+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
London VO sent us an email asking if where we are in Philippines or in UAE so that they can send the formal request letter. We told them we are in Abu Dhabi. Then the next day we receive the formal request. The visa was printed here in Abu Dhabi but in the Visa it says issued in Manila. My Visa expiry is on 29Aug
I emailed them and they said I need to raise a CSE .... :eek::eek:
I think I'm going to take a chance and go to the VAC Dubai and see what can be done.
I am NOT going to miss the 30 day deadline....

Reactions: sbernados

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Thank you @SRayhan87 :) ... any news on your application? Have you received your GCMS notes?
No sister. I don't understand what is going on with my application....even you can't believe they did not deliver my notes yet. I am tired of waiting and asking them about notes. There is no update since when i forgot...also have not received RPRF request yet. So, i am kind of a nowhere now. Frustrated....

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
No sister. I don't understand what is going on with my application....even you can't believe they did not deliver my notes yet. I am tired of waiting and asking them about notes. There is no update since when i forgot...also have not received RPRF request yet. So, i am kind of a nowhere now. Frustrated....

I am sorry to hear this brother :(
I can imagine your frustration and worry
But in Sha Allah, everything will work out

Has GCMS Buddy updated you with regards to why your notes have not yet come through?
I actually ended up NOT ordering GCMS notes (my husband advised me not to and just wait LOL he has more sabr than me for sure)

Since yours is 5 months now, have you thought of maybe just raising a CSE or calling IRCC asking for an update? I know they usually don't tell you anything new but from what I'm reading in some other threads, sometimes you can get a bit of an update

Have you received any ghost updates during this time at all? I had ONE ghost update on 25th November 2018 before receiving the PPR email on 14 January (no updates or changes in between) ... and several people told me that my case was probably approved on 25 Nov but CIC only sent the email almost 60 days after that :confused:

Reactions: SRayhan87

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
I am sorry to hear this brother :(
I can imagine your frustration and worry
But in Sha Allah, everything will work out

Has GCMS Buddy updated you with regards to why your notes have not yet come through?
I actually ended up NOT ordering GCMS notes (my husband advised me not to and just wait LOL he has more sabr than me for sure)

Since yours is 5 months now, have you thought of maybe just raising a CSE or calling IRCC asking for an update? I know they usually don't tell you anything new but from what I'm reading in some other threads, sometimes you can get a bit of an update

Have you received any ghost updates during this time at all? I had ONE ghost update on 25th November 2018 before receiving the PPR email on 14 January (no updates or changes in between) ... and several people told me that my case was probably approved on 25 Nov but CIC only sent the email almost 60 days after that :confused:
No ghost update or any kind of update since Sep 26. I called in Dec 2018, they told me the same as before, after that, i decided not to call them again. gcms buddy told me my case is in the priority list for notes, but not received yet. Maybe they have forgotten me for forever. I don't know raising a CSE will help me or not. Anyway, as you are suggesting i will do it now.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
No ghost update or any kind of update since Sep 26. I called in Dec 2018, they told me the same as before, after that, i decided not to call them again. gcms buddy told me my case is in the priority list for notes, but not received yet. Maybe they have forgotten me for forever. I don't know raising a CSE will help me or not. Anyway, as you are suggesting i will do it now.
Stay positive, brother! Allah knows best.
Perhaps your application is taking a bit longer to process but it's still within the 6 month time frame (yes, I sound like the CIC call centre agents, I'm sorry!), and you will get that PPR in Sha Allah!

I'm just wondering... if you should order a new set of GCMS notes? Because then you will get the most recent updated notes and can find out exactly what the hold up might be?

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Perhaps your application is taking a bit longer to process but it's still within the 6 month time frame (yes, I sound like the CIC call centre agents, I'm sorry!), and you will get that PPR in Sha Allah!

I'm just wondering... if you should order a new set of GCMS notes? Because then you will get the most recent updated notes and can find out exactly what the hold up might be?
Agree, try ordering notes again (maybe in other third party this time). Our notes from gcmsbuddy arrived a little late than 35 days. Anyway you’re also waiting, so might as well wait for notes too.
I think for us with “review required” it’s taking longer than usual.

Reactions: SRayhan87

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Agree, try ordering notes again (maybe in other third party this time). Our notes from gcmsbuddy arrived a little late than 35 days. Anyway you’re also waiting, so might as well wait for notes too.
I think for us with “review required” it’s taking longer than usual.
I think so, review required case take extra time maybe. But some people got ppr within six months time even they have review required. I am trying to stay positive and planning to order another set o notes after this week.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018

Today i have completed my 5 months, just another months to go for six months time frame. I don't want to lose my hope, trying to be positive as always do. You always motivated me sister and i am sure my reward will come soon inshallah!. If next week i will not have any updates then definitely i will order another set of notes.

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Guys, could you share info about all fees you have paid?
What I have found is:
1. NB - 250 CAD only for principal aplicant.
2. CIC - 1040 CAD per adult + 150 CAD per child.
3. IELTS - 150 CAD (per person)
4. ICAS - 150 CAD (per person)
5. Medical exam - 400 CAD (per person)
6. Translation - 800 CAD
Thanks!

It is what I can imagine and partially spent already (like IELTS,ICAS,Translation)...
So total amount of payment for different kinds of fees and needed documents is about 6000+ CAD for 3 members family... o_O

Could somebody share his\her statistics please? ofcourse approximate value if it is not a secret ;)

Last edited: