+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PHARMACISTS.... PEBC DOCUMENT EVALUATION DOUBTS

Mohanad1993

Jun 25, 2019
Please I need an urgent help,
Is it acceptable for the witness to write on the document that the copy is true duplicate of the original( passport copy and university degree) by hand writing because most of the lawyers here doesn’t have English stamp for this... please help me ...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The grass may not be greener on the other side, that does not stop anyone from immigrating, atleast not those who are determined.
Unfortunately lots of incorrect information online saying that pharmacists are in demand and you make on average $70/hour. Whether people want to make 100k or not they are moving to Canada hoping to have a better lifestyle. If you are only getting $32-34 dollars an hour I would find another job that is 9-5 with benefits. Lots of pharmacists working 3 separate part-time jobs with no benefits and evening and weekends.

Reactions: visatest

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Unfortunately lots of incorrect information online saying that pharmacists are in demand and you make on average $70/hour. Whether people want to make 100k or not they are moving to Canada hoping to have a better lifestyle. If you are only getting $32-34 dollars an hour I would find another job that is 9-5 with benefits. Lots of pharmacists working 3 separate part-time jobs with no benefits and evening and weekends.
On an average a pharmacist in India with 2+ years of experience earns $1.5/hour ,if you convert INR to CAD. :)(With no overtime pay for the hours (13+) they work during night shifts,that says it all.

Jul 28, 2019
Would anyone mind to clarify some things for me?

PEBC sent my result letter on the 11th of July, so I’m currently waiting for its delivery. Assuming it’s not a denial and actual invitation letter, what are my next steps?

As far as I’m concerned, I have to create a profile on Canada’s migration service site and file visa-related stuff there, which I already did. I’m filing for TRV, is it correct? Or should I file for different kind of visa? Jesus, I mean, they don’t even bother to provide any basic info on visa process. How are we supposed to know what to do with that letter? Smh.

If I understand that right, you get your TRV first, then you go to Canada, you pass your evaluating exam, and then you’re eligible to enroll to the university. Great. After you enrolled to the uni, you have to get a study permit upon beginning of the studying process. Am I right here? Because I’ve spent god knows how much time on all these, and I still can’t wrap my head around some things.

P.S. I’m (probably, since I haven’t seen result letter yet) going to Toronto. Ontario requires IPGs to complete bridging program at the uni, hence I’m asking about a study permit.

Thank you for any clarification on the topic. The process is a major pain in the butt, indeed.

Jul 28, 2019
Please I need an urgent help,
Is it acceptable for the witness to write on the document that the copy is true duplicate of the original( passport copy and university degree) by hand writing because most of the lawyers here doesn’t have English stamp for this... please help me ...
Well, on my own experience, PEBC is fine with translated and verified copies of degree certificates, passports, BUT NOT with applications. Your applications have to be witnessed by a Canadian lawyer, commissioner, etc. I had to have a flight to Moscow just to witness 2 applications with a lawyer from Toronto. You might try your luck with a local consular service of Canada. Local embassy just redirected me to that lawyer because they don’t deal with private clients. I strongly discourage you to send translated and verified copies of your applications because they’re not going to accept it if those are not properly witnessed.

For other documents, it’s gonna be alright if your papers are translated by an approved translator and verified by your local notary public. It means that notary public verifies copy, translator translates it and states that the translation is exact and blahblah.

Paulson247

May 27, 2019
Print out the ECA request form, fill it and send in the same envelope.
Please I have completed my document evaluation but failed to submit the ECA request form. How do I make the payment for the ECA request form because there is no link to that effect.

Gracejerrin

Aug 12, 2019
Hi all I have completed my masters in pharmacy but am working as a clinical research associate and would like continue in the same field in Canada also. Kindly let me know if I need to do wes eca evaluation or from pebc. My husband is the secondary applicant and he is working as a pharmacist so should we do his evaluation from pebc.
Thanks in advance

Mingay

Mar 16, 2019
Hi, good day!

I am planning to get my documents evaluated by PEBC and I have already paid for the application fee. And now I am about to send my documents and requests from concerned institutions.

Now, I have a question:
Did you all have 3 separate couriers to send your documents? One for the transcript sent by the university, second for the licensing statement sent by the licensing institution and third for your filled in application form and request form you sent personally?
Can’t I include my application form and request form in the mailing together with my transcripts?

I have an ECA Request form as I am using it for immigration purposes only.

Thanks in advance for your response.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
On an average a pharmacist in India with 2+ years of experience earns $1.5/hour ,if you convert INR to CAD. :)(With no overtime pay for the hours (13+) they work during night shifts,that says it all.
Cost of living is significantly higher in Canada. If you are making $32/hr in Toronto or Vancouver you will definitely not be in a great position. Also don’t think that all pharmacists in India make $1.5/hr.

Mingay

Mar 16, 2019
Remember in Canada you must be licensed by the provincial regulating body. In Ontario this is the Ontario College of Pharmacists. They will dissect what you need and will describe the courses and exams. You just don't arrive and work.
http://www.ocpinfo.com/

I am not planning to sit for an exam. I am only doing this for document evaluation as part of the requirements in FSWP.
I have diploma from my university but not entirely sure if this equates to the university degree certificte indicated inthe checklist by PEBC.

Willu

Jul 24, 2019
Dears,
For those who did document evaluation or ECA via PEBC ,
I already sent my required papers by a courier and its now completed 4 weeks since they received my application and all papers they needed ,
However , until now i didn't receive any acknowledge email from them that they have been received the documents .

Is that normal? Or should i communicate with them ?
Although on the PEBC website there is a statement say that they will not respond to any email from any applicant to ask about the receipt of the application , and he should wait for their response withtin 4 weeks of application receipt.

Mar 6, 2018
Hello all,
I have recently submitted my documents to PEBC for the purpose of evaluation. My PEBC ID was sent to me but I had not checked my spam folder and accidentally I had mailed documents without PEBC ID and only NAPRA number. Are there any chances of rejection ? Quick responses would be highly appreciated.
Thank you so much

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Cost of living is significantly higher in Canada. If you are making $32/hr in Toronto or Vancouver you will definitely not be in a great position. Also don’t think that all pharmacists in India make $1.5/hr.
Dont argue on how much Indian pharmacists earn Mr.Know-it-all !!I know better!