+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hi!! As long as you have the cert that shows the balance then you can attach the print out. Anyways, i tried it with my bpi account and i cannot generate the 6 months.. so i not planning include it in pof.
Hi i can generate 6 months for bpi, statement summary every 3 months. In my case, i was able to get from december to present. It’s like statment summary that they send through post with address, balance, etc. so im attaching the printed statement with the bank letter. I hope thats ok.

ICE_ITApls

Mar 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-07-2018
Doc's Request.
10-07-2018
Nomination.....
11-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
Med's Done....
09-09-2018
Hi Mhey,

I guess we are in the same situation here. But why you plan to submit your docs on July 10. That's too long..

EOI - May 01 2018
ITA - June 11 2018
Docs Sent - June 15 2018
Docs Received in Fredericton - June 21, 2018
AOR - June 22, 2018

Hopefully I will be nominated.
Hi. That was fast. you already have your documents ready before you received your ITA.
What's your AOR #? All the best! Goodluck.

Reactions: sbernados

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019

xel01

May 12, 2016
Hi, need help in filling out the personal net worth statement for nbpnp. we have 2 existing auto loans deducted on the principal account where his salary is credited. If we are to declare both on this form, assets less liabilities, the POF amount would not be sufficient. Is anyone having the same dilemma? some forum says they did not declare their auto or housing loans.

xel01

May 12, 2016
My other question is: the documents to submit for declaring real estate property ownership and value. I have a declaration of real property value land from city assessor but the amount is low compared to market value. I also have a photocopy of the title, not notarized

Pls advice.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hi, need help in filling out the personal net worth statement for nbpnp. we have 2 existing auto loans deducted on the principal account where his salary is credited. If we are to declare both on this form, assets less liabilities, the POF amount would not be sufficient. Is anyone having the same dilemma? some forum says they did not declare their auto or housing loans.
In my case, we have to declare our house loan because it is one of our proofs in common law relationship that we are living in the same house. What i did is put the house in assets with assumed market value then also in liability with the remaining amortization still left to pay for the house.
It is up to you if you want to declare the auto loan. In reality, you can sell the car/house and get money from it and add to your fund. But of couse you wont do that now because you’re still uncertain that your application will be approved.
One of the requirements also is a bank certification with 6 month transaction history. If you show that, they will see that that something is being deducted in your account with the same amount regularly. Anyone can assume you are paying a loan.

But in cic stage, you just have to show that you have liquid fund in your bank.

In my case again, the calculated personal net worth total is a litte less than the required fund. But in bank letter, we already have enough fund. But i also provided explanation letter that we can sell the house soon and this can add to the fund that we currently have.
Dont take my advice though as we still have to submit the application and we dont know if this is the correct approach in this one.

Mhey Jyn

Jun 21, 2018
Yes.. better not to declare if it will make your net worth negative.

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
Hi guys

Has anybody sent through their full application and received an AOR?
What will happen if you will not declare your loans? Do CIC really check your debts?

Mhey Jyn

Jun 21, 2018
Hi! Regarding the photos attached, is there a strict rule to follow like should wear white collar shirt or should be in formal attire? And should we remove all jewerly? My kid's earing is difficult to remove so we just let her wear it. Is that ok?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
What will happen if you will not declare your loans? Do CIC really check your debts?
They will not get that information directly from the bank, as banks don't give out that sort of information. But they can ask you to send bank statements, and if the statements show your loan repayment then it's better to declare it.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi! Regarding the photos attached, is there a strict rule to follow like should wear white collar shirt or should be in formal attire? And should we remove all jewerly? My kid's earing is difficult to remove so we just let her wear it. Is that ok?

Not sure about the formal attire, but earrings should be fine. I suggest ask the photo studio you are taking the pictures in. Just tell them you need photos for Canadian immigration. Usually the studio knows the requirements for that.

Mhey Jyn

Jun 21, 2018
Hello!
EOI - May 2018
ITA - June 12 2018
Docs sent - maybe June 29

Still compiling docs because we need proofs of common law and bit complicated because of same sex and because at the same we were both sent by our companies to attend training for 2 weeks abroad.

Is it ok to just send a bank letter with the transaction history is just printed from online? We asked our bank bpi and they said it will take a week to get the statement of 6 months. We can print from online, im just not sure if it will be accepted. In the letter it already says the avg balance, date of opening, etc.
Hi!! Are unfrom the philippines? We are trying to create a we chat group for pinoys.. pls advice number so we can add u.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hello! Now were almost ready to send our application. I just want to check in “previous immigration” section in one of the forms, is it only for principal applicant or also spouse/ partner? Because i was a permanent resident of another country before but it is not valid anymore.
My other concerns, for personal net worth total, it’s only 14k (required for us is 15k+) but in bank cert it’s 20k+. And then my father gave me some money last january 2018. So i have a letter from him notarized with a copy of the deposit slip. Will that be ok?

Reactions: sbernados

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Please gotten this information late. Can I still submit EOI to NB base on my participation in NB orientation session in Dubai on March 9.