+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PHARMACISTS.... PEBC DOCUMENT EVALUATION DOUBTS

Nadeenom

Nov 20, 2019
Hello,
Me and my husband are pharmacists from sudan,
We are now in critical steps in applying for Document evaluation for PEBC. We have received our Pebc ID numbers directly after registration and fees payment.
We have read and understood all the requirements and instructions, but we still have three concerns,
If you could generously help us , by answering them according to the following details:

The first concern regarding the process of sending The three required seperate envelopes for both of us, which are :
1. The licensing statement,
2.The transcript, and
3.The personal envelope containing (the ID, the form, the check list, and the university certificate )

We are sending them by our selfs through an express delivery company, called Aramex,,
Because the medical counsil which is responsible for sending the licensing statement, and the college which is responsible for sending the transcript,, said they only do the stamping and sealing of the envelopes with their address but we should send them by ourselves, considering they will be handed safely and properly sealed with a stamp.

The main question is : can we put all the three seperate envelopes from 3 different authorities, each one having the appropriate address and stamps needed on them.. For both me and my husband seperately ( a total of six seperate envelopes) ,, But all contained in (one big courier packet envelope from sender company ) ,
that has the address of the sender company.
for the purpose of the easy follow up of the delivery status, the guaranteed fast delivery, and fees minimization.

Or is it a must, to send each one of the six envelopes in seperate courier company packet envelope , but still from the same sender company arriving at the same time !

In case the second option is a must or preferable, can we send each (identical documents) for me and my husband together, in one courier company envelope, with the inside envelopes sealed seperately from the authorities required. ( Meaning a total of 3 courier envelopes but each one has two separate envelopes for me and my husband from the same authority)

The second concern regarding the personal envelope in whic, one of the requirements is a certified copy of the original language certificate..
Our university ( The university of khartoum) gives us two original certificates, one in Arabic (our original language), and one in English.. Should we send the Arabic version only,, or send both versions with Arabic and English..
And just to clarify further, the type of certifcate that we hang on the wall (as required) ,, doesn't contain a photograph on it, is that okay?Or we should send both types of university certificates, ( the wall versin, and the ordinary version ) in the envelope ?

The third and last concern, regarding the application form,
Firstly, it's been asked for the pebc ID number, in the upper right corner of the page, what is meant by (if previously assigned) that is written underneath, with minor pale letters?

Secondly, The name of the witness and the applicant are asked to be printed, what about the other blank spaces such as (witness title, and city) should they be filled with ordinary pen?

looking forward to your reply,
Nadeen

Oct 12, 2019
Hello Nadeen
First of all, university transcripts and licensing statements must be sent by respective authorities separately. So u can send them separately with respective authorities as the sender (for example, in case of the transcripts the sender must be the university).
For the second concern mail to pebcinfo@pebc.ca. in the mail mention your PEBC identification number.
And finally, the PEBC identification number is the one assigned to you after u paid the fees for document evaluation. Make sure you put the identification number in your form and on the envelope(mentioning in the envelope is not a must). Use capital letters to fill in the form so that each and every single words can be read clearly.
I hope this helps.
Regards
Rfin

Reactions: Nadeenom

Zaranada

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Johannesburg
Category........
Hi guys I studied in Russia and I am from Morocco currently practicing as a pharmacist in Morocco.
I just paid for PEBC 665 dollars but I see one of the requirement is the university having to send the transcripts to them however my university isnt replying any if my emails and I doubt they ll do this... what can I do in this case??? Can i just send the transcript myself??
I Cant fly all the way to russia pay 1k on a plane ticket just to get them to send it

Zaranada

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Johannesburg
Category........
guys I studied in Russia and I am from Morocco currently practicing as a pharmacist in Morocco.
I just paid for PEBC 665 dollars but I see one of the requirement is the university having to send the transcripts to them however my university isnt replying any if my emails and I doubt they ll do this... what can I do in this case??? Can i just send the transcript myself??
I Cant fly all the way to russia pay 1k on a plane ticket just to get them to send it

Oct 12, 2019
Call university administration and talk with them. They would require some fees to send the transcript to the PEBC. All universities know about these systems and they charge certain fees for it. so call the administration.

Kshaik

Nov 27, 2019
ATTENTION: YOUR SUGGESTIONS MIGHT HELP SOMEONE A LOT.

