+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Extension Public policy 2022

miseo

Oct 13, 2022
well, you are not a worker anymore but on implied visitor status so selecting visitor makes sense. the from date I entered the day after my pgwp expired (since this was when my visitor kicked in) and the To date we don't know when the visitor will be approved so I just wrote 6 months from now since thats how much time I asked for.
Hello. My pgwp expired in May and I have visitor record as well. What about answering questions on website?
Current status? Must be chosen Worker (because IRCC instructions).
PGWP expiry date? Within 3 months
Do you want to restore your status? Answer must be Yes. Otherwise cant continue.
Did you guys restore your status? I know that we dont need to restore. How did you continue? Thank you

Gotham07

Apr 29, 2021
Hi everyone,

i got my dunmy appliaction refusal,
Im trying to restore status, applying for pgwp extension and paying fees.
While paying fees its giving me an option of 544$ instead of 355$ and isn’t exempting the 100$ fees as well

Gotham07

Apr 29, 2021
Hi everyone,

While paying fees its giving me an option of 544$ instead of 355$ and isn’t exempting the 100$ fees as well

please help! As I filledout form Imm5710E and everything which had restoration and open work permit application

Thank you

Gotham07

Apr 29, 2021
Hi Everyone,
So I took following steps: I selected I am exempted from from fees.
At Last the value went from 544$ to 0$

while I get an option to provide a proof of fee exemption section on my application.
Can anyone please provide me with steps to pay the fees?
Do I pay fees on Ircc fee website and upload receipt at exemption option?
Please respond its bit urgent

pond561ee

Aug 28, 2021
Hi everyone,

What application was refused? Why was it refused?

Economist9

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021
I was wondering why IRCC does not do at least some CEC specific draws instead of extending PGWP by 18 months? If CEC draws happen (even if once in 2 months), then at least little by little, people already working on PGWP will start getting PR.

It'll be more helpful for the PGWP holders if CEC is restarted, instead of a temporary 18 month extension.

Gotham07

Apr 29, 2021
What application was refused? Why was it refused?
HI so my PGWP got expired in April before the announcement of extension of PGWP and I applied for open work permit and restoring status, that application got refused. Then I applied for PGWP extension. I had issues with application which were resolved

Daria13

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2023
Hi Everyone,
So I took following steps: I selected I am exempted from from fees.
At Last the value went from 544$ to 0$

while I get an option to provide a proof of fee exemption section on my application.
Can anyone please provide me with steps to pay the fees?
Do I pay fees on Ircc fee website and upload receipt at exemption option?
Please respond its bit urgent
You have to pay in services canada, select all that apply to you https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=17

AnjaliP

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
Hi guys,
Did someone get their work permit hard copy through mail yet ?
I’m worried because I haven’t done anything as my work permit expires in Dec,22, address is correct and passport expiry is good.

I got an email saying action required, I didn’t take any action as all of my details are correct.
Not sure if I had to do something ?? I haven’t got a the new work permit yet and it’s already Oct 23.
Any kind of info similar is highly appreciated.
Thanks.

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hi guys,
Did someone get their work permit hard copy through mail yet ?
I’m worried because I haven’t done anything as my work permit expires in Dec,22, address is correct and passport expiry is good.

I got an email saying action required, I didn’t take any action as all of my details are correct.
Not sure if I had to do something ?? I haven’t got a the new work permit yet and it’s already Oct 23.
Any kind of info similar is highly appreciated.
Thanks.
Same here I am also waiting for hard copy being eligible for round 1 and it’s October 27 already.

AnjaliP

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
Same here I am also waiting for hard copy being eligible for round 1 and it’s October 27 already.
Did you get it yet ??
I’m worried becausE I don’t see any kind of information online l.
Please post if any one of you received one that would be helpful!!
thanks!!

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
No I haven’t received it yet and my current one is expiring on November 16. I called them and they said just keep waiting if we missed you in round 1 we will send you in round 2. This is so uncertain when we getting it. Do you know if there will be any update in GC key when they dispatch our hard copy?

AnjaliP

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
No I haven’t received it yet and my current one is expiring on November 16. I called them and they said just keep waiting if we missed you in round 1 we will send you in round 2. This is so uncertain when we getting it. Do you know if there will be any update in GC key when they dispatch our hard copy?
I guess we gonna get an email that our work permit has been dispatched something like that but I’m not too sure.
Thanks a lot for sharing the info that gives me some hope.
I don’t think we gonna get any updates on gckey as it’s automatic and didn’t apply through the gckey anyways.
If you don’t mind please keep it posted for any new info and I do the same as well

have a good day!!!

AnjaliP

Star Member
Sep 14, 2022
I guess we gonna get an email that our work permit has been dispatched something like that but I’m not too sure.
Thanks a lot for sharing the info that gives me some hope.
I don’t think we gonna get any updates on gckey as it’s automatic and didn’t apply through the gckey anyways.
If you don’t mind please keep it posted for any new info and I do the same as well

have a good day!!!
A question, did you receive any ACTION REQUIRED mail from the immigration mail ?