+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PHARMACISTS.... PEBC DOCUMENT EVALUATION DOUBTS

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
hi guys. I've received my document evaluation result letter and it says that my degree allows me to sit for the evaluating exam. However, since I forgot to submit an ECA report request together with it, it didn't come with the ECA report. I've since submitted the ECA report request together with the $100 bank cheque to PEBC.

Am I allowed to say that my degree is equivalent to a first professional degree in my express entry profile based on the document evaluation letter?

EDIT: on the letter, it says that the letter 'may be used for visa purposes'. What does that mean?

Jas 14

Sep 15, 2019
I am just starting pebc evaluation process my question is regarding my degree and licensing certificate dates ..what should I mention in degree awarded ..is that same date that printed on my degree....as I have completed my degree in 2009 but degree has awarded in 2010

fpp

Aug 7, 2019
Can some pls advice on how the transcripts should be for PEBC evaluation.

Basically, in my country, the process is the respective colleges prepare the transcripts on the college header, the principals signs it. We take it to the University, where the university official attests the same.

I have heard this may not be acceptable to PEBC. That the transcript should not have anything to do with the college you studied. Can anyone confirm this.

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Can some pls advice on how the transcripts should be for PEBC evaluation.

Basically, in my country, the process is the respective colleges prepare the transcripts on the college header, the principals signs it. We take it to the University, where the university official attests the same.

I have heard this may not be acceptable to PEBC. That the transcript should not have anything to do with the college you studied. Can anyone confirm this.
Even I did the same.....I got through...No issues.

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Even I did the same.....I got through...No issues.
PEBC says it shouldnt be given to you.....If ur college prepares transcript and forwards the same to University for attestation and you arrange a courier pick up from there to be sent to PEBC, there shouldn't be a problem....Thts how I did mine 6 months bck.

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
I am just starting pebc evaluation process my question is regarding my degree and licensing certificate dates ..what should I mention in degree awarded ..is that same date that printed on my degree....as I have completed my degree in 2009 but degree has awarded in 2010
All dates exactly as given on certificates...

Mohanad1993

Jun 25, 2019
Hello
I sent my documents for evaluation and after 6 weeks PEBC sent me an email stating that I don’t need for the document evaluation step because my colleage is accredited from Canada and I should be accepted for the evaluating examination to receive the ECA report
So, what I should do to get ECA? Do I need to travel to Canada to do the exam?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello
I sent my documents for evaluation and after 6 weeks PEBC sent me an email stating that I don’t need for the document evaluation step because my colleage is accredited from Canada and I should be accepted for the evaluating examination to receive the ECA report
So, what I should do to get ECA? Do I need to travel to Canada to do the exam?
If you want to get licensed yes you still have to pass the licensing exams in Canada. You mentioned that your you need another year to obtain your degree certificate so how did you submit the certificate?

Mohanad1993

Jun 25, 2019
I got my certificate in a very short time.
But my question is I need the ECA report to submit the express entry profile only at this stage. why they told me to register for the evaluation examination!!? is this the usual procedure?

Oct 12, 2019
Hi
1.Is it necesaary to go to the university and the pharmacy council to check whether they have responded to PEBC mails? Im from Bangladesh and things are done very slowly here by the authorities and sometimes not done until they are informed about it.
2. Do i have to wait until i send the ECA report to IRCC and then update my express entry profile or i can update immediately after receiving it myself?
3. Which address do i send the ECA report?
Thanks in advance.

Preciousomua1

Nov 8, 2019
It will get to you in approximately 10 business days.
In my own case, I succesfully got my document evaluation result letter last week and I'm qualified.

Yesterday, I applied for the January 8th 2020 (Winter Evaluation Exam). Paid the fee (860 CAD) online and printed out the form. I will fill and courier it to PEBC today.

Preciousomua1

Nov 8, 2019
It will get to you in approximately 10 business days.
In my own case, I succesfully got my document evaluation result letter last week and I'm qualified.

Yesterday, I applied for the January 8th 2020 (Winter Evaluation Exam). Paid the fee (860 CAD) online and printed out the form. I will fill and courier it to PEBC today.
Hi @Intianu please I want to apply please can I have your assistance on the process you followed please my mail is pressy2sexy@yahoo.com

rehmatkhan

Nov 14, 2019
I received a document acknowledgement email from PEBC on 21 August, 2019 but until now I haven't received any further emails regarding my document evaluation process completion. Please can anyone guide me what should I do now?????