+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PHARMACISTS.... PEBC DOCUMENT EVALUATION DOUBTS

Sudha Priya

Sep 5, 2018
Hi I wanna get my eca done through pebc please anyone tell me how to send the supporting documents to pebc do we need to send each one separate courier

PintoDominic

Nov 6, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share my experience and delays to expect.

July 12th: Applied online for the document evaluation and payment ($650 CAD)
July 16th: They received all of my documents (I paid for express 1-2 days tracked shipping as I already live in Canada)

August 9th: I received the acknowledgement email from PEBC. They also informed me that they were still missing the "[..]original, currently dated transcript (including marks obtained for each subject in each year) mailed directly to our office by your university or an affiliated college."
This is my fault as I had requested a official certified copy to be sent.

August 23rd: They received the missing transcript.
October 24th: I wrote them an email to verify if they had received all the necessary documents.

October 26th: They replied to my email saying:

"Dear Candidate, Due to the high volume of document evaluation applications that PEBC has been receiving, there has been a slight delay in mailing of the document evaluation result letter. Your document evaluation is currently being processed. The result letter will be mailed to you within 10 business days. As the results letters are sent via regular mail, you will need allow anywhere from 4 days to 4 weeks for the results letter to reach you."

Key points to take from this:
1- Acknowledgement Email took around 4 weeks
2- The Document Evaluation took around 10 weeks (add the delay for mailing)

I should have the results sometime next week. Hopefully it is positive news. Should anyone have any questions feel free to message me at:
math.wisard@gmail.com (it is my spam email as I do not wish to share my personal one)

MEHUL KUMAR

Nov 9, 2017
Hiii Friends,
How long Pebc take to respond to our mails?
As it's been 8 weeks since I've received acknowledgement letter from Pebc regarding documents receipt, I have mailed them few days back asking for my process status, but not received any comments from them yet!

Jun 5, 2017
Hi, I just moved to Canada. For the document evaluation, i got my national identification no from pharmacy gateway. For the next step i have to fill my pebc online application form. I am stuck on the name part. I don't have surname on my identification documents. My name jaspreet kaur is written on given name. What should i write on surname and first name part? Anyone has same problem?
i have filled the online application for pebc document evaluation and also paid the fee i guess 20 days ago but havnt sent the application form yet .would that be fine? can i send it now?

Were you be able to send the application?

I need your guidance in Doc Evaluation stage?

With what type of lawyer in India did you got your application, supporting documents and licensing statement attested/verified?

Some have said that the lawyer should be serving central government...Hence I require you to share your experience

Vinay S

Aug 20, 2015
Hi All,

I'm an industrial Pharmacist NOC 3131. I have done my ECA through WES. Please advise whether I need to complete through PEBC or not. I believe it's is not required as I'm a industrial Pharmacist. Please help
Please get it done ! I did the same and they asked me to send PEBC report. :-s

Ayesha18

Nov 30, 2018
Someone please help !
I have sent all my documents for evaluation to PEBC
The courier tracking details clearly shows that courier is been received by Renee at office on ,2 nd Jan 2019. But they mailed that they didn't. Recieve my transcript
What should I do now.
I even sent them tracking details and proof of delivery still they replied the same that they are missing the transcript. Will I have to send my transcript to them again?
Someone who had this iss

zenith149

Jul 20, 2018
Someone please help !
The courier tracking details clearly shows that courier is been received by Renee at office on ,2 nd Jan 2019. But they mailed that they didn't. Recieve my transcript
What should I do now.
I even sent them tracking details and proof of delivery still they replied the same that they are missing the transcript. Will I have to send my transcript to them again?
Someone who had this iss[/QUOTE
Sir same with me
Then what you do ?

Bhayanimalik

Apr 19, 2018
Someone please help !
What should I do now.
Someone who had this iss

Bhayanimalik

Apr 19, 2018
Hi can you please help me to get my doc evaluation done ? I am very fresh I don’t know how to start. If you could please help me

Mar 23, 2019
Hi,

I have send my application to PEBC for documents evaluation on 15th Feb 2019

I got the email from PEBC stating that we have received the application request transcript for Pharm D

They have not received B Pharma and Good standing documents whereas I have sent those documents before my application.

I have send the proof delivery and tracking details still they are not accepting.

Any suggestions

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Hi,

I have send my application to PEBC for documents evaluation on 15th Feb 2019

I got the email from PEBC stating that we have received the application request transcript for Pharm D

They have not received B Pharma and Good standing documents whereas I have sent those documents before my application.

I have send the proof delivery and tracking details still they are not accepting.

Any suggestions
I got the same mail when all the documents were delivered weeks before as per tracking records,I sent them the proof of delivery, then they replied, If I have tracked it to their office. then not to worry as all mails have not been processed yet.

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
I was very worried, but later after 4 weeks ,I asked for a receipt of. confirmation , the next day they sent me a mail saying all documents have been received and that I'll get my result letter in 8 weeks.