+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please i need a sample of letter of purpose for visitor visa to canada

Ifeoma Azuh

Jul 30, 2018
Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum. i am from Nigeria but, i am currently doing my MBA in United Kingdom and would like to apply for a conference in Canada coming up in September. The conference is on Health and Hospital Management which is the area that am studying in my MBA. i do not have any relation in Canada. Please i will like to be advised on how to go through this application including the requirement and how to write my purpose of visit.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Shaweta

Aug 5, 2018
And finally, this is what we submitted for Purpose of Visit. Notice it's not generic like "My purpose is to visit my husband".

One thing to note, the first 2 letters we wrote to CIC were HANDWRITTEN, this was time consuming, but we felt this gave a more personal feel to our letters, and could help sway CIC agents to our favor.

Hi, I am Shaweta from India. I am also planning to apply for visitor visa. I have just one query related to sop. That how should I submit statement, either handwritten or typed? On what type of paper?

benson75

Oct 9, 2018
please can any one in the house help me for how to write (purpose of visit )just for tourist around Toronto, i want take my family of 5 for vacation during the Christmas, we dont have any friend or relative in canada. please kindly send a sample of it to chuksblessed@yahoo.com

damil

Mar 16, 2016
Please anybody with a sample of purpose of your trip for visitor visa to canada i need to visit my husband and sister in law for Christmas and new year celebration and i need a sample of sop kindly treat this as urgent i need a sample of letter of purpose for visitor visa to canada.
[

Apr 12, 2019
I got Wife's visa rejected based on the following reasons:

Rejction reason (a): I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.

Rejction reason (b): I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
For rejection reason (a): I am a Canadian permanent resident and she is working currently as a dentist in a clinic. Her leave for absence was approved from the clinic and she also attached her employment letter. (letter of leave and employment letter should be sufficient to show ties with the country of residence). What to do For rejection reason (a) ????

For rejection reason, b) She applied for 3 months of stay in Canada but didn't give the detailed "purpose of visit" letter. This concern of immigration officer can be resolved by giving a detailed letter of "purpose of visit" letter. If somebody can forward the detailed "purpose of visit" letter?
Also, I think she should apply for 3 weeks of stay only in canada??

Please, put your valuable comments on it.
E-mail ID: jaskaranbiraujla@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2019
In my opinion, I think that letter is way too brief, not detailed enough, a lot of people get refused due to "Purpose of Visit", so it's best to make it right the first time. Take it from someone who was successful in getting a multiple TRV from a Vietnamese wife. Here is our letter:

Does the letter of invitation serves the purpose of "purpose of visit" or she has to write a separate letter for "purpose of visit"?
The letter that you are mentioning here.. is it letter for "purpose of visit"?
What exactly is the Difference between "letter of invitation" and the purpose of the visit?
Thanks.

Apr 12, 2019
In my opinion, I think that letter is way too brief, not detailed enough, a lot of people get refused due to "Purpose of Visit", so it's best to make it right the first time. Take it from someone who was successful in getting a multiple TRV from a Vietnamese wife. Here is our letter:
Hi Mike,

Can you tell me that once your wife moved from Vietnam to Canada on the tourist visa. Did you change your Spousal application from overseas to Inside Canada? What did you do, let me know?

Thank you

Reactions: Narora25