PHARMACISTS.... PEBC DOCUMENT EVALUATION DOUBTS

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
I
i am doing pebc eca for my wife.my wife's passport is taken after marriege. degree certificate has old name. i enquired about this case in pebc. they replied that if there is a name change in transcript and legal name in the application you have to produce a statutory declaration. if i attach my marriege certificate will that be ok. if i need a statutory declaration please help me with the format.
You need to visit a court in your country, apply and collect a Statutory declaration of "Change of Name". Then forward it to pebc.

Mohanad1993

Jun 25, 2019
Can we fill the document evaluation form by computer or it should be hand written?
And regarding the witness part, can he/she writes by hands or it should be typed by computer ?
Is it needed to be stamped by the witness? Or the signature is enough?

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Can we fill the document evaluation form by computer or it should be hand written?
And regarding the witness part, can he/she writes by hands or it should be typed by computer ?
Is it needed to be stamped by the witness? Or the signature is enough?
PEBC Document Evaluation form must be printed out and filled hand-written.

Your witness must fill hand-written.

Only the signature of your witness will be fine. But if he/she have a stamp, then it can be included. Stamp is optional.

Mohanad1993

Jun 25, 2019
Thank you very much...
Regarding the passport photocopy, it should be stamped (like orginal) from the lawyer (witness)?
Do I need to wait the PEBC ID and fill it in the form or it’s not needed?
Can I send the ECA request with the with the form, passport copy, university degrees? And Writing the adress of PEBC in the envelope is enough?

Mohanad1993

Jun 25, 2019
Thank you very much all... I appreciate your response...
Is there any problem if they received the transcripts from the university or the license before receiving the application request from me? And what I should writ on the envelopes? Only the PEBC adress?

Mohanad1993

Jun 25, 2019
Just to make sure:
I will give the university and the licensing body the following address to send my documents:
The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada
717 Church Street
Toronto, ON M4W 2M4 Canada

Mohanad1993

Jun 25, 2019
I still confused about the handwriting and typing of the form... the ECA request form can’t be edited by computer... I should write by hand!!?
Or does not matter... please explain for me

Mohanad1993

Jun 25, 2019
Regarding the degree certificate, I have the certificate that is certified from the university (university stamp), is it enough or the witness should certify it!!?
Can I send a copy that issued from more than one month? Or they should receive it within one month of the issuing date?

Mohanad1993

Jun 25, 2019
It is written that PEBC ID (if previously assigned), I am applying for the first time to the document evaluation, and I paid the fees yesterday... do I need to wait the PEBC ID and write the number on the form or it’s not needed?

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Thank you very much all... I appreciate your response...
Is there any problem if they received the transcripts from the university or the license before receiving the application request from me? And what I should writ on the envelopes? Only the PEBC adress?
For PEBC Document Evaluation , try to sent your application and other supporting documents at the same time frame.
Yes, indicate only the PEBC address on the envelope. You can also write your personal details.

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
I still confused about the handwriting and typing of the form... the ECA request form can’t be edited by computer... I should write by hand!!?
Or does not matter... please explain for me
Print out the ECA request form, fill it and send in the same envelope.

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Regarding the degree certificate, I have the certificate that is certified from the university (university stamp), is it enough or the witness should certify it!!?
Can I send a copy that issued from more than one month? Or they should receive it within one month of the issuing date?
Your university transcript must be mailed by your university to PEBC and the transcript should not be one month older than the date it was issued from your university.
Your witness dont need to certify your transcript.

Mohanad1993

Jun 25, 2019
I would like to ask about writing the first name and middle name in the pharmasist document evaluation form. On my identification all the letters are capitalized (MOHANNAD) and on my degree are written as normal (Mohannad), and it’s mentioned that as they appear on your document, so how I should write it, or doesn’t matter.