Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
Hi mikeymyke,

just wanna ask, i am neither a PR or citizen in Canada, I am just a temporary foreign worker, would it be possible for me to apply for a visitors visa for my husband? if in case i'll do all your advise here, and he would just stay in canada for like 3weeks only with $3000 proof of funds? do you think they would approve our application?

vnarayan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Dear Mikeymike,

Thanks for sharing all the invitation and cover letters.

I have following question:

1. What happens if my wife applies visitor visa asking only for a month but she has actually a plan of staying for like 6 months till she gets PR?
2. When she comes on visitor visa, do we need to disclose our plan to the CIC officer at the time of entry to Canada?
3. will the officer ask like why did you stay so long etc at the time of PR landing as the information is contradicted and she has stayed for 6 months or more instead of only a month?

Can you please share your experience related to these thoughts? and what you guys did in your situation?

Thanks in advance!

alisani

Nov 14, 2016
I'm applying for my mothers visit visa, how can i show the documents in online application. I mean they have a small check list, where can i attach these supporting documents like, Return ticket, home owner ship. ETC

babajydo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
File Transfer...
16-04-2017
Med's Request
Upfront, Passed.
Passport Req..
17-11-2017
My name is xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx , from Lagos State, Nigeria, and I'm the Husband of xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx. My Wife who is currently living in Vancouver, British Columbia, with our New Born Son xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx and my In-laws as well. I'm writing this letter in the hopes of demonstrating why I would like to apply for a visitor visa to Canada. My main purpose of applying for a visitor visa is to visit and spend time with my Wife and New Born Son in the company of my Mother who will also be accompanying me in this visit. She has visited me four times already in Nigeria over the 4yrs of courtship and eventual Marriage in xxxxx xxxxxxx. It’s been a difficult year since our Marriage in xxxxxx xxxxxx as she had to return early to attend a job opening with time running out and therefore spending less time together since our marriage, and even more difficult as she went through the entire pregnancy of our Son who came into the world on xxxxxx xxxxxx by herself which put a lot of tension on our young marriage due to the continued distance between us. She constantly felt alone and lonely to bear the rigors of pregnancy by herself and I the pain of only having to see pictures, as her body continued to change and missed out on several doctors appointment and baby’s first kick. Indeed it was difficult and continues to remain difficult.

I would like to stay in Canada for 15 Days, starting from September of this year as permitted by my employers whom I have very strong ties to while my mother will be staying for 3 Months to continue to support my wife with our New Born Son which my mother has experience with taking care of after being a grandmother to the children of my other brothers in Nigeria. During my 15 days stay in Canada I and my wife will be taking a Trip Montreal, to visit the Space for Life Museum a place she has always wanted to visit as we plan to make up for lost time and missing out of a proper honeymoon after our wedding in Nigeria. We also plan to visit Lake Louise, and a trip to Sylvan Lake in Vancouver with my wife‘s family and my mother. My Father-in-law will be taking responsibility for the Vancouver tourism while I have kept the Montreal visit as a surprise package for my wife and all expenses will be borne by me.

I understand that I currently have a family class permanent residence application ongoing with my wife, and this is not saying I intend to overstay the duration of my visit as I plan to return to continue to make a living back home to continue to support my family in Nigeria until our Permanent Residence application is approved. This is only a short Visit to meet and embrace my new born son and make up for lost time with my wife who has been an epitome of strength and support in the past year. I've lived in Nigeria my entire life, I have virtually all of my friends and Extended families living here in Nigeria, my family ties are strong back home, and I will absolutely return home before my visa/Leave of absence from my place of employment expires. My Permanent Resident application will likely continue to be under processing till xxxxx xxxxxxx which in all honesty feels like eternity to be separated from my young family and I really don’t want to be apart from my Son and wife for too long, therefore I only ask that I be given a chance to visit and spend time with both of them. I do not wish to ruin my Permanent Resident application by overstaying, this will only keep me and my wife apart longer, so you can be sure that I will absolutely leave Canada before my visa expires.

Lastly, I have absolutely no intention of working during my stay, as that would that be a violation of the terms of my visa, this application is purely to embrace my wife and Son and spend quality family time with them.

I hope this letter will help convince you of my genuine desire to visit my wife and leave Canada at the end of my stay. Thank you very much for your time.

what do you think @mikeymyke ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@babajydo

Hope you have NOT used this letter. It has several words/phrases to indicate you would like to wait out your PR in Canada and you're not going to leave after a visit of 15 days

babajydo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
File Transfer...
16-04-2017
Med's Request
Upfront, Passed.
Passport Req..
17-11-2017
oh my..please which words and phrases should i remove from the statement...to avoid being turned down..i'll appreciate if you help me highlight them and what better words to replace it with

babajydo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
File Transfer...
16-04-2017
Med's Request
Upfront, Passed.
Passport Req..
17-11-2017

mariamooshi

Oct 10, 2017
visitor visa
me and my husband are applying for visitor visa but I dont have letter of invitation
will we face any problem in this process?
is hotel booking and accommodation in Canada effective in our visa process?
how can I read an effective letter of expiation.

kmdsingh1

Jul 1, 2017
hey , did u get the TRV approved based on this letter? i was curious to know what happend afterwards...... u can post me to my email - kmdsingh1@gmail.com .... I am now planning for TRV as i am waiting for my SPonsor approval form past two months :(

mariamooshi

Oct 10, 2017
hey , did u get the TRV approved based on this letter? i was curious to know what happend afterwards...... u can post me to my email - kmdsingh1@gmail.com .... I am now planning for TRV as i am waiting for my SPonsor approval form past two months :(
dear
unfortunately I didnt receive any sample for this letter in this group and still have not posted my documents excuse me

Sagar5187

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Oct 2012 (rejected) went for Appeal (ADR)
Passport Req..
July 2012
Please share the sample for purpose of travel on sag5187@gmail.com as well. Thanks in advance.