+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PHARMACISTS.... PEBC DOCUMENT EVALUATION DOUBTS

Mansourhex13

Feb 18, 2020
Good evening guys,
I did not write my PEBC ID number on my personal envelop from the outside ?
Are there any consequence?
shall I send another envelop with written pebc id number from outside ?
looking forward to hearing from you. It is very urgent
regards.

Kianna lmw

Mar 18, 2020
Hey guys,
If you submit your application and documents but your transcript from your school arrives later do you stand a chance in writing the exam? (Evaluation exam-Applied for both document evaluation and evaluation exam at the same time)

DiyaAP

Jun 12, 2020
Hello Guys,

I have completed my Bpharm in India in 2010 and then I had my license untill 2015 and have not renwed it. Now 2020 I moved to Canad and want to become pharamcist, I got all the required docs except this jargon"
IF YOU HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY LICENSED BUT ARE NOT CURRENTLY LICENSED:
You must submit a statutory declaration made before a Notary Public, Commissioner for Oaths, or a lawyer, that states that you are not currently licensed anywhere in the world. It must also state the country(ies) and name(s) of the licensing authority(ies) by which you have been previously licensed. It must clearly state whether your license was ever suspended or revoked or whether you were ever the subject of any disciplinary proceedings. You can send this document to PEBC yourself. Please make sure it is the original statutory declaration. PEBC does not accept copies of statutory declarations, even if certified."

Can anybody help me exactly what it means ?

Ashwini R

Jul 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am gathering documents for PEBC Document evaluation. I have a valid Pharmacist license from India ( Maharashtra). My question is regarding the letter of good standing form of MSPC (Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council). What is the EE number mentioned on MSPC Letter of good standing application? Where can I obtain it?

Shylu

Jul 18, 2020
Hi,
Can someone help me to pay document evaluation fees online... How can I pay?? I cannot see any payment link or payment page... Please help...

Shylu

Jul 18, 2020
It will get to you in approximately 10 business days.
In my own case, I succesfully got my document evaluation result letter last week and I'm qualified.

Yesterday, I applied for the January 8th 2020 (Winter Evaluation Exam). Paid the fee (860 CAD) online and printed out the form. I will fill and courier it to PEBC today.
Hi how can I pay the fees online for document evaluation please help
Hi,
Can someone help me to pay document evaluation fees online... How can I pay?? I cannot see any payment link or payment page... Please help...

Chann13jan2016

Jul 12, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have completed my Bpharm in India in 2010 and then I had my license untill 2015 and have not renwed it. Now 2020 I moved to Canad and want to become pharamcist, I got all the required docs except this jargon"
You must submit a statutory declaration made before a Notary Public, Commissioner for Oaths, or a lawyer, that states that you are not currently licensed anywhere in the world. It must also state the country(ies) and name(s) of the licensing authority(ies) by which you have been previously licensed. It must clearly state whether your license was ever suspended or revoked or whether you were ever the subject of any disciplinary proceedings. You can send this document to PEBC yourself. Please make sure it is the original statutory declaration. PEBC does not accept copies of statutory declarations, even if certified."

Can anybody help me exactly what it means ?
Hi i am in same boat. Did you get any answer?

I am confused even after Statutory Declaration , do we still need good standing certificate from previous license authority.

Because next line after this in pebc instructions

You must ask all licensing authorities by which you were licensed in the past to send to
PEBC a statement indicating that you were in good standing while you were licensed. It
can be sent by mail/courier or email.

We require that this statement be sent to PEBC directly from all licensing authorities
by which you were licensed in the past

akachwala

Dec 13, 2020
Hello All,

I have done my Bachelors of Pharmacy from India. I have also completed my ECA from WES but it recognize my degree as 4yrs Bachelors and not Professional Degree. I want to know steps to do my ECA from PEBC as on the website its too much confusion for exactly what to do. I also want to know that if i just do my ECA from PEBC and not appear in exam can i still create Express Entry profile based on ECA? I am not planning to do License exam at all as am not planning to work as Pharmacist in Canada. I just want ECA to be done so i can boost my CRS.

Hopefully i will get positive response.

akachwala

Dec 13, 2020
Hello All,

I have few queries, I am planing to create EE profile, I have done my Bachelors of Pharmacy (4yrs) from India and done my ECA from WEs as its recognized Bachelors degree only. If i do my ECA from PEBC i will get my degree evaluated as Professional degree and i can claim CRS point for Master equivalency. my question is as am not working as Pharmacist currently can i just do My ECA from PEBC and not give exam to get licensed? Can i create EE profile without giving PEBC exam and only on ECA from PEBC for Immigration? Will it effect my profile for not giving exam? I am not planing to work as pharmacist in near future so i can give my exam for PEBC once i get PR is this possible?

Please your responses is highly appreciated.

Reactions: aspiringforPR

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Hello All,

I have few queries, I am planing to create EE profile, I have done my Bachelors of Pharmacy (4yrs) from India and done my ECA from WEs as its recognized Bachelors degree only. If i do my ECA from PEBC i will get my degree evaluated as Professional degree and i can claim CRS point for Master equivalency. my question is as am not working as Pharmacist currently can i just do My ECA from PEBC and not give exam to get licensed? Can i create EE profile without giving PEBC exam and only on ECA from PEBC for Immigration? Will it effect my profile for not giving exam? I am not planing to work as pharmacist in near future so i can give my exam for PEBC once i get PR is this possible?

Please your responses is highly appreciated.
Hi there,
I would suggest you to get a PEBC ECA as it will boost your score, taking the exam is all upto you , CIC only needs to know that your degree is professional, thats it. I don't know if you can change the ECA details once you create an EE profile with WES . Have a good day!

Bhumita

Jul 6, 2021
Hi I have payed pebc fees and still not received my PEBC ID number. It has been 7 days, pls tell me what should I do.

Moin111

Jul 12, 2021
Hi everyone.

anyone from VNSGU and GTU has done PEBC doc evaluation process recently?

I have few queries regarding transcript verification, licensing statement and degree certi verification.. my queries are:

1) where to get licensing statement? and how long it will take ? is it possible to send it directly by issuing autority?

2) I have completed my B.pharma from VNSGU . so where should i go to verify my degree certi? does VNSGU will send it directly to PEBC on email?

I would be grateful for any help,

Thank you

Reactions: Chinmay010

Ayshaazhar

Aug 9, 2021
Hi,

I did my Document Evaluation in 2015.
I got ECA also.
I did not received invitation till date.
Now, my ECA is about to expire.

If I do not want to appear for evaluating exam and just want ECA, is new ECA valid for next 5 years?
How u got ur documents evaluation from pebc

Ayshaazhar

Aug 9, 2021
I got the acknowledgment within the same week. The evaluation took almost 3.5 months for me but I think it’s because of the standard mail that moves slowly in my country
The ECA report and the document evaluation arrived in the same mail
How much scores pebc give u on 5 years of d pharmacy