+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

Mame Akibu

Apr 19, 2021
I received an email from IRCC about Permanent Resident Confirmation portal proces.

I was asked to send my email, so that IRCC will create a profile for me. Does anyone has a sense of how long is it gonna take to hear back from IRCC once we send them our email?

Reactions: RJPR2021

Satrajsingh

Dec 2, 2020
I received an email from IRCC about Permanent Resident Confirmation portal proces.

I was asked to send my email, so that IRCC will create a profile for me. Does anyone has a sense of how long is it gonna take to hear back from IRCC once we send them our email?
Same with me still waiting. Did you get any email back??

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi, I have got the same email, and I emailed them with the information they asked such as
Name:
UCI:
Email (as set out in this message):
Original entry date:
Date of last time entered Canada:
Location(Port of Entry):

I responded to thier sharing this information for myself and dependents, Any idea on how long it will take for them to respond ? OR Do we need to create the Profile directly by ourself and update the details. Truly appreciate your earliest response.

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021

Did you get response from IRCC ?

11CECapp

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi everyone,

Got the confirmation portal email today morning. Replied to their email at 9.30 am, waiting to hear back