+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PHARMACISTS.... PEBC DOCUMENT EVALUATION DOUBTS

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Could you please tell me what does the letter state?? I wish to see what it looks like...Its been 10 weeks and I havent received mine yet.
What is contained in the Document Evaluation result letter is a statement of successful completion of the Document Evaluation process and that your pharmacy degree is among the list of those qualified for pebc license procedure for international pharmacy graduates (IPG).
It also contain the date of the next pebc EE (January 8th 2020) and the expiration date (September 13th) for application (only for those successfully evaluated).

Reactions: chamathkari

shinnun

Jan 18, 2019
Hi.
I am from India and I want to evaluate my document to get ECA certificate from PEBC.

I have one doubt about statutory declaration for my name. please guide me.

The name on my documents are as follows:

Bachelor Degree : Patel Ronakkumar
Master Degree : Patel Ronakkumar Pravinkumar
Licencing statement : Patel Ronakkumar Pravinkumar
Passport : Patel Ronakkumar Pravinkumar

So i want to know that do i need any statutory declaration and if yes than which other document i have to attach with statutory declaration.

Please guide me.

Thank you. Regards
Yes you need declaration. I had the same issue and they asked me for statutory declaration.

Sheena87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi,
I am an Industrial Pharmacist working in the Indian pharmaceutical sector since past 10 years. I passed B.Pharm in 2009 and got registered as a licensed pharmacist which was valid till 2014. Since then I didn’t get my license renewed as my job doesn’t require it.
My question, is it necessary to get license renewed?I mean can this hinder the document evaluation process in any way?
I know the website clearly mentions that a statutory declaration will suffice, but I would like to know your experience. In any case, I would still need to request my licensing authority to send the licensing statement to PEBC.
The only reason I am doing PEBC evaluation is to achieve a higher CRS. I already did WES evaluation and my CRS is still insufficient to obtain ITA.
I am doing this entire process through an agency and they are insisting that the best option is to get my license renewed as opposed to statutory declaration, in their experience.
I would greatly appreciate your honest opinions regarding the above.

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Hi,
I am an Industrial Pharmacist working in the Indian pharmaceutical sector since past 10 years. I passed B.Pharm in 2009 and got registered as a licensed pharmacist which was valid till 2014. Since then I didn’t get my license renewed as my job doesn’t require it.
My question, is it necessary to get license renewed?I mean can this hinder the document evaluation process in any way?
I know the website clearly mentions that a statutory declaration will suffice, but I would like to know your experience. In any case, I would still need to request my licensing authority to send the licensing statement to PEBC.
The only reason I am doing PEBC evaluation is to achieve a higher CRS. I already did WES evaluation and my CRS is still insufficient to obtain ITA.
I am doing this entire process through an agency and they are insisting that the best option is to get my license renewed as opposed to statutory declaration, in their experience.
Try and renew your license. It is important..

Reactions: Sheena87

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
Just warning you that the pharmaceutical industry is small in Canada and has shrunk over the past 20 years.

Anjstacansi

May 17, 2019
It will get to you in approximately 10 business days.
In my own case, I succesfully got my document evaluation result letter last week and I'm qualified.

Yesterday, I applied for the January 8th 2020 (Winter Evaluation Exam). Paid the fee (860 CAD) online and printed out the form. I will fill and courier it to PEBC today.
Just want to ask if- after passing the evaluating exam, what is the next step? What visa should you use for internship?

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Just want to ask if- after passing the evaluating exam, what is the next step? What visa should you use for internship?
After Evaluating Exam, comes the Qualifying Examination (MCQ and OSCE).
Today (May 22) is spring OSCE. It is on-going as we chat.
For internship, a work permit will be given to you.. But you must pass the exams first.

Taran1992

May 14, 2019
I had filled the application form for document evaluation and paid the fees.but did not get my PEBC ID number.
When will we get our PEBC ID number.?
It is important to.add your pebc id no. On all documents being courier to PEBC

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
I had filled the application form for document evaluation and paid the fees.but did not get my PEBC ID number.
When will we get our PEBC ID number.?
It is important to.add your pebc id no. On all documents being courier to PEBC
On confirmation of your payment, PEBC will email your ID Number within 3 to 4 working days. Maximum in 7 days after payment, you will get your PEBC ID Number.

Please ensure to always check your email.

Taran1992

May 14, 2019
On confirmation of your payment, PEBC will email your ID Number within 3 to 4 working days. Maximum in 7 days after payment, you will get your PEBC ID Number.

Please ensure to always check your email.
We have to mention this PEBC ID number on all the required documents and on application form or it is not essential.

sabaridas

May 20, 2019
i have completed my Pharm d 2017 and working as a clinical pharmacist(2 year experiance) i wanted to migrate to canada. Next week I am going to my college to apply for transcript. I am confused about the next steps. Can you help me with the step by step process

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
i have completed my Pharm d 2017 and working as a clinical pharmacist(2 year experiance) i wanted to migrate to canada. Next week I am going to my college to apply for transcript. I am confused about the next steps. Can you help me with the step by step process
For the steps visit www.pharmacistsgatewaycanada.ca and www.pebc.ca

These websites will give u all the steps you need for licensure process.