Is the address

Case Processing Centre in Edmonton
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada
c/o Student Work Permits/New Employer, Station 555
9700 Jasper Avenue NW, Suite 55
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3

ahbouk

Jan 5, 2020
Hi guys, I got mt PGWP Last April 2019, they gave me 1 year because my passport expires in May 2020.
I am allowed to have 3 years, so I have to renew my PGWP for the 2 remaining years.

I have just renewed my passport and I have a few questions regarding the renewal application for PGWP.
If I understood correctly, it has to be on paper not online and that I have to send an explanation letter, fill and follow IMM5556 and IMM5710 forms.

My questions are for those who have already renewed their PGWP recently:
1/ Are these documents enough or are there other documents to fill?
2/ How can I pay the processing fees? Is there a link?
3/ Has the destination address changed or is it still at: CPC Vegreville 6212-55th Avenue – Unit 555 Vegreville, AB T9C 1X6?

Thank you in advance!

Jas1994

Jan 16, 2020
Hi Guys
Can anybody tell me what should I write in point 7 of imm5710 application that is
7. Current country of residence
b) Status in canada
Worker or student

brave_man

Feb 21, 2020
I provided exactly the same as described here in the thread while applying for the PGWP extension. I am a bit worried I didn't provide my degree requirement letter or transcript for the extension. Any suggestion or idea it might reject/refuse my application?

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
is it required to provide degree confirmation/ transcript copy during pgwp extension? Please someone reply
Hi,

Yes, you should provide the same documents you submitted when you applied first. Just add on your explanation letter that you are claiming the remaining years.

Reactions: jlaureanne

Mann157

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hi guys, I got mt PGWP Last April 2019, they gave me 1 year because my passport expires in May 2020.
I am allowed to have 3 years, so I have to renew my PGWP for the 2 remaining years.

I have just renewed my passport and I have a few questions regarding the renewal application for PGWP.
If I understood correctly, it has to be on paper not online and that I have to send an explanation letter, fill and follow IMM5556 and IMM5710 forms.

My questions are for those who have already renewed their PGWP recently:
1/ Are these documents enough or are there other documents to fill?
2/ How can I pay the processing fees? Is there a link?
3/ Has the destination address changed or is it still at: CPC Vegreville 6212-55th Avenue – Unit 555 Vegreville, AB T9C 1X6?

Thank you in advance!
Did you get any response on this? Have you already applied for the PGWP extension?

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Thanks swgley_09 for your reply. I called CIC today and they confirmed that I have to apply by paper.

Quick question, do I need to enclose a personal photo with the application? I recall submitting one when filling the application online last year but it doesn't seem that it is on the checklist (IMM5556).

For payment, I should be paying 155 (Work Permit fee) + 100 (Open Work Permit Holder fee), right? Did I miss anything?

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Mohamed
Hi there, I have the same question and could not find any info. Should I include a personal photo in a mail package to renew PGWP? Can you please advise what you did? Can someone please help me? I really appreciate. Thank you so much

Omorod

Jan 7, 2019
Hi there, I have the same question and could not find any info. Should I include a personal photo in a mail package to renew PGWP? Can you please advise what you did? Can someone please help me? I really appreciate. Thank you so much
No you don’t need to include a photo I didn’t and don’t need your bank statement and yes pay the 250& fee

Reactions: jlaureanne

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Thanks for your advice. Can you please let me know after mailing the application, what will happen and whether CIC email us the conformation or application number? How can I check this? Thanks again

Omorod

Jan 7, 2019
Thanks for your advice. Can you please let me know after mailing the application, what will happen and whether CIC email us the conformation or application number? How can I check this? Thanks again
After mailing the Application I didn’t get an email but I kept trying to link it online it took about 3 months before I was able to link mine online and it was approved. I never got an email directly only after linking it. Don’t worry sit tight everything will be fine . It will be approved