+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PHARMACISTS.... PEBC DOCUMENT EVALUATION DOUBTS

rahulhbmishra

Dec 12, 2018
I raised the document 10 days before of NAPRA registration

Like I have raised my Good standing and B Pharm on 15 the Jan

I have registered my self for NAPRA and PEBC on 3 re Feb

My Pharm D trasnctran received by them by 20th feb

I got the mail of confirmation stating that we have received application and BPharm transcript they have not received Pharm D and Good standing certificate on 12 th March

Do you think there an issue of one month requirement for BPharm and Good standing certificate ??
Please suggest

Reactions: Willu

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
I raised the document 10 days before of NAPRA registration

Like I have raised my Good standing and B Pharm on 15 the Jan

I have registered my self for NAPRA and PEBC on 3 re Feb

My Pharm D trasnctran received by them by 20th feb

I got the mail of confirmation stating that we have received application and BPharm transcript they have not received Pharm D and Good standing certificate on 12 th March

Do you think there an issue of one month requirement for BPharm and Good standing certificate ??
Please suggest
The website says so, but my agent said they have accepted once ,even after 45 days! Hope the same happens with u!

Ayesha18

Nov 30, 2018
Hi,

I have send my application to PEBC for documents evaluation on 15th Feb 2019

I got the email from PEBC stating that we have received the application request transcript for Pharm D

They have not received B Pharma and Good standing documents whereas I have sent those documents before my application.

I have send the proof delivery and tracking details still they are not accepting.

Any suggestions
Don't send attachments as proof of delivery instead write the delivery details in the mail itself and send them. If you have the information as to who received your package, write that information too and ask them to reconfirm with that particular person. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Mohammed Ibraheem

rahulhbmishra

Dec 12, 2018
I did the same in previous email but they said we have double checked and we have not received the documents,then I have to send the proof delivery which I received from respective Authority.

Jah1593

Mar 26, 2019
Good day everyone!

I’m having problems with my TOR, my university won’t send it directly to PEBC, instead they prefer sending it thru PEBC’s email.

I also asked courier services in our area and sad to say, they don’t offer the service - pick-up the TOR up directly from the university.

Is anyone having the same problem as mine? Hope someone can help.

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Good day everyone!

I’m having problems with my TOR, my university won’t send it directly to PEBC, instead they prefer sending it thru PEBC’s email.

I also asked courier services in our area and sad to say, they don’t offer the service - pick-up the TOR up directly from the university.

Is anyone having the same problem as mine? Hope someone can help.
Hi,
On the website they say, either your university or affiliated college can send the transcript,also you can send a mail to PEBC regarding the same.I have mailed them regarding soft copies once,and they replied,
PEBC doesn't accept soft copies of any documents..May be you'll get the same reply and you can forward the same to University!!!
Hope this helps.
https://www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/3116/la_id/1.htm
  • We require your university transcript for your pharmacy degree program sent to PEBC directly from your university or affiliated college

Sheena87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi,
How long does it take to receive the PEBC ECA report after sending them all the required documents? Could anyone please share their experience..