+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please i need a sample of letter of purpose for visitor visa to canada

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by seyifayo75, Oct 3, 2014.

1. please anybody with a sample of sop for visitor visa to canada i need to visit my wife for Christmas and new year celebration and i need a sample of sop kindly treat this as urgent i need a sample of letter of purpose for visitor visa to canada

2. Hi ALL
    Can someone help me with a sample of statement of purpose for tourist visa, i need it badly and wanted to look at how it goes about pls...am confused!!
    if possible u can e-mail it to me through corinegatees@yahoo.com

3. If you are looking for an invite letter to support the purpose of the trip/visit - there are guides in here on the contents: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/letter.asp

.../atb
    That should

4. INVITATION LETTER

March (DATE)
    To: Citizenship and Immigration Canada

I, , a citizen of Canada was born on , resident of , I hereby, would like to verify my purpose to invite Mr. to visit me in Canada for a period of time starting on

I am requesting to consider Mr. application for a visitor's visa for the following reasons.

During their stay in Canada, will live with me and my family in our home, which we have possession of and where we live. I vow to provide lodging, board and to pay for all expenses incurred during their visit to Canada and I vow to be legally responsible for them.

I hold enough funds to bear all the expenses mentioned in this. I have been working at . I undertake to make sure that do not remain in Canada further than the period allowed for their stay and that they will return to as stated by the conditions of their visitor's visa.

Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

5. In my opinion, I think that letter is way too brief, not detailed enough, a lot of people get refused due to "Purpose of Visit", so it's best to make it right the first time. Take it from someone who was successful in getting a multiple TRV from a Vietnamese wife. Here is our letter:

damil, nadirakazi and canada_soft like this.
  6. I also got my wife to write a letter to CIC herself, even though its totally optional:

nadirakazi and canada_soft like this.
  7. And finally, this is what we submitted for Purpose of Visit. Notice it's not generic like "My purpose is to visit my husband".

One thing to note, the first 2 letters we wrote to CIC were HANDWRITTEN, this was time consuming, but we felt this gave a more personal feel to our letters, and could help sway CIC agents to our favor.

8. this is the invitation letter I send with my aplication and they give me the visitor visa for multiples entry.

NAME
    ADDRESS
    OF THE PERSON INVITING YOU.

INVITATION LETTER

DATE
    To: Citizenship and Immigration Canada

I, XXXXXXXX, a citizen of Canada was born on XXXXXXX, resident of XXXXXXXX, along with my daughter, XXXXXXX (born XXXXXXX) and my wife, XXXXXX (born XXXXXX). I hereby, would like to verify my purpose to invite Mr. XXXXXXX and his wife XXXXXXX to visit me in Canada for a period of time starting on XXXXXX to XXXXXX.

I am requesting to consider Mr. XXXXXXXXX (born XXXXXXX) and his wife XXXXXX (born XXXXXX) application for a visitor's visa for the following reasons.

In XXXXXXX, I had the incredible opportunity to travel to XXXXXX for almost two months and meet my XXXXXX, and his lovely wife, XXXXXX. They opened the doors to their home and extended the kindest gratitude towards me; I would only like to do the same. I would like to show them some of my favourite places in Canada and have them take part in some celebrations with my family.

During their stay in Canada, XXXXXX and XXXXX will live with me and my family in our home, which we have possession of and where we live. I vow to provide lodging, board and to pay for all expenses incurred during their visit to Canada and I vow to be legally responsible for them.

I hold enough funds to bear all the expenses mentioned in this. I have been working at XXXXXXXXX. I undertake to make sure that XXXXXXX and XXXXXXX do not remain in Canada further than the period allowed for their stay and that they will return to XXXXXXX as stated by the conditions of their visitor's visa.

XXXXXX and XXXXX are living at XXXXXXXX and they can be contacted via phone at XXXXXXXXX or at their email at XXXXXX.
    XXXXXXX is the owner (XXXXXXXX.) of a large and successful wholesale company where XXXXXXXX, and other types of equipment can be purchased.

Taking this information into consideration, I am requesting you to kindly grant a visitor's visa to XXXXXXXX and his wife XXXXXXX. Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
    XXXXXXXXXX

9. Hi All,
    Thanks for the information on the visitor visa, I also wants a sample of SOP for a visitor, I have no relation there, I am just visiting for a tourism, I want to visit Toronto. please kindly do me a favour and help me out, I am a final year student in the university, my father will be sponsoring me....thank you

10. You don't have to copy everything of ours word for word, just use it as a guide.

11. Hey have u received visitor visa ??

I have applied for OWP on 26th Oct 2014 on the basis of my husband as he is studying in canada. However,it got rejected and following reasons were given,

1. Your family ties in canada and in your country of residence
    2. length of proposed stay in canada
    3. Purpose of visit
    4. Your personal assets and financial status

Now, i would want to apply again as visitor.. Can you please suggest documents you have submitted for visitors visa ? and how much stay duration should i mentioned ? and what do you think that how much i have acceptance chances ??Please please help me..

12. Yes my wife got her visitor visa. She was married to me at the time, from Vietnam (a high risk country), yet she was able to get a multiple entry visa for 5 years.

1) Show evidence that you have family living in your country and/or in your house. Something like a household registry would do well.
    2) Ask for 2-3 weeks, this will help for 2 reasons, improve your chance of being approved, as well you don't need to bring as many funds to Canada. My wife asked for 3 weeks, they gave her a mulitple entry for 5 years, so it's worth it to ask for less time.
    3) Give detailed plans as to what you will do each day, look at my previous posts for some guides.
    4) Your bank account cannot have any one putting their own money or you borrowing money from someone, the money has to belong to you 100%. Should have at least $1000/week of stay + cost of plane ticket. Also try to show proof that you own a house, business, or something valuable back home.

13. Hi guys,
    Do you have any sample of financial support letter? I'm Asian student who are studying in UK. Since i am financially dependent on my parents, i need to write financial support letter. But i have no idea how to write it. Please help me

14. Sponsorship/Reference Letter

Date -

Name & address of person who want to Spencer,

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

We, Name of person who want to Spencer will financially support our [b]Son/daughter[/b], Name of son/daughter during the time she will be working in (Mention city)Canada. We have appended documents to indicate that we have sufficient funds for this.

If you have any questions or concerns about this matter, please feel free to contact us at
    XYZ@gmail.com

Funds from Father

Sr. No. Type of Funds Indian Rupees Canadian Dollar*

1 (Bank name) Bank Saving account
    2 (Bank Name) Saving account
    3 (Bank Name) Fix Deposit

Total

Funds from Mother

Sr. No. Type of Funds Indian Rupees Canadian Dollar*

1 Provident Fund
    2. ( Bank Name) Saving account

Total available funds - $

* Currency exchange rate considered is 1 CAD= INR(Current rate)

Best Regards,

(Name & sign of person who want to Spencer)

15. We are applying for a temporary visa also. I wonder how much would be the spending money that need to be declared for a stay of 2 months.