before you send of anything to NBPNP, scan ALL the documents - clear colour copies of at least 300 dpi
Most of the documents you send to NBPNP will also be required for CIC - so if you have the scanned copies, you can just upload those
Just make sure all the pages for each document is under 4MB
Also, does the notary/translator who signed the copies state how many pages were translated? Or have they initialed/signed the other pages?
If not, maybe you can do that, just for your own peace of mind

singhsinghmandeep

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
My husband and I are looking to land around the end of July, beginning of August. We just have a few things to sort out first. Hope to book the flights in the next 2-3 weeks. What about you?
I am in same situation, need to figure out a few things then will book tickets for August. You will be landing in Fredericton, right?

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
@pizzacat @SRayhan87 any update with your applications?
No movement.
But I just received my notes. I am under review required for POF. I can't believe that. They quoted i have only 11003 CAD as per my statement, but i have more than 15000 CAD. That guy was a mad man or he can't calculate properly. I am very much anger now. I have sent them some popular Money Exchange rate on a specific day with the rate. Even i added our Central bank screenshot as well. Including a big LOE. They even did not touch my file since Nov. I am so much frustrated. @NzKhn Sister, i don't want to go Canda, they have put my file pending for a silly reason. They are so dumped.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@singhsinghmandeep Originally yes, we had chose Fredericton, and it says that in our CoPR :oops: but we decided that Moncton might be a better option for us in the end, especially since it's closer to Halifax, which might be a better place for my husband to find a job in his NOC

@SRayhan87 wait, what?:eek::eek::eek: But that's a HUGE difference in your PoF!!!! 4000 CAD$!!! I know sometimes the BD taka goes through dips in value compared to other currencies, but it can't have been that bad?? Send them updated PoF (bank statements, whatever else) as well, just to show that you do have enough. And brother, don't give up on Canada because of one silly person. The main thing is that the application has not been rejected, it is just under review still. And you have worked hard and gone through a lot to be able to even just submit the application, so don't give up! Allah will not have let you come so far and then snatch away that dream you have. Give them all the information necessary, give them more than necessary, and in Sha Allah, you will get the good news! Making a lot of dua for you.

Reactions: SRayhan87

nksk

Mar 26, 2018
Hi guys, I am sorry if this question already been asked and answered. My port of entry is mentioned as "Fredericton" in COPR. But thought to land in Moncton. Will it be a problem?