Hi guys I need your valuable advices regarding my two concerns. Before that let me say that I live in Canada and started doc evaluation process. My two concerns are
1. I got sent transcripts from university however I forgot to mention pebc ID on both transcripts and envelope that needs to sent to pebc. Is it going to be a issue and lead to denial ?
2. As a part of doc evaluation, one who was never licensed before needs to make statutory declaration. I'm wondering if anyone can have it's format ? Can you please please send it to my mail id shaikkaleemulla3@gmail.com. your help is really appreciated and thanks in advance.

Nadeenom

Nov 20, 2019
Hello Nadeen
First of all, university transcripts and licensing statements must be sent by respective authorities separately. So u can send them separately with respective authorities as the sender (for example, in case of the transcripts the sender must be the university).
For the second concern mail to pebcinfo@pebc.ca. in the mail mention your PEBC identification number.
And finally, the PEBC identification number is the one assigned to you after u paid the fees for document evaluation. Make sure you put the identification number in your form and on the envelope(mentioning in the envelope is not a must). Use capital letters to fill in the form so that each and every single words can be read clearly.
I hope this helps.
Regards
Rfin
Thanks alot, you've been very helpful

maressa.alves

Oct 15, 2019
Hi All,

I'm an industrial Pharmacist NOC 3131. I have done my ECA through WES. Please advise whether I need to complete through PEBC or not. I believe it's is not required as I'm a industrial Pharmacist. Please help

Hi! did you need the PEBC?

rakspat

Sep 30, 2018
Hi,

I did my Document Evaluation in 2015.
I got ECA also.
I did not received invitation till date.
Now, my ECA is about to expire.

If I do not want to appear for evaluating exam and just want ECA, is new ECA valid for next 5 years?

sheena1

Mar 24, 2015
Hi, did you send ECA request form along with your document evaluation application,if all you can see on what you got is PEBC ID number then it should be your document evaluation result letter,IT IS NOT YOUR ECA CERTIFICATE.ECA number is not PEBC ID number.If you havent sent them the ECA request form along with PROCESSING FEES ,you need to send the same ASAP.
Refer https://www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/3074/la_id/1/print/true/art_id/3116.htm

In addition to applying for Document Evaluation, applicants under the “Express Entry for FSWP and Canadian Experience Class” must complete the Request Form for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report. On behalf of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), PEBC is responsible for assessing the authenticity of the primary pharmacist qualification – the candidate’s pharmacy degree. After PEBC has completed the Document Evaluation process, PEBC will generate an ECA Report which will be mailed directly to the candidate. It is the candidate’s responsibility to submit the ECA Report to CIC, since CIC only accepts original assessments directly from applicants.

For more information on the “Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for Canadian Immigration Programs: Express Entry for Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and Canadian Experience Class”, refer to the CIC website.

If you have already passed Document Evaluationand require the ECA Report you will need to submit a written request to PEBC with the processing fee.
Hi , I have certificate of qualification for pharmacy technicians from pharmacy examining board of Canada. Will this get me 50 points under express entry?

subha0510

Jan 10, 2020
Hi everyone,

I had submitted my document for evaluation in first week of December. I have received a mail from PEBC on Jan 10 stating that they have received my application along with my transcript and licensing statement.
They have further asked me to submit a statutory declaration that states that i am not currently licensed anywhere in the world . It must also state the country(ies) and name(s) of the licensing authority(ies) by which i have been previously licensed. It must clearly state whether your license was ever suspended or revoked or whether you were ever the subject of any disciplinary proceedings.

They are asking for declaration for stated reason "As you’ve been previously licensed but are not currently". But I have valid license currently and had missed to renew my license for few months a year back.

Moreover, my pharmacy council has taken back my pharmacy license certificate while issuing good standing certificate .

Is this a reason they are asking for declaration with me?

subha0510

Jan 10, 2020
Hi everyone,

Please help for my query.

I have submitted good standing certificate as licensing statement and still PEBC is asking for statutory declaration that I am not currently licensed but previously licensed and I have valid license.

Srishma

Jan 11, 2020
Hi everyone,

Please help for my query.

I have submitted good standing certificate as licensing statement and still PEBC is asking for statutory declaration that I am not currently licensed but previously licensed and I have valid license.

Hi Subha.. Could you please let me know under which pharmacy council youve applied for Good standing certificate?

Jotemsi

Jul 5, 2019
NOC Code......
A
Hello guys, I want to find out how long it takes to receive ECA report only from PEBC for someone that already did document evaluation a few years ago and applied for the ECA recently..