+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PHARMACISTS.... PEBC DOCUMENT EVALUATION DOUBTS

HARRY4465

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hello Jaycejay,

I paid my fees last Saturday. I haven’t received my PEBC ID. I have checked my profile as well. please advise. Thanks

HARRY4465

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
thank you so much. I only see NAPRA ID PEBC ID (BLANK). I wrote to PEBC regarding this, hopefully i will get it this week

Rotimi3DS

Oct 20, 2021
Hello New here. I sent I and my wife’s documents for evaluation since July. Due to a naming issue for my wife we had to recend sole documents first week of September.
Now the thing is my document evaluation was completed on September 29th. I was told, I would need to apply online for an ECA on my portal. It’s getting close to a month and no update on my profile. Can’t apply for an an ECA

Last edited:

princejahi27

Jul 18, 2019
Whether the notery public(certified witness) from India or canada to cetify documents for PEBC document evaluation for ECA?

yspddr414

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-12-2017
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hello Everyone,

I have a few questions regarding the PEBC document evaluation for my wife. Could you please provide your valuable inputs?

1. Does PEBC need to receive the Document Evaluation application package before receiving the university transcripts? does the order matter?

2. My wife's pharmacy license was expired in 2018. When we contacted the licensing authority (Pharmacy Council of Andhra Pradesh, India) for good standing certificate they said that they could only issue good standing certificate only if the license is renewed. It seems we have to go through the renewal procedure first before getting the good standing certificate. Is it the only way to get it? If so, do we have to wait for the license to get renewed so we can mention that my wife is currently licensed in the statutory declaration made before the Notary of Public?

3. We have mentioned PEBC ID # in the document evaluation application form. Do we have to mention it on the envelopes (transcripts, application package etc.) too?

HayatP

Feb 9, 2022
Hello everone, need help with PEBC document evaluation!!
i had registered myself with Gujarat State Pharmacy Council in 2017 and received provisional certificate which has registration number on it was valid only for a year then after never applied for license as planned to come to canada. Now i am not sure whether i need licensing statement from my authority or not because never practiced in gujarat as a pharmacist and never got licensed too.

Another question is: Language requirement in PEBC is province based, i have my b.pharm in gujarat and two years of pg diploma in canada still i have to appear for language test ?Let me know if anyone can help me with this.

Ht pt

Mar 6, 2022
Hello everyone, i am starting my pebc document evaluation process but was confused about licensing statement. Is certificate of good standing and the licensing statement the same thing?

Chinmay010

Apr 5, 2022
Hi everyone.

anyone from VNSGU and GTU has done PEBC doc evaluation process recently?

I have few queries regarding transcript verification, licensing statement and degree certi verification.. my queries are:

1) where to get licensing statement? and how long it will take ? is it possible to send it directly by issuing autority?

2) I have completed my B.pharma from VNSGU . so where should i go to verify my degree certi? does VNSGU will send it directly to PEBC on email?

I would be grateful for any help,

Thank you
Hi Moin,

Did you get any solution to your question? I'm also in the same boat. How to get the licensing statement from the GSPC? And how to get my degree certi and transcript from VNSGU? Do they send these documents directly to PEBC?

AnjaliP

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I have a few questions regarding the PEBC document evaluation for my wife. Could you please provide your valuable inputs?

1. Does PEBC need to receive the Document Evaluation application package before receiving the university transcripts? does the order matter?

2. My wife's pharmacy license was expired in 2018. When we contacted the licensing authority (Pharmacy Council of Andhra Pradesh, India) for good standing certificate they said that they could only issue good standing certificate only if the license is renewed. It seems we have to go through the renewal procedure first before getting the good standing certificate. Is it the only way to get it? If so, do we have to wait for the license to get renewed so we can mention that my wife is currently licensed in the statutory declaration made before the Notary of Public?

3. We have mentioned PEBC ID # in the document evaluation application form. Do we have to mention it on the envelopes (transcripts, application package etc.) too?
Hi,

I’m not sure if you are still active on the forum since it’s been 2 years already. I wanna renew my license online (APPCI) and have few questions so you can clarify if your wife already gone through the renewal process. Can you please reply if available?? You will be my saviour.

thanks

sergedest

Dec 9, 2022
I already sent my required papers by a Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin carrier and its now completed 3 weeks since they received my application and all papers they needed ,
However , until now i didn't receive any acknowledge email from them that they have been received the documents .