+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021
Just do this:
reply from principal applicant should be good enough, as I will be including my spouse details
Thanks for reply, yes I did same. But today is the third day in row that I got the same email again which ask about below details, I am not sure why getting same email again whereas I replied to very first email already with required details.

Does any one faced similar situation ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next steps:

Reply to this email and confirm the email address you want to use.

As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants. If you would
prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your
reply to this email.

In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information
for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact
date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email:(one for the whole family)
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

If you can’t access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any
technical issues with the portal, please let us know by replying to:
<IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

Once you reply by email, we’ll send you an invitation to create a portal account
from: Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Immigration Réfugiés et

Citoyenneté Canada <IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-
srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca>

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
I received it twice after I replied to mine. I think it is an automated task which is sending those emails. If you already replied once, just sit and wait for them to reply back for your credentials

Reactions: RJPR2021

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021
I received it twice after I replied to mine. I think it is an automated task which is sending those emails. If you already replied once, just sit and wait for them to reply back for your credentials
Agree with you, just had the words with IRCC customer care agent and they told me same. Its like until office won't put your received information the email might get triggered as its automated.

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021
Did anyone receive a new email titled "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - [Application #]" again but with the PDF slightly different from the original? It seems they've updated the PDF letter and it trigged an automated mass email to everyone who had received the "old" version.
I received same on 28th, 29th & 30th Aug(3 days in row) same email with pdf and all content is same. Today(30th Aug) my another friend got similar email but subject line has Location name too also he received PDF which talks about option A & option B.... I am not sure which is newer version and which one is older !!

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Anyone recently tried to submit online application with dependent Child? I still have the "Missing Information" problem. Please help if you know a workaround. Thanks.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Thanks for reply, yes I did same. But today is the third day in row that I got the same email again which ask about below details, I am not sure why getting same email again whereas I replied to very first email already with required details.

Does any one faced similar situation ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next steps:

Reply to this email and confirm the email address you want to use.

As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants. If you would
prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your
reply to this email.

In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information
for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact
date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email:(one for the whole family)
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

If you can’t access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any
technical issues with the portal, please let us know by replying to:
<IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

Once you reply by email, we’ll send you an invitation to create a portal account
from: Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Immigration Réfugiés et

Citoyenneté Canada <IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-
srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca>
I think its due to dependents as they also have the similar email address.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
To those who got their PR cards, did your file on PR Confirmation Portal change from "in review" to "approved" only after the PR card was issued?
Mine's still saying "in review" even though my eCoPR has been issued. No PR card yet.

aulakh0

Jun 15, 2018
Hi dear users. I got the pr portal email on 19th august and i did reply same day. Is there anyone who is waiting like me from 10 to 15 days. I’m really stressed now. Please help

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021
Hi dear users. I got the pr portal email on 19th august and i did reply same day. Is there anyone who is waiting like me from 10 to 15 days. I’m really stressed now. Please help
I got 3 portal emails for continuous 3 days in a row. later I called IRCC and checked. on fourth day I received email with access details.. lol.. No harm in giving a call to IRCC and have words with IRCC agent(you probably need to wait in queue to get agent over phone).

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021
To those who got their PR cards, did your file on PR Confirmation Portal change from "in review" to "approved" only after the PR card was issued?
Mine's still saying "in review" even though my eCoPR has been issued. No PR card yet.
I have received my PR card 11 days ago and no change on the portal. It still says "in review". However, I would not bother about the portal since I have a PR card with me. Let them update or not, who cares. ;)