+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PHARMACISTS.... PEBC DOCUMENT EVALUATION DOUBTS

tomjose570

Dec 7, 2016
THOSE WHO DID PEBC DOC EVELUATION AND THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR THE REPORT PLEASE JOIN HERE WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER.

DO WE NEED TO ATTEST THE PASSPORT COPIES FROM CANADIAN EMBASSY OR FROM LAWYERS FOR DOC EVALUATION?

Reactions: Willu

STEPHOa

Dec 9, 2016
tomjose570 said:
THOSE WHO DID PEBC DOC EVELUATION AND THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR THE REPORT PLEASE JOIN HERE WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER.

DO WE NEED TO ATTEST THE PASSPORT COPIES FROM CANADIAN EMBASSY OR FROM LAWYERS FOR DOC EVALUATION?
Hey there, I did mine in December and I am still yet to hear back from them. You need to get your documents (copy of international passport, degree certificate and if need be a statutory declaration stating you aren't a licensed pharmacist) certified by a lawyer, commissioner of oaths, Notary public. Your transcript must be sent directly from your university and also your license if you have one.

Eslam.reda87

Jan 23, 2017
Dears,
For those who did document evaluation or ECA via PEBC ,
I already sent my required papers by a carrier and its now completed 3 weeks since they received my application and all papers they needed ,
However , until now i didn't receive any acknowledge email from them that they have been received the documents .

Is that normal? Or should i communicate with them ?
Although on the PEBC website there is a statement say that they will not respond to any email from any applicant to ask about the receipt of the application , and he should wait for their response withtin 4 weeks of application receipt.

Ytaf

Nov 30, 2017
Did anyone get their ECA report from PEBC. I got an acknowledgement email on 21 September but I have not received the report. They had said 8 weeks now its over 10 weeks?? What have been your timelines??

Reactions: NinaM

OCA_phm

Dec 4, 2017
Hi All,

I'm an industrial Pharmacist NOC 3131. I have done my ECA through WES. Please advise whether I need to complete through PEBC or not. I believe it's is not required as I'm a industrial Pharmacist. Please help

Reactions: maressa.alves

Tanvirshaikh

Jan 2, 2018
Hi there...I am in India planning to move to Canada for which i have already submitted the visa application.But i was thinking to complete document evaluation from here only.But i dont know how to fill up the form online.Please help

NinaM

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Its been four weeks for me but no response
My hubby is in the same boat right now. Could you please advise how long it took to get confirmation that they had the docs for the doc eval and then for the eval itself?

Hopefully you're well on your way to re-certification!

NinaM

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Did anyone get their ECA report from PEBC. I got an acknowledgement email on 21 September but I have not received the report. They had said 8 weeks now its over 10 weeks?? What have been your timelines??
Ytaf,

How long did it take to get an acknowledgement email... and how long did the doc eval take? did the ECA arrive at the same time as the doc eval report?

Thanks in advance for your response!

NinaM

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Dears,
For those who did document evaluation or ECA via PEBC ,
I already sent my required papers by a carrier and its now completed 3 weeks since they received my application and all papers they needed ,
However , until now i didn't receive any acknowledge email from them that they have been received the documents .

Is that normal? Or should i communicate with them ?
Although on the PEBC website there is a statement say that they will not respond to any email from any applicant to ask about the receipt of the application , and he should wait for their response withtin 4 weeks of application receipt.
Eslam,

Would appreciate knowing what happened in your case.

My hubby submitted the paperwork Jan 10, 2018... with transcripts & licensing stmt directly from his country in Dec 2017.

We have not heard back yet (it's been 4+ weeks) and PEBC does not respond to emails except to say they were received! And trying them by phone - no one picks up!

Would appreciate any insight you can provide. Thanks!

Ytaf

Nov 30, 2017
Ytaf,

How long did it take to get an acknowledgement email... and how long did the doc eval take? did the ECA arrive at the same time as the doc eval report?

Thanks in advance for your response!
I got the acknowledgment within the same week. The evaluation took almost 3.5 months for me but I think it’s because of the standard mail that moves slowly in my country
The ECA report and the document evaluation arrived in the same mail

Ytaf

Nov 30, 2017
Eslam,

Would appreciate knowing what happened in your case.

My hubby submitted the paperwork Jan 10, 2018... with transcripts & licensing stmt directly from his country in Dec 2017.

We have not heard back yet (it's been 4+ weeks) and PEBC does not respond to emails except to say they were received! And trying them by phone - no one picks up!

Would appreciate any insight you can provide. Thanks!
After they send you acknowledgement email that’s it they don’t send you anything else. After 10 weeks I sent them an email to ask about progress and they responded after a week saying they had posted the reports and they gave me the tracking number

NinaM

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
After they send you acknowledgement email that’s it they don’t send you anything else. After 10 weeks I sent them an email to ask about progress and they responded after a week saying they had posted the reports and they gave me the tracking number
Your response is much appreciated!

To anyone else following this thread, my husband was able to talk to someone at PEBC yesterday (Feb 23). It seems that they have received more than their usual volume of doc eval applications this year, so they are running behind schedule. She did not indicate how far behind, but if you haven't received the 4-week confirmation email it's because of the volume. She advised to have patience and wait it out.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Hi All,

Can we apply for Evaluation exam after receiving the acknowledgment email or we have to wait till we receive ECA?
I wanna register for July Exam.

Thanks,

Riz