+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
I was able to l
Yes that could be the reason and as I said case should be same what is registered. So you may try the way its in COPR but COPR. I had all the places my family name in upper case so I used same.
I've finally been able to link my PR card app to my CIC account.
It was just the single missing letter in Place of Birth on COPR.

Reactions: RJPR2021

lighta1000

Jul 31, 2019
So my husband got the confirmation of PM portal yesterday and he replied to the email with all his info and today he got another reminder email saying the same thing , does that mean he did something wrong?

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021
I received an email from IRCC about Permanent Resident Confirmation portal proces.

I was asked to send my email, so that IRCC will create a profile for me. Does anyone has a sense of how long is it gonna take to hear back from IRCC once we send them our email?
Generally in 2-3 days or a week but this game is full of luck. I know many who got the in next two days of sending information for profile creation(including me) and some of then within week. But there are some cases also who wait time was quite long.

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021
So my husband got the confirmation of PM portal yesterday and he replied to the email with all his info and today he got another reminder email saying the same thing , does that mean he did something wrong?
These emails comes from automated system and generally multiple email scenario happens over weekend/holiday situation. Its like, the officer might have not reported your reply over your file so system is keep sending the emails(automated). I had same scenario, bac-to-back 3 days same email and I was keep responding on all(same information). Then I called up immigration customer care(luckily, my call was accepted) and customer care told me these points which I explained above.

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021
I received an email from IRCC about Permanent Resident Confirmation portal proces.

I was asked to send my email, so that IRCC will create a profile for me. Does anyone has a sense of how long is it gonna take to hear back from IRCC once we send them our email?
Generally in couple of days portal access will be shared.

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021

Generally, portal access credentials comes in next 2-3 days but in some cases it has taken time without any reasons.

PawankT

Oct 8, 2021
I received an email from IRCC about Permanent Resident Confirmation portal proces on aug 6 and uploaded picture and address on aug 7.

Does anyone know it’s been 2 months on portal only I can see inside Canada has green ✅, still I am waiting for ecopr .And I sent an email 4 days ago on same email id to check about my portal ,is their any timeline of reply to hear back from them ?

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021

Congratulations !!
Should be next day[if not weekend or holiday] at max in next 4-5 days you should get portal credential.

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021
I received an email from IRCC about Permanent Resident Confirmation portal proces on aug 6 and uploaded picture and address on aug 7.

Does anyone know it’s been 2 months on portal only I can see inside Canada has green ✅, still I am waiting for ecopr .And I sent an email 4 days ago on same email id to check about my portal ,is their any timeline of reply to hear back from them ?
For some people its worked so quickly but for some it took time and there is no reason or prediction, only option is to wait. Keep try calling IRCC customer care and try to get the status. Sometimes bugging them words and no harm in that.

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021
Nope, they are system generated emails. Until IRCC officer who is handling your case will not update file with [information received] system will keep sending the email[its automated].

I got 3 email in 3 continuous days and I was keep replying with same information and on 3rd day I called IRCC customer care. Then got to know the reason which I mentioned above.

RJPR2021

Mar 31, 2021
Did anyone receive PR card while Photo is still in review but Address has been accepted?
One of my friend had same case, his address was accepted but photo still in review and he got the CARD. For me, its been 1 month I got CARD but both address & photo still in review status. So, its not necessary status will change.

Hope you have linked your application[PR card application] over page where you submitted ITS response !!

PawankT

Oct 8, 2021
For some people its worked so quickly but for some it took time and there is no reason or prediction, only option is to wait. Keep try calling IRCC customer care and try to get the status. Sometimes bugging them words and no harm in that.
I sent an email on same email id which I received my confirmation portal ,should I wait for ecorp or should I apply for another work permit no reply back yet , usually how many days or a week do they take to reply back to email ?