+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
So we dont need to include the PO box when we send oir docs?
No need because dhl or fedex dont accept po box address. You can also ask them before sending. I didnt include it. As long as you copy the whole address given in the checklist, it should be fine. Our application was received today.

Reactions: Mhey Jyn

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Suggestion Post!

Got ITA on 12th June and they ask to submit the full application within 45 days. But the problem is, I could not able to join their information session which I mentioned in my application. I registered and entitled for that session, even I have email communication with them regarding their session. when I was preparing for attending an information session, al on a sudden my mother in law got an infection on her surgery area and this was really bad. Note: she is a cancer patient, that time she was under chemotherapy. I had to cancel my trip to Singapore due to concentrating on her treatment.

In the meantime, I got the chance to send EOI to NBPNP and I applied stated my registration date on EOI information session. I was facing a dilemma whether I will apply or not. As this is a golden chance for me so I decided to apply and sent all the required paper they asked.

They received my application and sent an email as informed me that they assessing my paper. I have also included a Letter of explanation citing why I was unable to attend their session, also attache all medical paper which was given by the hospital and doctor. Now, my situation is I am going through a very nervous time. Although I have sent the proof why I was totally unable to attend their session at that moment, still I am thinking there is no hope that they will accept my reasons. If they unaccepted my reasons and refused my application I will be broken as a brick. Please give me some hope, so that I can breathe easily.

tmadhu

Jun 16, 2018
Nope.. we are waiting for one more refference letter.. will be sending it this saturday instead.. that would be our last deadline..
Hi Have u submitted the file? Even we r in same boat waiting for reference letters...... planning to submit by thursday.....

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
Hello! Our application was received just now. So i guess fedex was good. It took them 4 days. So now waiting for AOR and hopefully nomination soon.
Haven't you receive the AOR yet?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
700+ ITAs already!!:eek::eek:

Hope they all get processed in the time frame that was given in the info session and we dont have to wait 7 months to get nomination:)

Reactions: sbernados

Mhey Jyn

Jun 21, 2018
Hi Have u submitted the file? Even we r in same boat waiting for reference letters...... planning to submit by thursday.....
Yes.. we were able to send it last sunday.. hopefully it will be in nb this friday.. we only have around 10 days allowance

Mhey Jyn

Jun 21, 2018
Suggestion Post!

Got ITA on 12th June and they ask to submit the full application within 45 days. But the problem is, I could not able to join their information session which I mentioned in my application. I registered and entitled for that session, even I have email communication with them regarding their session. when I was preparing for attending an information session, al on a sudden my mother in law got an infection on her surgery area and this was really bad. Note: she is a cancer patient, that time she was under chemotherapy. I had to cancel my trip to Singapore due to concentrating on her treatment.

In the meantime, I got the chance to send EOI to NBPNP and I applied stated my registration date on EOI information session. I was facing a dilemma whether I will apply or not. As this is a golden chance for me so I decided to apply and sent all the required paper they asked.

They received my application and sent an email as informed me that they assessing my paper. I have also included a Letter of explanation citing why I was unable to attend their session, also attache all medical paper which was given by the hospital and doctor. Now, my situation is I am going through a very nervous time. Although I have sent the proof why I was totally unable to attend their session at that moment, still I am thinking there is no hope that they will accept my reasons. If they unaccepted my reasons and refused my application I will be broken as a brick. Please give me some hope, so that I can breathe easily.
Hi!! We did not attend any info session but we receive ita last june 11. When we emailed our eoi last may we advise them that we have nit attended any ifo sessiin but we are willing to attend if they want us to.. we mailed our docs last sunday.. hopefully we got aor by firsay.. Btw, we have a friend who also do not have info session and not already have ita cic stage.. lets just be positive..

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi!! We did not attend any info session but we receive ita last june 11. When we emailed our eoi last may we advise them that we have nit attended any ifo sessiin but we are willing to attend if they want us to.. we mailed our docs last sunday.. hopefully we got aor by firsay.. Btw, we have a friend who also do not have info session and not already have ita cic stage.. lets just be positive..
Hi @Mhey Jyn -

What was the timeline for your friend who is currently on the CIC ITA stage? Please could you share? Just want to know how long the processing time might be from the AOR to PNP Nomination stage.

Thanks!

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
This is a great relief brother, I really appreciate you have shared your experience with us. I was so much worried and hopeless days back and thought of never get accepted if send a full application. But now I realized, I really had done a great job and I should thank my better half who inspired me every step, every minute. I got AOR on 10th July and hoping to get nomination within a month or so. I am totally positive now.

Reactions: Mhey Jyn

Mhey Jyn

Jun 21, 2018
Hi @Mhey Jyn -

What was the timeline for your friend who is currently on the CIC ITA stage? Please could you share? Just want to know how long the processing time might be from the AOR to PNP Nomination stage.

Thanks!
If i remeber it right..
Ita nb - march 2018
NB Nomination- may2018
CIC ITA- june 2018
CIC AOR- july 2018

Reactions: SRayhan87