+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PHARMACISTS.... PEBC DOCUMENT EVALUATION DOUBTS

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
I would like to ask about writing the first name and middle name in the pharmasist document evaluation form. On my identification all the letters are capitalized (MOHANNAD) and on my degree are written as normal (Mohannad), and it’s mentioned that as they appear on your document, so how I should write it, or doesn’t matter.
Where are you from!?

Mohanad1993

Jun 25, 2019
I have problem because my degree certificate didn’t issue yet and it needs around 1 more year to get it, but I have graduation certificate is it ok?

Mohanad1993

Jun 25, 2019
What if they received the transcript and the licensing certificate after 40 days (more than one month) from the issuing date?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Without being a PR there is no guarantee that you will get a TRV. I have seen people be approved and rejected to sit for licensing exams if they weren’t PRs. If you don’t get a TRV you will have to wait until you are a PR to write your exams. I would also mention that there is a surplus of pharmacists in Canada and salaries have decreased pretty drastically in many areas.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I sent an email and they didn’t reply
Thank you for the advice
Just realized you are from Syria. Unfortunately getting a TRV will likely not be possible. Honestly getting a TRV from Nigeria will also be difficult because of the large volume of Nigerian asylum seekers that have recently entered Canada.

Mohanad1993

Jun 25, 2019
What if they received the transcript and the licensing certificate after 40 days (more than one month) from the issuing date?
I am still in the document evaluation step and I am worried that my transcripts will take more than one month to reach PEBC due to sending them in the standard postal service

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
I sent an email and they didn’t reply
Thank you for the advice
Tbf, please dont freak out,I understand its frustrating ,but u ask stuff like "should I fill the document in CAPITAL LETTERS" ,such things are clearly given on the website, I have been through the same process months back and they have reverted in less than 48 hours everytime I sent them a mail.You should not have sent it by normal post ,as there are incidents where the package took more than 45 days to reach, using private couriers services costs you almost the same(here in India),mine reached in 3 days.Just wait and keep tracking.Be patient.

Jamiefhat07

May 26, 2018
Pls I need to clarify something about the ECA certificate number. Is it the same as PEBC identification no?. All I can see in the result sent to me is PEBC identification number.

Ziya Zen

Feb 9, 2019
Pls I need to clarify something about the ECA certificate number. Is it the same as PEBC identification no?. All I can see in the result sent to me is PEBC identification number.
Hi, did you send ECA request form along with your document evaluation application,if all you can see on what you got is PEBC ID number then it should be your document evaluation result letter,IT IS NOT YOUR ECA CERTIFICATE.ECA number is not PEBC ID number.If you havent sent them the ECA request form along with PROCESSING FEES ,you need to send the same ASAP.
Refer https://www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/3074/la_id/1/print/true/art_id/3116.htm

In addition to applying for Document Evaluation, applicants under the “Express Entry for FSWP and Canadian Experience Class” must complete the Request Form for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report. On behalf of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), PEBC is responsible for assessing the authenticity of the primary pharmacist qualification – the candidate’s pharmacy degree. After PEBC has completed the Document Evaluation process, PEBC will generate an ECA Report which will be mailed directly to the candidate. It is the candidate’s responsibility to submit the ECA Report to CIC, since CIC only accepts original assessments directly from applicants.

For more information on the “Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for Canadian Immigration Programs: Express Entry for Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and Canadian Experience Class”, refer to the CIC website.

If you have already passed Document Evaluationand require the ECA Report you will need to submit a written request to PEBC with the processing fee.

Jamiefhat07

May 26, 2018
Hi, did you send ECA request form along with your document evaluation application,if all you can see on what you got is PEBC ID number then it should be your document evaluation result letter,IT IS NOT YOUR ECA CERTIFICATE.ECA number is not PEBC ID number.If you havent sent them the ECA request form along with PROCESSING FEES ,you need to send the same ASAP.
Refer https://www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/3074/la_id/1/print/true/art_id/3116.htm

In addition to applying for Document Evaluation, applicants under the “Express Entry for FSWP and Canadian Experience Class” must complete the Request Form for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report. On behalf of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), PEBC is responsible for assessing the authenticity of the primary pharmacist qualification – the candidate’s pharmacy degree. After PEBC has completed the Document Evaluation process, PEBC will generate an ECA Report which will be mailed directly to the candidate. It is the candidate’s responsibility to submit the ECA Report to CIC, since CIC only accepts original assessments directly from applicants.

For more information on the “Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for Canadian Immigration Programs: Express Entry for Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and Canadian Experience Class”, refer to the CIC website.

If you have already passed Document Evaluationand require the ECA Report you will need to submit a written request to PEBC with the processing fee.
Thank you,

Thank you.. You have been very helpful..