+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Extension

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi there,

I will be sending in my application for PGWP extension and I just wanted to confirm the address where you send it to. Has the Case Processing Centre address changed from Vegreville to Edmonton? I look forward to your response. Thanks again!

Hi,

I'm not sure if they change the address but base on the replies, the address is the same.
What are the comment/observation on your PGWP?

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi there,

I will be sending in my application for PGWP extension and I just wanted to confirm the address where you send it to. Has the Case Processing Centre address changed from Vegreville to Edmonton? I look forward to your response. Thanks again!
Here are the addresses:

For spouse or common-law partner work permits, send your application to:

Case Processing Centre in Edmonton
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada
c/o Work permits for spouses or common-law partners, Station 777
9700 Jasper Avenue NW, Suite 55
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3

For work permits under the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program, send your application to:

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
c/o Atlantic Immigration work permit, Station 999
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3

For all other new employer work permits, send your application to:

c/o Work permits/New employer, Station 555
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3

readysetgo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
Hi,

I'm not sure if they change the address but base on the replies, the address is the same.
What are the comment/observation on your PGWP?
Hi there,

The comment I have says "Document issued until passport expiry". Is that the common remark they have for such cases?

readysetgo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
Here are the addresses:

For spouse or common-law partner work permits, send your application to:

c/o Work permits for spouses or common-law partners, Station 777
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3

For work permits under the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program, send your application to:

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
c/o Atlantic Immigration work permit, Station 999
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3

For all other new employer work permits, send your application to:

c/o Work permits/New employer, Station 555
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3
So then I'd have to mail it to Station 555 in Edmonton then. I guess the CSC address did change because earlier it was in Vegreville. Do you think I should call CIC to confirm?

Omorod

Jan 7, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I am on a similar situation, my PGWP remarks/observation : "Passport must be renewed for extension consideration" my work permit is expiring in October. what are the chances they will give me an extension?
As long as you haven’t used your 3 years you are guaranteed and make your letter of explanation clear as possible

readysetgo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
Hey guys,

I have a small concern here. I used the Xpresspost delivery process to send out my PGWP extension by mail. The lady at the post office accidentally ripped the seal after the package was scanned. So that same envelope needed to be used to send the documents out. The envelope was resealed with tape but I'm concerned whether it'll rip again and my documents maybe tampered with/damaged.

Is there a way I can make sure the envelope reaches IRCC intact without any damage?

Omorod

Jan 7, 2019
Hey guys,

I have a small concern here. I used the Xpresspost delivery process to send out my PGWP extension by mail. The lady at the post office accidentally ripped the seal after the package was scanned. So that same envelope needed to be used to send the documents out. The envelope was resealed with tape but I'm concerned whether it'll rip again and my documents maybe tampered with/damaged.

Is there a way I can make sure the envelope reaches IRCC intact without any damage?
Yo there is no guarantee as long as she sealed it back be positive and have faith. If you received a tracking number use it to track your package. By the way if anything is missing CIC will contact you by email make sure you check your email and spam often.