+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PHARMACISTS.... PEBC DOCUMENT EVALUATION DOUBTS

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Hi,
How long does it take to receive the PEBC ECA report after sending them all the required documents? Could anyone please share their experience..
I'm also waiting for my ECA,they mailed me saying I'll get my ECA in 8 weeks from the date they received all my documents...it's been 5 weeks...will post once I get my ECA.

Sheena87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
I'm also waiting for my ECA,they mailed me saying I'll get my ECA in 8 weeks from the date they received all my documents...it's been 5 weeks...will post once I get my ECA.
Sure..hope u get it soon..is yours a Bachelor’s degree?

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Thanks a lot for your quick response. Just 1 more question..does it say “professional degree” on the ECA report?
Hi
I haven't yet received it, but I believe it has to , because without a professional degree one cannot sit for PEBC also, on this forum, I have seen people saying you get points for masters if ECA is done by PEBC as it counts our degree as a professional one...Mine is a Bachelor degree.Let me know if you need any help.

Sheena87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi
I haven't yet received it, but I believe it has to , because without a professional degree one cannot sit for PEBC also, on this forum, I have seen people saying you get points for masters if ECA is done by PEBC as it counts our degree as a professional one...Mine is a Bachelor degree.Let me know if you need any help.
Please do post your ECA results when you receive it, thanks.

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
I'm happy connecting with other international pharmacists in this thread.

We can assist each other through the process of pebc.
They take 8 weeks but recent days they are taking around 10 weeks
Okay.

Mine is 8 weeks +10 days now.
I hope to get my document evaluation letter soon.

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
What's the number of weeks now?
Mine is approximately 9 weeks now.

Yesterday I sent an email to pebc, and Renee replied saying "Your evaluation is still in progress".

Lets be patient and wait. I will update everyone as we progress.

Reactions: Willu

Xi Tan

Nov 22, 2018
Mine is about 13 weeks, they ask about the waybill 3 weeks ago, I have no idea how long it will take~

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Hi Colleagues

I got another mail from pebc towards the late hours of yesterday.

The content of the mail was "Your document evaluation will be completed in 10 business days and your results letter will be sent at that time".

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Mine is about 13 weeks, they ask about the waybill 3 weeks ago, I have no idea how long it will take~
Okay.

The normal duration is 8 weeks after pebc acknowledgement of receiving all documents. But it seems they now use 10weeks or alittle more (depending on the traffic of applicants).

Be patient alittle more. I'm sure yours is still in progress.

Sheena87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi,
While creating profile in NAPRA and PEBC websites, if I leave my licensing information blank (because currently its expired) and later on I get it renewed, will I be able to update both profiles with the new information? As I read on the NAPRA site that I will not be able to update new details once all the information gets verified by IRCC....please could someone help me with this?How can we get to know when they verify it? Anyone faced a similar scenario?