+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please i need a sample of letter of purpose for visitor visa to canada

arsene243@

Dec 5, 2017
good day everyone ,

i am arsene living in south africa cape town and i am a student also a member of an NGO , i am planning to go visit my siblings in the US , and i also wanted to visit canada ... i already have my USA visa but i am about to apply for a tourist visa for canada ... can someone clarify for me what i must provide in order to be granted the visa?? my parents are sponsoring my trip as a gift for me passing at school.
should i attach their bank statement? i will book an hotel and i am only planning to be there for maximum of 1 week just for tour since i have a close friend in montreal that will show me around then i will go visit my siblings and go back to cape town to resume school.
can someone give me every details for me to have an idea before i start the process.
i have no intention to stay there since i am a member of the NGO and in charge of project for the NGO, should i provide a copy that i am a member of the NGO as well as a tie ? because i still have to finish school , i have a contract with my apartment , i am a member of an NGO.
my friend in montreal want to write a motivation letter for me , what must she write? i will be staying at the hotel but she will show me around.

thanks for your help.
please email me on : arsene_z@hotmail.com

enjoy your festive season

Mairaj

Dec 20, 2017
sir please also forward the purpose of travel for visitor visa to my email id . maurya.ajay84@gmail.com

Hi.
I applied for TRV visa Canada with my family but I got Refused by just saying purpose of visit..
Can any one help me with this letter.
How should I mention/Prepare my purpose of visit to canada.. plz help me with this u can forward me a sample on my mail ID
I am reapplying again.
mairaj.note@gmail.com

Thanks

Mairaj

Dec 20, 2017
Hi. I am reapplying for TRV visa with my family. . Can anyone help me with a sample letter of "Purpose of Visit"

dineshk527

Oct 11, 2016
hey , did u get the TRV approved based on this letter? i was curious to know what happend afterwards...... u can post me to my email - kmdsingh1@gmail.com .... I am now planning for TRV as i am waiting for my SPonsor approval form past two months :(
I am planning to apply for TRV as am waiting for PR for my wife..
We just received the medical request and yet to get the AOR2.
Could you please share me the details/docs if you have any that'd help me.

Jide778

Jun 17, 2018
Good morning Here, help me with a purpose for visitor visa, because I was refuse base on that and I should convince them that I will be living Canada after my stay Pls group I need this coz I wanted to reapply and The invitation letter sent from a family friend residing in canada

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Good morning Here, help me with a purpose for visitor visa, because I was refuse base on that and I should convince them that I will be living Canada after my stay Pls group I need this coz I wanted to reapply and The invitation letter sent from a family friend residing in canada
what was the reasons of your refusals covering letter always matter but until no idea what was refusals nobody can help you in this plus did you travel uk usa or schengen area in past? and when was your last refusal?