+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Please gotten this information late. Can I still submit EOI to NB base on my participation in NB orientation session in Dubai on March 9.
Hi

Currently NB is only accepting EOIs from people who work in NB or have TEF results.

You can send an EOI when they open for those who have attended info sessions in the past 24 months.

Keep checking the NB website for any updates.

What is your NOC, by the way?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hello! Now were almost ready to send our application. I just want to check in “previous immigration” section in one of the forms, is it only for principal applicant or also spouse/ partner? Because i was a permanent resident of another country before but it is not valid anymore.
My other concerns, for personal net worth total, it’s only 14k (required for us is 15k+) but in bank cert it’s 20k+. And then my father gave me some money last january 2018. So i have a letter from him notarized with a copy of the deposit slip. Will that be ok?
Hi pizzacat

Previous immigration is for any previous immigration applications FOR CANADA only. If you had applied before they want to know when and which province and the result of the application, if I am not mistaken.

If you have never applied to Canada before, then just put N/A in that section

As far as I know, they look at the amount of liquid, unencumbered cash you have - which is stated in your bank cert - and since that's more that the LICO, you should be fine

Mhey Jyn

Jun 21, 2018
Hello! Now were almost ready to send our application. I just want to check in “previous immigration” section in one of the forms, is it only for principal applicant or also spouse/ partner? Because i was a permanent resident of another country before but it is not valid anymore.
My other concerns, for personal net worth total, it’s only 14k (required for us is 15k+) but in bank cert it’s 20k+. And then my father gave me some money last january 2018. So i have a letter from him notarized with a copy of the deposit slip. Will that be ok?
Im not sure with the residency.. but regarding the net worth.. it should show 15k which is the requirement. You need to add the money you receive from your fayher because ot was given already to you

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
9461 I'm a food production machine operator.
When last Was The website updated?
Although I was interviewed and I was later ask to submit my Ielts, Wes and police clearance certificate.
The recruiter promise contacting me whenever anything comes up that matches my skills and expertise. I was told I have potential of future position.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
9461 I'm a food production machine operator.
When last Was The website updated?
Although I was interviewed and I was later ask to submit my Ielts, Wes and police clearance certificate.
The recruiter promise contacting me whenever anything comes up that matches my skills and expertise. I was told I have potential of future position.
The last time it was open to those who attended the info session was 1 May 2018. And before that it was 31 January 2018. It might be they will open again end of August or beginning of September.

Were you asked to submit a full application after your interview? Or did they tell you to wait for job offer and then submit an EOI or full application?
Either way, I think you have a great chance! You are in the Food service industry and that is a high demand sector.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Im not sure with the residency.. but regarding the net worth.. it should show 15k which is the requirement. You need to add the money you receive from your fayher because ot was given already to you
That money is already included as it was deposited in the bank. Im really worried if they reject our app because of this personal net worth total. Because we still meet the required fund and we can even sell the assets later on to add to the fund.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
That money is already included as it was deposited in the bank. Im really worried if they reject our app because of this personal net worth total. Because we still meet the required fund and we can even sell the assets later on to add to the fund.
Again, they check your AVAILABLE UNENCUMBERED FUNDS. And you have that.

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Hello NzKhn

You have mentioned:
The last time it was open to those who attended the info session was 1 May 2018. And before that it was 31 January 2018. It might be they will open again end of August or beginning of September.

How did you get that info? Where could i check when new window will be opened?
Because i have attended Kiev session last year and sent my EOI 10 days ago.
So the question should i resent my EOI once window is opened or my EOI somewhere in queue and will be picked up automatically after window will be opened again?

Appreciate for your answer.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hello NzKhn
How did you get that info? Where could i check when new window will be opened?
Because i have attended Kiev session last year and sent my EOI 10 days ago.
So the question should i resent my EOI once window is opened or my EOI somewhere in queue and will be picked up automatically after window will be opened again?

Hi lucifere

I know it was open around 31st January 2018 from the NBPNP Network thread in this forum (https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/nbpnp-new-brunswick-skilled-workers-express-entry-category-network-here.295243/) - and a lot of people sent EOIs at that time, and then eventually received ITAs. Before that it was open in September 2017, I believe.

I know it was open on 1 May 2018 because it said so on the NB website, and I sent my EOI then, as did many others. Usually the NB website updates if they open the EOI window (http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram.html). Continue checking this website regularly to know when they will next open EOI submissions for those who have attended info sessions. Most of us checked the website at least 3-4 times a day to see if there were any updates. LOL

If you have already sent your EOI, then I suggest wait 50 more days until you send again (since it's already been 10 days, and a lot of people in the thread have suggested you can send an EOI every 60 days) - if you haven't received an ITA by then - and if the window for Info Session attendees has not opened again until then. If the window opens in the next 50 days, then by all means send an EOI again.

Did you attend the Kiev session held this year or 2017?

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Thanks for your full answer!

1. I have visited session on 20.09.2017.
2. I have sent EOI same date.
3. I have received ITA on 13.10.2017.

But I was unlucky, my IELTS was expired on 08.10.2017 :(
That is why i didn't sent all documents to NB.

Now i started process again with new IELTS results. That is why i was surprised that there is a window for those who visited sessions.
Anyway, let's wait. Nothing to do from our side.

BTW how is your progress? Still waiting for ITA?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thanks for your full answer!

1. I have visited session on 20.09.2017.
2. I have sent EOI same date.
3. I have received ITA on 13.10.2017.

But I was unlucky, my IELTS was expired on 08.10.2017 :(
That is why i didn't sent all documents to NB.

Now i started process again with new IELTS results. That is why i was surprised that there is a window for those who visited sessions.
Anyway, let's wait. Nothing to do from our side.

BTW how is your progress? Still waiting for ITA?
No problem :) We are all here to share experiences and help each other.

Ah yes, the dreaded rush to gather all documents as required before anything expires, and sending them off as soon as possible, and then waiting patiently and praying for the best.. i.e. no ADR requests, a quick processing time and the beautiful email at the end telling you that you have been nominated :)

I received ITA 50 days after sending through an EOI. Now on the next part. And then looking forward to (haha ;):p) another round of patient waiting.

What's your NOC, and EOI score, if you don't mind my asking?

Reactions: Nkc2019

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
It's not a secret :)
My NOC is 2172 and EOI 73.
As i know the NOC is Good, but EOI mark could be better :)
I think I only came across one person who had an EOI score of 80. Mine was 75. But people who had the minimum score of 67 also received ITAs. I am really hoping to get nomination as my NOC of 2174 is in high demand as well, and the guy in the session also mentioned many times that they want IT people for NB